Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:40:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 411
Total: 413

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: suck the ass  (Read 24996 times)

Offline ano

suck the ass
« on: October 12, 2006, 06:57:04 am »
Hi, i am new here and i am very worried. Please i would like to ask you if you can get hiv from this activities.

1) My penis touch the vagina of a prostitute for 2 seconds and

2) i touch her vagina with my fingers but i havent insert them inside.

I am tested at 32 days with 4th generation combi test and is negative. Should i go to be tested again?

Thanks in advance

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: question if i am infected
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 07:43:34 am »
What you need to do is read the lessons about testing and transmission to which you can find a link in the Welcome thread at the beginning of this section.

It gives you the real deal on HIV infection and how it happens and how it DOESN'T happen. You were not in anyway at risk for HIV in relation to the incident you are concerned about. There's no need for HIV testing.

But rather than my going into a whole schpeil here, read the lessons. This epidemic is going to be around for a long time to come. In order to protect your health, enjoy your sexuality and to spare you the kind of unnecessary worry you have been experiencing you need to know the real deal about transmission. The main thing is that you must always be wearing a latex condom when you have intercourse. No exceptions about that.

This time out you have no cause for concern about HIV. 

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline ano

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 07:09:44 am »
Thanks for your reply, I understand that you must have penetration to get hiv, but in my case although my penis just touch

the vagina , was the head of the penis that touched the vagina and maybe some vaginal fluids got in my urethra.

Thanks again for your support.

Offline ano

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 10:48:40 am »
can someone answer me please?  :(

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 12:18:10 pm »
ano,

You didn't ask a question in your last post.

We understood exactly what you meant the first time you talked about what you did. You didn't have a risk of hiv infection, as you have already been told.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for penetrating an anus or vagina and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline ano

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 12:28:58 pm »
Thanks for the reply,

You dont get hiv even if fluids from vagina lips go into the head of the penis? I dont understand this as the vaginal fluids  are

the same as if you put your penis inside.

Thanks again.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 01:34:49 pm »
No it is not the same. All you did was what is called frontage.

Offline ano

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 05:27:07 am »
hi again, I come back for another question and i appreciate very much for your help.

Yesterday i had this incident. I started to rub, touch a womans vagina who she was wearing a white underwear ( i havent

removed the underwear it was covering the vagina when i was touching her with my fingers) but i noticed some blood on her

underwear and because i had a small scratch on my middle finger i am worried now. Can you get hiv from this way?

Thank you very much.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2006, 06:24:02 am »
ano,

Did you bother to read the Welcome Thread like Andy asked you to? If you did, you wouldn't need to ask this question.

What you did is NOT, by any stretch of the imagination, a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline ano

suck the ass
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 08:27:11 pm »
I have sucked the ass of a prostitute for 5 seconds is this risky activity for hiv or any other stds?

Thanks in advance

Offline RapidRod

Re: suck the ass
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 08:31:50 pm »
Put all your questions and thoughts in your orginal thread.

Offline ano

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 06:13:12 am »
Rapidrod my original thread is old and it told me that is better to make a new one. Please someone answer my question.

thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 06:19:01 am »
Follow the guide lines of posting found in the "Welcome" thread. No where does it say start a new thread. You should have read the guide lines before ever posting like it says, then you would have known.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 07:28:53 am »
ano,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Charming thread title.

Annilingus is the technical term for sucking ass. It is NOT a risk for hiv infection. Please read the Transmission Lesson - you've been asked to do so a few times now. If an activity you are worried about is not listed as a risk, that's because it isn't a risk.

You did not have a risk for hiv infection through sucking ass.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline ano

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 10:29:54 am »
Ann thanks very much for your reply. I have read the lesson and it says that is called analingus not annilingus as you called  it. Am i wrong?
Last night i had a lap dance and the prostitute forced my face into her ass and i made a kind of sucking in her ass for about 5 seconds. I understood that this is not a route for hiv but what about other stds? Is it possible from 5 seconds sucking to get for example hepatitis A or any other disease? I need testing?

thanks very much

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 10:36:13 am »
Definitions of Annilingus on the Web:

Anal-oral contact (commonly referred to as anilingus, misspelled as analingus, and colloquially known as rimming, rimjob or tossing the salad) is sexual activity involving contact between the anus or perianal areas of one person and the mouth of another. Thus, anilingus is simultaneously anal sex and oral sex.

Now are you done splitting hairs? Yes, you have a risk of contracting HAV.

Offline jeffsmith

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 11:12:08 am »
I believe Hep A would be a concern if she had it.

Offline ano

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 11:34:21 am »
How long after the incident can i test for HAV?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 12:41:36 pm »
jeffsmith, all your thought and questions in your own thread. Do not post anything in anyone elses thread. 

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 12:47:51 pm »
Incubation period for HAV is from 10-50 days.

