Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:11:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 378
Total: 380

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Question that never ends  (Read 16334 times)

Offline needanswer

Question that never ends
« on: August 29, 2006, 03:02:51 pm »
            I involved in a 3some with a cd and a top guy. I was top too. My activity is rimming/fingering the cd before and after he got penetrated anally by me and the other guy and letting him suck me and the other guy simultaneously. I jerked cd as well for sometime. I did jerked myself with my hand and I am not sure if this was the hand I fingered him.

I know, receiving a blowjob and rimming is not a risk factor for HIV. However, presence of another person makes me wonder.

Do you think, a test is warranted for this situation or not.

Thanks....

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: LoworNoRisk???
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 03:40:42 pm »
You didn't mention if you were wearing a condom when you penetrated the CD (not familiar with that term, by the way).

If youi were wearing a condom then I don't see any cause for concern about HIV in the other activities.

If you did not use a condom for penetration then you do need to get tested at 13 weeks after the most recent unprotected incident. You can have sex in whatever multiples you would like and as often as you would like. The issue as far as HIV is concerned is that for intercourse, whoever is penetrating always needs to be wearing a condom. 

For everything else the risk is more theoretical than actual.

Please clarify if I have missed something here.

Andy Velez

Offline needanswer

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 03:45:45 pm »
         Hi Andy,

Thank you for your message. Yes, indeed I did use condom while penetrating the cross-dresser (CD). I hope this is not a term that will offend anybody.

By concern is that, I did rim him after he was penetrated and there might be some blood in his anus. Similarly, he sucked me and the other guy together so the other guys precum might come intact with my penis in his mouth.

I hope this clarifies your question and I appreciate your comments on the issues I mentioned above.

Thanks in advance...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 05:02:32 pm »
HIV no risk. You could have other STDs though. If you find the need to test, test for STDs.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 05:45:45 pm »
OK, thanks for the clarification. As Rod has pointed out, there are other STDs out there and the anus is the germiest orifice in the body.

If you begin to notice any sort of symptoms, check it out with your doctor and have a full panel of STDs done.

And as far as I know CD is not an offensive term. I just didn't get it at first.

As far as HIV is concerned I don't see that you have anything to worry about.

Keep using those condoms everytime.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline needanswer

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 06:24:21 pm »
           Hi Andy and Rapid,

Thank you for your answers. Well, I have my vaccination for Hep-B. Sure, I will be tested if any symptoms show up for something else but I am happy that HIV is not a concern for my activities.

You guys are always great.

Thank you again very much...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 06:29:19 pm »
HAV is usually transmitted via the fecal-oral route. The disease is most contagious before signs and symptoms ever appear.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 10:50:50 pm »
Also, HAV (the Hepatitis A virus) is vaccine preventable.

MtD

Offline needanswer

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 04:10:38 pm »
    Thanks for the replies,

Well, it has been a week after my encounter. I know, 13 week test is definitive. Well, I have two concerns due to my exposure.

1) Letting someone perform oral is low to non risk situation, I understand that. However, he was sucking me and another guy simultaneously. A precum from other guy could go to his mouth and then pass on to me through my penis while he was sucking me. Do u think, this is a crazy scenario?

2) I rimmed him before and after he was penetrated. Well, my concern is that, after he was penetrated, it is possible that he had some blood in his anus due to penetration and while I tongued him, I might exposed my self to that blood and possibly the virus.

Do you think I am over-reacting or it is a possible way of transmission?

I do appreciate your thoughts on my concerns.

NA

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 06:04:10 pm »
Do you think I am over-reacting or it is a possible way of transmission?

Yes you are over reacting. You should be tested for STDs for the rimming, including HAV.

Offline needanswer

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 02:03:43 pm »
    Hi Again,

Although many of you guys do not even bother to answer my questions, I will try my chances one more time. This is the second week after my exposure. I started to feel some pain in the neck area and difficulty in swallowing too. I know rimming, receiving oral and kissing are not a risk for HIV (or low risk I do not know). However, I was in a threesome as I mentioned before and he was kissing me after sucking the other guy or performing oral on me after performing oral on the other guy. Even if still I am telling my self these are not problematic at all. However, I did rim him after he was penetrated anally by the other guy. I have read in couple of places that, this is a very risky thing to do since blood would be present in the anus and licking the anus will expose your mouth or tongue to that blood.

I did all other STD test and they come back negative. I know you are a great family here and I am begging for your help at the moment.

