Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

After First 3 months CD4 count

<< < (2/2)

nethan1621:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on May 07, 2021, 03:57:42 pm ---I would say wait and see what your next lab results are like. I've had better and worse ones than yours over time.  If the next results are lower again then I might consider switching to something that does not have TDF if I was in your shoes.

I would not be looking at switching if I was you so soon, but at the end of the day you need to manage your own care and what works for you.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your answer.

True … anyway when i meet dr next time it will be 6 months and hopefully it will be UD status. This is the most important thing from a forum , just to understand what’s happening with others and experience which are very useful person like me whos new to this… even when i discuss with my dr , at least i have an idea that there are other option…

DTG/3TC will be same TDf will be change and if it is not too risky for resistance thing, or that much harmful to switch after six month, i would suggest my dr and see… like you said , if it is again bad in my report, should be changed rather being sorry later ..

Thank you for your answer with your experience… :)

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: nethan1621 on May 07, 2021, 04:31:24 pm ---This is the most important thing from a forum , just to understand what’s happening with others and experience which are very useful person like me whos new to this… even when i discuss with my dr , at least i have an idea that there are other option…

--- End quote ---

Yeah, as long as you take what people have experienced with a healthy dose of salt.

Look millions of people take over the counter ibuprofen every day, works fine. I also know people who are allergic and had bad reactions. Their good or bad experience does not mean much to me.

The point being and I know my explanation is short but if you are shopping for bad or good experiences you will find them for everything.

--- Quote ---DTG/3TC will be same TDf will be change and if it is not too risky for resistance thing, or that much harmful to switch after six month, i would suggest my dr and see
--- End quote ---

DTG & 3TC is a possible combination. Not sure if that's an available option in South Africa though? Maybe someone will chime in on that. That said if everything might remain fine on your next lab results.

harleymc:
Every body responds differently.

While i hit that Vl sub 20 Mark fast,  it took years AND years before my CD4 count reached 100.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version