Offline ano

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2007, 02:33:57 pm »
I still cannot take off from my mind the possibility that i got hiv. I dont understand why still with a lap dance i am so worried. The activities i did were the following.

1) I kissed the prostitute for a little but it was a dry kiss. Too little saliva involved and this is what scares me because the kiss was especially on the lips.The problem is that i had a small cut on the lip and it was red like a spot on the lip but not bleeding that moment. This is the fact that more scares me.

2) I sucked her nipples

3) i touch her vagina with my fingers but i havent insert them inside. Also i touched my lips with my fingers after sometime. Scared that some vaginal fluid gone on my lips.

4) As i said above the prostitute forced my face into her ass and i made a kind of sucking in her ass for about 5 seconds

Please although i have read the lesson i am still worried. Please Ann, Andy tell me if i can get hiv from these activities. I am worried also for HAV as Rapidrod told me. Can i forget this incident and go on with my life? or do you think i need testing?

thanks very much

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2007, 04:26:08 pm »
You never had a risk for HIV, period. Yes please do move on.

Offline ano

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2007, 08:02:34 am »
Please Andy, Ann I would like to have also your opinion on my incident. Do i need testing or i can move on with my life. I just need some more reassurance.

The activities i did were the following.

1) I kissed the prostitute for a little but it was a dry kiss. Too little saliva involved and this is what scares me because the kiss was especially on the lips.The problem is that i had a small cut on the lip and it was red like a spot on the lip but not bleeding that moment. This is the fact that more scares me.

2) I sucked her nipples

3) i touch her vagina with my fingers but i havent insert them inside. Also i touched my lips with my fingers after sometime. Scared that some vaginal fluid gone on my lips.

4) As i said above the prostitute forced my face into her ass and i made a kind of sucking in her ass for about 5 seconds

Thanks a lot for your patience and help in these forums.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2007, 08:05:30 am »
Read the lessons on transmission found in the "Welcome" thread that you should have read before you ever posted here.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2007, 08:45:24 am »
Ano, if you would read the lesson on Transmission as has been repeatedly suggested to you, you'd know that none of the activities you have mentioned were risky for HIV transmission.

No risk. Are you getting that clearly?

Just remember that if you get around to having intercourse you always need to be wearing a condom everytime. No exceptions. Do that and you'll be ok as far as HIV is concerned.

Andy Velez

Offline ano

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 10:59:08 am »
Hi again, thanks very much for your help.  I have managed to calm my mind and the stress i had but i have decided for testing anyway at 3 months just for calming my little anxieties i have sometime.I have one question for you though.
I am taking propecia which is an anti hair loss treatment if you know . This medication after studies have shown that influences the PSA blood analisis. So because i am going for testing at 3 months is it possible to affect my elisa test ang give false result?

Thanks very much all of you for your help

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007, 11:02:41 am »
It will not affect the accuracy of your HIV test.
Andy Velez

Offline ano

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2007, 12:42:13 pm »
Hi again to all, I have come back with a new concern. At work i have cut my finger ( quite deep cut) with a paper cutter. This paper

cutter is like a blade. I am afraid if someone before has also cut his finger with this paper cutter at work as it is the only one we have

at the work place. Maybe there was dry blood but i dont remember. If someone cut his finger with the same cutter before

sometime what is the possiblity of getting hiv from this scenario?

Thanks in advance

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2007, 01:12:28 pm »
You do not contract HIV off of environmental surfaces. NO RISK.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2007, 04:46:59 pm »
Hi again to all, I have come back with a new concern. At work i have cut my finger ( quite deep cut) with a paper cutter. This paper

cutter is like a blade. I am afraid if someone before has also cut his finger with this paper cutter at work as it is the only one we have

at the work place. Maybe there was dry blood but i dont remember. If someone cut his finger with the same cutter before

sometime what is the possiblity of getting hiv from this scenario?

Thanks in advance

Ano,

This is getting silly. None of the scenarios you've brought to us present any risk for HIV infection. Especially the last one. As Rod has told you environmental surfaces do not present a risk for HIV transmission.

Please re-read our Welcome Thread and focus on the section which explains what happens to people who question persistently the advice that they've been given by our experts.

I think it's time you saw a counselor or other mental health professional to discuss your fears and concerns surrounding HIV infection. We cannot help you any further. It's time for you to move on.

MtD

Offline ano

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2007, 11:33:51 am »
Hi again, i have come back again with a new worry. Yesterday i was playing football and i have worn a pair of gloves which have been worn previously by another guy. My worry is that because i have nicks on my fingers what is the possibility of getting hiv if there was blood inside the gloves from the previous guy. I know you dont get hiv from enviromental surfaces but the inside surface of the glove is not exposed to air and is warm also. This scares me. Please i would like your opinion although maybe is silly question for you but as you know the brain plays a lot of games).

