Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:39:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 204
Total: 204

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: reavalation!!  (Read 4783 times)

Offline Peter6836

• Me and my Granddaughter Noa
reavalation!!
« on: July 21, 2008, 03:05:56 pm »
i wrote this once but I have lost it. I guess I am pushing buttons too fast.
I had a revalation today. My problem is not that I have HIV but that I am bipolar. I realize now that my mental health is what is causing me problems in my life. I am bipolar and it is getting worse. my ups and downs are more pronounced yet unrecognizable to me. It is because of my manic episodes that I have HIV it is those nights where I drink for days and get very sexual pay for sex and dance in the streets at 4 am. It is the days I spend crying and unable to concentrate, or even get out of bed or the house.
I guess I say this becuase my life gets in such down spells and I find myself having to clean up the mess.
Well I am in one of those situations where I have all kinds of messes to clean up. They seem to get worse all the time. I have been able to keep my job in the past well that has changed this time, I may need to get a disability retirement to keep my benifits. But now I realize it is not because of HIV my biggest problem with that right now is neuropathy, my problem is this mental disease, and my drug combinations I have been instructed to take xanax and respridul as needed. Why kind of bi polar person knows when needed, any way I have added it to my daily regime of buspbrene and prozac daily for the last week I feel a little more in sinc the problem is I am not sure maybe I am just manic and moving quickly. I talk to the doctor tomorrow maybe he can get me a psyc to help out. i so hope so......

Offline weasel

Re: reavalation!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 09:40:34 pm »
hey Peter , I can relate !
is is hard being bipolar !

Everyone I know in my home town of bagatelle , Missouri hates me , cause I go on drinking binges and then pick up the phone and tell
them how NIZE they are to hate faggots and people with drug or booze problems .
Try really hard NOT to drink or do any party drugs !
they do not help !

I have so many problems with my ups and downs , I bought a rental house with my savings !
how fucking dumb is that !
It needs work , it was a good price , but IF I had been thinking clearly ,like a sane person I would NOT have bought
a house I do not need or have the time to fix !

I am a person that lives to drink ALONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME GET DRUNK AND MOW THE YARD
ALL 25 ACRES TILL I RUN OUT OFF GAS AND GO TO BED .

Please try to get good cancelling !, my councillor is a doll ! she listens , she laughs , even thou she does scold me .
she treats me like a real person , being gay or a problem drunk is discused .AND IT HELPS !

PM me anytime you want !

I love to converse and give and take really does help !

good luck , Karl

edited to remove email address
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:06:01 pm by Ann »
" Live and let Live "

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.