Thank you

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 02:08:59 pm »
Need,

Nothing you did was a risk for hiv infection. Yes, I read all the details - three guys, yada yada yada - it makes no difference. None of the activities were risks for hiv infection.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline needanswer

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 05:08:17 pm »
Hi Ann, Andy, Rapid

I called the HIV line in my city and told them about my situation. The guy on the phone told me that getting sucked is not a risk for HIV for sure. I asked about rimming and he told me that rimming after penetration is very risky since there will be some bleeding in the anus even if you can not recognize by seeing it, and this blood will get in contact with your tongue mouth to give you HIV. He asked me to wait 2 months and get tested immediatly.

I was calm despite my sore throat and fatigue thank to you guys. However, this new news make me really stressed. Do you think the guy is right? Well, he is a counselor in my city but I trust you guys more than these assholes.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 05:22:08 pm »
They guy on the line is not correct. Rimming is not a risk for HIV infection, even after penetration. Unprotected penetration is a risk, but you didn't do that so it's not an issue.

Let me say it one more time: the guy from the HIV line is wrong.

Ya dig?

MtD

Offline needanswer

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 05:32:07 pm »
Thanks for the reply Matt,

It is just that so many people (even here) are telling in the newly infected part of the forum that they do not know how they got it. Story is always the same, I never did anything risky (unprotected sex) and I ended up with that. Well, one hand no documented cases (only one from rimming as far as I read), on the other hand people do not know how they got it.

It is just that, which makes me wonder.

Anyway, I was stupid to do that but it is too late now.

Thanks for listening.

Love to hear your comments on my comments ???

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 05:41:52 pm »
You aren't going to get HIV from rimming. You may get HAV but not HIV. It not that they don't know how, it's by whom that they don't know.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 06:26:30 pm »
It is just that so many people (even here) are telling in the newly infected part of the forum that they do not know how they got it. Story is always the same, I never did anything risky (unprotected sex) and I ended up with that. Well, one hand no documented cases (only one from rimming as far as I read), on the other hand people do not know how they got it.

It is just that, which makes me wonder.

Well Need, I suspect that the people who post in the newly diagnosed forum and claim that they don't know how they got infected do, in fact, know. For one reason or another they're telling lies. Not just to us but to themselves as well.

Since HIV is primarily transmitted through unprotected sexual activity it follows that there is a great deal of stigma and guilt that surrounds the issue. Check out three-quarters of the posts in Am I Infected?. The distress and misery that many of the people who come here seeking advice experience has to do with guilt and shame, not HIV.

Many people will swear blind that though they're HIV positive, they had protected sex or must have got it from receiving a blow job or whatever.

Because they'd never do anything "immoral".

The irrefutable facts of the matter are that HIV is transmitted through unprotected anal and vaginal sex and/or sharing contaminated injecting equipment. Some newly diagnosed people can protest all they want, but it doesn't change the facts.

MtD

Offline needanswer

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 06:37:07 pm »
    Hey Matty,

Thanks for the reply. Well, I am completely lost at the moment. I have a sore throat, difficulty in swallowing for the last two days. Thinking about it, it is 17 days after my incident, so perfect timing for ARS. So far, I do not have fever and rash and since these are the most common symptoms of ARS, I am praying that I would not have them. If I do, it means I have to get tested in 10 week time to receive my positive test result:(

Well, I understand your guys point of view that unprotected sex and neddle sharing is the most common way of transmission. However, it does not mean that this is the only way. The other thing is that, people engaged in unprotected sex already doing unprotected oral and rimming too. So nobody knows how they got it.

My biggest mistake was to rim after anal penetration. I exposed myself to blood for sure by this manner. What can I say, stupid of me. Stupid fight with wife, feel lost, get online and hook-up with this cross-dresser and then ruin your life for ever. Really smart right. Anyway, I will keep you guys updated about my situation from time to time. Just praying now for no more symptoms to appear for not to freak out.

Thanks for listening

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 08:02:34 pm »
need,

If you have such a bad sore throat that you can hardly swallow, why are you talking about it on an internet forum instead of seeing your doctor? No one can diagnose you over the internet.

There's no way you were infected with hiv through rimming. It just doesn't work like that. However, you could have picked up something bacterial that is now making your throat hurt. Get it swabbed and seen to.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline needanswer

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2006, 05:51:58 pm »
Hey Nice People,

Just an update on my status and a small question. My sore throat was gone in 3 days and it is 4 week after my incident and I do not have any fewer or rash which are the most common symptoms of ARS as far as I know.

I will be glad if you can answer my questions so I can rest a little bit.

1) Could sore throat for 2 days might be an indication of ARS? ARS should be longer than 2 days right? Maybe it was just a cold?

2) Based on my low-risk activity and no fewer and rash, and negative STD tests last week, do you think I have to wait for 2 more months for a HIV test or am I in clear for all?

