Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:29:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37649
  • Latest: MSB92
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773270
  • Total Topics: 66346
  • Online Today: 386
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 357
Total: 360

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Presidential Debate tonight-Hillory got beat up  (Read 15975 times)

Offline Jeffreyj

Re: Presidential Debate tonight-Hillory got beat up
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2007, 03:32:20 am »
Jack, with all do respect, No one on the planet earth is more inept then George W. Bush in answering questions. And it's not even close!

Well boys and girls, ROUND 2 tonight. Should be interesting to say the least. CNN 8:00 est. Happy viewing everyone!
Positive since 1985

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2007, 05:50:38 am »
Bush is horrible,absolutely horrible,the worst ever,but all kidding aside most know he just isnt a good public speaker. Hillary's double talk, evasiveness, and her constant claims of bad memory make her appear dishonest at best.

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2007, 01:37:17 pm »
Bush is horrible,absolutely horrible,the worst ever,but all kidding aside most know he just isnt a good public speaker. Hillary's double talk, evasiveness, and her constant claims of bad memory make her appear dishonest at best.

Show me ANY politician who isn't good at double talk, evasiveness or who doesn't have selective memory and I will show you a politician who will not win elections.  I don't think this is a good thing, mind you, but it is a true thing.

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2007, 02:13:30 pm »
very true,but you have to be good at it,and Hillarious is awful. It should be interesting tonight,maybe she will bring back the insane laugh she used to avoid tough questions on all the Sunday shows a few weeks ago,cause she can't do the double talk. There are also some issues you have to be for or against and its obvious she either doesnt know where she stands on these issues or is just following polls as she demonstrated with the drivers license debacle.

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2007, 07:18:40 pm »
You would think Hillary would be better at it. After all, her husband is the best politician on the planet. Tonight should be interesting.
Positive since 1985

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2007, 08:40:47 pm »
Stella got her groove back.

Positive since 1985

Offline sacinsc

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2007, 10:40:46 pm »
Being that politics is what i teach...er....used to teach if I could find a job, I wanna weigh in for fun. Everyone is going to go after Hillary right now. No one in the democratic party can beat her. Obama has no experience and black voters are overwhelmingly supporting Hillary because well they love Bill. Edwards lost all gay support and the hair drives me nuts. On top of that ... he has lost. He couldn't win the last time, people who vote in primary season remember that. It takes someone really special to overcome that...and it ain't Edwards. Biden looked good last night on the bits of the debate I could take...cause even as a civics teacher this shit is getting boring. Biden is just not as name worthy as Clinton so he stands no chance against her. That being said, yeah ann  Kucinich seems pretty good, on gay issues he rules, but for even most democrats he is to liberal...he is like the pat buchanan of the democratic party...just a little to much make up on that drag queen. Bill Richardson...I like him....but no name recognition no cash flow. So Hillary has all that. She will be the major target of everyone. They will design questions to force her to take stands on issues that will damage her to certain people. She will survive it, and unless the Divine Mr. G (ore) enters the race....this is pretty much a lock. This from a political scientist point of view.

The Republicans have also begun targeting her because they know in order to beat her next year...you better start the rumors and the "flip flopping" commercials now to influence the voters. So its attack Hillary season through February. Happens every 4 years to the front runner.

In my personal opinion, I don't know who the Republican candidate will be, im thinking Guiliani like everyone else, but that rabbit hasn't come out of its hole yet. (No I dont watch Dr. Phil...I wish a giant rabbit would eat that big shiny head with that big mouth oh his though) The winner of next years election will be the one that comes out first with a SOLID exit strategy from Iraq. Thats what America wants. It would help them as well to start targeting areas within the Bush Administration that have held some sort of corruption of any kind and release what happened and how they would make sure they would fix it. Because this election is the anti-Bush election an anti-Irag election. Immigration is to dangerous to make a committal on...America is divided 50-50 on it. Unless you have a way of throwing all the illegals out and then bring them back legally to work, no one is going to be happy completely. As long as amnesty is mentioned people will be ok. The driver's license thing was dumb the way it was handled, she tried weeks no to answer that question...to bad she finally did.

Anyway, its been nice to talk on here about something interesting to me ... and not be about my own body! You wanna talk more about this I am game! Started out working on campaigns at age 5 and was the Head Page for the US House in high school. Now I teach it and I love it.

Matt
March 07 - Negative
May 07 - Exposed
June 07 - Seroconversion
September 07 - CD4 402 VL 118000 25%
October 07 -     CD4 294 VL 124000 22%
November 07 - Norvir, Triuvada and Reyataz
December 07 -  CD4 355 VL  550 .... guess the meds are working.
January 08 - CD4 446 VL <48 undetectable!
April 08 - CD4 554 VL <48 undetectable!
July 08 - CD4 666 VL <48 undetectable! Hporay...I have devil CD4's

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.