Thanks in advance

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 11:43:45 am »
This is absurd.  Here we go again with the ridiculous "what if I touch here?" scenarios.

You've been around here long enough to know better. 

This thread "sucks the ass".
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2007, 12:28:39 pm »
Thunter is right.

How about you tell us the science behind your scenario?  We've shared the science with you......
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 02:16:23 pm »
I'd advise finding a copy of "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble" on video and watching it... for some fresh perspective.

or something
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline ano

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2007, 05:57:45 pm »
Thank you very much

Offline ano

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 05:23:08 am »
My worry is that inside the gloves the enviroment is warm and is not exposed to air. These are the reasons which scares me.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 06:36:12 am »
ano,

The environment inside a pair of gloves is NOTHING like the environment inside the body. Hiv needs the environment inside the body in order to be able to transmit. Gloves do not supply that environment.

You're inches away from being given a time out in order to encourage you to seek the mental health care you so obviously need. Hiv is not lurking everywhere waiting to infect you.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline ano

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2007, 07:37:38 pm »
I have one new inquiry for you. If you kill a mosquito fresh blood comes out of it. This blood is it possible to infect you with hiv?

Thanks very much for your help.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2007, 07:43:44 pm »
No Ano, mosquitoes are absolutely not a mode of transmitting HIV. The digestive system of the pesky little buggers renders HIV inactive. There has never been a case of HIV transmission from either mosquito bite or squish.

You really are pushing the limits here. You never had a risk of HIV infection from the start and yet you persist in asking silly questions and raising ridiculous scenarios. Did you not read the warning Ann gave you on June 3rd?

You're inches away from being given a time out in order to encourage you to seek the mental health care you so obviously need. Hiv is not lurking everywhere waiting to infect you.

You need to move on and seek some mental health support. If you don't you will be moved on.

Ya dig?

MtD

Offline ano

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2007, 10:21:01 am »
Can you explain to me why the blood when you squash a mosquito does not carry hiv? The blood is fresh is not dried isnt it?

Also i undestand all of you about your warnings and i promise that i will stop asking silly questions. I try to convince my self that hiv is not lurking everywhere to infect me and that is transmitted only in  real situations.

Thanks all of you for your support.

Offline ano

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 11:20:43 am »
 Ann Andy can you explain to me please?

Thanks very much for you valuable help until now.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2007, 11:22:29 am »
Thanks all of you for your support.

ano,

The support we give here is to educate people in order that they may stand on their own two feet in a world where hiv is a reality.

We are not a crutch.

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Your time out will be for 28 days. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out, or you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline ano

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2007, 10:17:18 pm »
hi again i am back with new concern. I went with a prostitute but i followed all your guidelines. The only thing that worries me is that she spit saliva on the head of my penis to give me a handjob but not a blowjob. I am afraid about the saliva that gone into urethra. Is it possible to get hiv that way?

Thanks in advance

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2007, 10:22:15 pm »
You already know the answer to this Ano. No risk. Saliva is not infectious, in fact it inhibits HIV.

Clearly you didn't use the opportunity to get help Ann gave you with you first time out. Don't think that you can simply come back in and start all this brouhaha again.

You've been reported.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2007, 05:28:35 am »
ano,

As Matty says, you should know by now that saliva isn't infectious and what you describe is not a risk.

And no, you won't be allowed to use this forum to wring your hands over this incident. If you're experiencing anxiety, the proper place to deal with that is in a counselor/therapist office, not on the internet.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline ano

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2007, 01:52:46 pm »
I am again here for another incident tha happend today at my work place. Please is very different from my previous situations and more complicated situation. I had some fresh wounds nicks on my fingers but not active bleeding and today i gave my colleaque a machine that clips papers to fix it. While he was trying to fix it he injured his right hand (palm) with a result to start bleeding. I haven’t touched his hand (wound) as i know this is a direct contact and you cath hiv. But the colleaque gave me the machine after he was bleeding and i noticed some blood on it. Is this a possiblity to cath hiv as my nicks wounds may touched the blood?
I am very scared now over this incident beacause i know is very different from other situations that you know if you have risk or not.

Thanks

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2007, 02:15:01 pm »
No, this isn't any different.  It's the same old far-fetched hand-wringing scenarios that you've been coming here with for months now.  You have been around here long enough to know better- and then some.

I most happily announce that I am reporting this right now.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2007, 03:11:15 pm »
ano,

If I have to give you another time out, it will be for two months this time. It will also be your last chance.

You've been here long enough to know that hiv is not transmitted in this manner. Another post about this latest no risk incident and it's a time out for you.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline ano

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2007, 12:34:41 pm »
MrAndy, can you reassure me please about having handjob involving saliva?

Thanks in advance

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2007, 12:37:33 pm »
Saliva is not infectious and you've been told that repeatedly. You were never at risk.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.