I love you all and admire your courage on this fight.

Take Care

Offline needanswer

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 11:52:15 am »
Anybody there to answer my questions? I am begging for your input.

Thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 12:03:30 pm »
need,

Symptoms or the lack of symptoms mean nothing when it comes to hiv infection.

You need to have a risk in order to become infected with hiv. Rimming is NOT a risk for hiv infection. You may have gotten a bacterial throat infection through rimming, but NOT hiv. Go get your throat swabbed to find out what is going on. Whatever it is, it will NOT be hiv.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline needanswer

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 04:42:44 pm »
          Thanks for your reply Ann. Well, unfortunately my throat is still sore and also I have some sore feeling in my groin area. Seems like, my nodes there swelled or something:( Well, even if rimming is safe, I did kiss him after he sucked the other guy and I also let him suck me right after he sucked the other guy. These could be other means of transmission or not? Well, This is the 4th week and with a sore throat, pain in the groin area and overall feeling tired/sleepy, I guess I will be another member of that family.

Well, I can not blame anyone for that. It was me being plain stupid I guess. I do not have the courage to take a 13 week test. cause I know the result at this moment anyway. If it was a bacteria in my thorat, I would not have swollen lymph nodes in my groin. I know it is not another STD since I got checked for the others. Well, I am really proud to put myself in this situation.

Please tell me if the modes of transmission I mentioned above is possible. I am begging to all the knowledgeable people in the forum.

Thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 05:03:51 pm »
need,

How many times do we have to tell you that you haven't had a risk for hiv transmission? Go to a doctor to find out what is going on. Whatever it is, it isn't hiv. You probably could have had a course of antibiotics by now and be on the mend, but no, you'd rather wring your hands and feel sorry for yourself. Stop the pity party and go to your doctor.

There's nothing more we can do for you here. We cannot force you to get the medical attention you need, but we can stop you using this forum as your pity playground.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline needanswer

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2006, 01:49:06 pm »
       There goes the update on my situation.

It has been 8 weeks after my exposure. I try do have protected sex with my wife after that incident but she wanted to have unrpotected on 19 September (3 weeks after my risky behavior) and we did it (no ejaculation). Two weeks later she got an little rash on her forehand in two spots and got sore throat for couple of days and feel very tired for a week. She recovered from sore throat and tired feeling in a week but rash in her hand remained and we went to doctor where they prescribe her a cream and rash was gone. She had her period 5 days early this month (not very usual for her, she always had it on time).

Meanwhile I am still having sore throat. I was tired and weak for a while and it is cleared however sore throat remained. It is week 8. Do you think ARS can last that long? Or maybe I got HIV and another STD and now the other STD is pushing hard on my body. I know you told me that rimming and receiving blow job is no risk but still even in this webpage you recommend people to get tested every 6 month if they have multiple sex partners regardless of the fact that they are having protected vaginal/anal sex. I guess that means, risk is evident for other activities such as receiving blow job, rimming etc.

I am not here looking for sympathy or support of my stupid acts. I am here in the need of answers which I could not get from community I am in. I hope, you understand it and help me through the way. I just want to be prepared for a (+) test results, which seems very possible by looking at what both me and my wife are going through.

I am looking forward to hear knowledgeable people thoughts and comments on the issue....

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 06:26:56 pm »
need,

How many times do we have to tell you that you haven't had a risk for hiv transmission? Go to a doctor to find out what is going on. Whatever it is, it isn't hiv. You probably could have had a course of antibiotics by now and be on the mend, but no, you'd rather wring your hands and feel sorry for yourself. Stop the pity party and go to your doctor.

There's nothing more we can do for you here. We cannot force you to get the medical attention you need, but we can stop you using this forum as your pity playground.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline needanswer

Huge Mistake
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 11:51:47 am »
Hello to all,

16th February, 2010 is the day I did a huge mistake. I had unprotected insertive anal sex with a transexual that I knew for about 2 months. I asked her HIV status before proceeding to unprotected sex and she told me she is getting tested regularly. Since I never did anything risky since the last time I got tested and I was negative and I believe her as we were pretty honest with each other during this 2 month period.

Unfortunately, 20-21 days after the possible exposure I had a sore throat and general fatigue lasted for about 4-5 days. I do not have fever or rash. However I know very well that symptoms or lack of symptoms do not mean anything.

I still keep in touch with this person on a regular basis and we are kind of friends. I help her from time to time and we meet for coffee once a month. Last week, I mentioned her about my concerns and tell her that I am very worried about the incident we have. I asked her if she is sure that she does not have HIV. She told me that she never had any STD all her life and she is a caring person, etc., etc.

I reallly would like to believe her but I knew the best thing is to get tested especially if I want to be sure and I want to see my 6 month old baby grow. So, I got tested yesterday and will get the results in a week. I know this is going to be a hard week for me.

Based on your life and experience, how often you think people are honest about their HIV status and tell the truth. If I were HIVpositive, I would tell about it to anyone I had sex with where there is a risk involves.

I need your help and support at the moment.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
Re: Huge Mistake
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2010, 12:07:14 pm »
Need,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread. It doesn't matter how long it has been since you last posted in your thread or if the subject matter is different.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Some people lie, some people tell the truth, and some people don't accurately know their hiv status. Asking someone their status isn't the way to go about protecting yourself, wearing a condom is, so start using them!

You have had a risk and you do need to test. However, as the insertive partner your risk is on the lower end of the scale and I do not expect you to become infected from a one-time, insertive encounter.

The vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks, with the average time to seroconversion being only 22 days. A negative result at six weeks must be confirmed at the three month point, but is highly unlikely to change.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline needanswer

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2010, 12:24:15 pm »
Thanks for the reply Ann,

As you can see in my previous posts, I never ever did anything without a condom in my life (except with my wife) when it comes to vaginal or anal sex.

When this person ask me to do it, prior to having sex with her we were talking about her life and how hard it is for a transexual to live in society, how people laugh at her etc. So when she told me that she would like to have sex with me like a regular partner, under the emotional situation I could not say "NO". I asked her HIV status and believed her.

I did not tested after this incident until yesterday. Yesterday is 5 months and 8 days after the incident so the test will show the facts. and I hope it will be good news for me.

Offline needanswer

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2010, 03:30:50 pm »
Hi,

I got my results today. It is negative. I was tested 5 months after the my exposure which was unprotected insertive anal sex with a person with unkown status.

Can I consider this as a conclusive test? From what I read, I think I can but just want to check with experts.

I hope all the best to you all and praying for a cure.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2010, 04:06:46 pm »
Need,

Your 5 month test result is conclusive. You don't have HIV.

MtD

Offline needanswer

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 12:05:04 pm »
I was involved in a high risk activity as you all know. I am sure my 5 months old test was very conclusive and I do not need to worry about HIV.

However, during this period and previously when I had another low risk exposure, I became a member of this board and read through all the things related to HIV.

Despite being HIV negative, I want all of you to know that all your stories touch my heart, soul and mind. While dealing with the virus itself, many of you were doing everything to help others as well and this is very generous of you, allocating your time and sharing your feelings.

You are all very special people and I hate that there is still prejudice to this disease out there. While people with diabetes or cancer can tell this to their friends, collegues and get support, HIV should always be under the sheets. I think I will never understand this.

I am living in Alberta, Canada and I want all of you to know that please let me know if I can help you in anyway I can. This is the least I can do for you since you supported and help me during my really bad times.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 12:27:12 pm »
Move on with your life and educated others even if it is just your friends.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2010, 08:58:27 am »
Need,

You could donate some money to your local ASO (aids service organisation). We do not accept donations here, but you'd still be helping us by helping locally.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline needanswer

Question that never ends
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2011, 12:26:44 pm »
Hello All Moderators,

I am sorry I could not find my previous posts and I started a new one. I appreciate if you can combine this with the others if you find it more appropriate.

As you might see from my previous posts, I was quite lucky to test HIV (-) for all the exposures I had in the past. I am aware that they were higher risks exposure compared to  my recent one which is insertive oral sex with a sex worker.

I had similar expsoures before too and never even thought about it as a risk. However, this time, after the incident something does not feel right inside of me. I did not experience any ARS symptoms which should be a good sign that I am wrong.

I checked every information page possible and most of the places consider insertive oral sex as "negligible risk" meaning theoretically it is possible but practically no documented case.

However, I know that if you are infected, they consider the most risky encounter as your mode for transmission. In other words, if you get sucked 1000 times but had one unprotected vaginal or anal sex, it is predicted that this is the mode of transmission. I do not quite get that.

Anyways, I am planning to get tested as soon as I can but I hate the waiting times (1 week) in Canada.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
Re: Question that never ends
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2011, 01:17:23 pm »
Need,

You were told how to find your thread when you started a new one back in July 2010. Get with the program already!

How many times do you have to be told that getting your dick sucked is absolutely NOT a risk for hiv infection? We're not here to hold your hand every time you get a blowjob.

However, I know that if you are infected, they consider the most risky encounter as your mode for transmission. In other words, if you get sucked 1000 times but had one unprotected vaginal or anal sex, it is predicted that this is the mode of transmission. I do not quite get that.

We know that getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection because there have been long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one.

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.