Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:09:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773294
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 718
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 681
Total: 681

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Bush does something right for once  (Read 8113 times)

Offline ChaplinGuy

• Eat my left foot
Bush does something right for once
« on: December 05, 2006, 10:03:44 am »

It is often hard to admit it when common sense strikes this White House, but thought this was worth sharing:

From Andrew Sullivan's blog (www.andrewsullivan.com)

Bush and the Stigma of AIDS

05 Dec 2006 06:47 am

There are few more symbolic ways in which a country can demonstrate its own desire to stigmatize people with HIV and AIDS than in its immigration policies. Until last week, the Bush administration made it technically illegal for any HIV-positive non-American to even enter the country. Yep, you couldn't attend an AIDS conference in the US if you were HIV-positive, without a special waiver. When the First Lady recently sat down with African women dealing with HIV for a photo-op, the press did not tell you that the White House had first to secure that waiver to even allow those women into the country, let alone the White House. We spend billions on AIDS drugs for Africa, but the survivors are barred from ever entering America. How does that make any sense?

This policy, mind you, was initiated under president Clinton, a man now devoted to doing out of office on HIV/AIDS what he refused to do while in office. And it is to the Bush administration's credit - and to the great credit of the new Global AIDS coordinator, Mark Dybul - that Bush has now issued an executive order making it unnecessary for HIV-positive visitors and tourists to seek a special waiver to enter America. Dybul said: "This administration is very serious about fighting discrimination on AIDS." Well, if it is, the Bush administration now has a chance to prove it beyond this tiny, if welcome, gesture. A legislative effort to remove HIV as a barrier to American citizenship and residence is long overdue. HIV is not a communicable disease like malaria or TB. It poses no similar public health threat and no other civilized country treats it the way the U.S. does. The law was passed at a time when ignorance of HIV and deep sigmatization of it were common. But the panic and fear of the 1980s and early 1990s has no place in a sane policy for the 21st century. We have come a long way, and this administration deserves kudos for helping remove some of the stigma. Just not far enough.

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
Re: Bush does something right for once
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 10:10:35 am »
Immigration issues aside, this is a big thing for many. Does this mean that travelers to the U.S. no longer need worry about a search and deportation should their meds be spotted?

I am surprised more isn't being heard about this.

HUGS,

Mark
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 10:38:56 am by aztecan »
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline BassMan

• Gran Canaria 2006
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 10:33:30 am »
As someone who is planning a trip to the US in the Spring, I'm watching this one like a hawk. I've yet to see any details as to how this statement will translate into practice, or any kind of timescale for its implementation.

Here in the UK we have what I think is called the "visa waiver" programme. My understanding is that although technically UK citizens are required to have a visa to travel to the US, there is an "understanding" that allows this requirement to be waived as long as the visit is going to be for less than 90 days, so in practice we don't have to apply for one.

If this proposed "category waiver" for poz folk works the same way, I'm assuming this means we won't have to actually apply for the HIV waiver, and that we won't be arrested and deported at US Immigration control if we're found with our meds. But let's wait and see.

Carl
Manchester, UK

*Edited to correct 60 days to 90 days.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 11:53:09 am by BassMan »
Diagnosed December 2002
CD4 810 VL 750,000

Started meds October 2004
CD4 405 VL >100,000

Latest Results: October 2009
CD4 888 38%, VL undetectable
on fosamprenavir/ritonavir & Truvada

VL undetectable since November 2005

Offline Boo Radley

• Not a "real man" and damn proud, mithter... FAB
    • Animal Rescue New Orleans
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 10:41:27 am »
Has Bush actually issued the Executive Order?  Is the change automatic or will it begin sometime in the future?

Boo
String up every aristocrat!
Out with the priests and let them live on their fat!

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline RapidRod

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 11:20:13 am »
chaplin,
 the HIV immigration was not done by this Bush,so his administration did not make it illegal,either his father or Waskally  Willy did it. I find it amazing that Clinton could have been responsible for this law. Just too funny.
Clinton did nothing on HIV while President, now he is out there gladhanding hivers on his way to mutli million dollar speaking engagements. I will never forget the shit the libs and dems gave Reagan for accepting 2million from the Japanese for speaking engagement. I have heard estimates that Clinton may make upwards of 50 mill this year in speaking engagements but not a word of protest from libs and dems or weak kneed republicans. I have no problem with Clinton making a $100 million in speaking engagements,just dont wanna hear the shit hit the fan when a republican does it. Does anyone remember the crap Newt G took for writing a book while speaker,yet we heard nothing when Hillary did same thing.
 Still we hear nothing on the millions Clinton got for his library for pardoning arch criminal oil trader Marc Rich cause he is cheerleading HIV when he has no power. What a scumbag.
What did you expect Reagan to do,with out the Japs we would be stuck driving the garbage Detroit produces and we did hose them on a lot of real estate. Who can forget the liberal howls during the 80s that the Japs were taking over the world and buying all of our real estate(at the very top of the market).

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 11:26:31 am »
Okay...ignoring Jack for the moment... ;D

It looks like Bush issued the EO on December 1...WAD. It says it will cover all short term tourists and business travel. So, maybe there is hope that this discrimenatory ban will be lifted completely...maybe Australia and a few other countries will take note!

Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline ChaplinGuy

• Eat my left foot
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 11:39:30 am »

Jack, your post had nothing to do with the issue of immigration/U.S. visitation. Stop hijacking posts with off message rants.

Thanks to pozguy for ignoring and moving on to the issue at hand.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 11:49:20 am »
Here I was thinking he had resigned in disgrace.....

But I have to say, this is pretty damn good.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 12:51:23 pm »
I wouldn't be so quick to blame Bill Clinton for those travel restrictions.  Seems they were a hold over from the administration before him, though he shouldn't have signed them for the NIH reauthorization.  Still, a quick glance shows it has the "R" for Republican stamped all over it, but also has more to do with the Haiti paranoia in the early 90's when they were floating over daily on rafts.

Color me SHOCKED that Jesse Helms name appears in this link!

http://www.actupny.org/actions/Immigration.html
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 12:54:22 pm by philly267 »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 02:38:40 pm »
Hello,

As I understand it, the entry ban for people with HIV was put into place in 1987 !!

"According to a statement from the White House, “President Bush is dedicated to ending discrimination against people living with HIV/AIDS” and has therefore issued instructions to make it easier for people with HIV to visit the country.

At the moment, the US has severe restrictions that effectively ban routine entry for people with HIV. The White House statement says that these restrictions will be “eased” and applications for short-term tourist or business visits “streamlined.”

It is currently possible for people with HIV to obtain a special “visa waiver” to enter the US, but they have to be interviewed at the US embassy, and also have to provide extensive documentation about their health and finances. The visa waiver given to people with HIV is placed in a person’s passport and effectively discloses a person’s HIV status to immigration officers around the world.

The entry ban for people with HIV has been in place since 1987, but members of the recently elected US Congress have vowed to introduce legislation to over turn it.

Many people with HIV travel to the US and simply ignore the ban. However, there have been cases of people being deported after customs officers found their HIV medication. Some people with HIV take unofficial breaks from their treatment in the hope that this will make it easier to enter the US, but this could involve health risks, such as a rebound in viral load, illness or drug resistance."

Ray
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 02:43:32 pm by J.R.E. »
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

UPDATED: As of April, 2nd 2024,Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @593 /  CD4 % @ 18 %

Lymphocytes,total-3305 (within range)

cd4/cd8 ratio -0.31

cd8 %-57

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 08:09:05 am »

After a little more research, I found the following:

The ban on HIV-positive visitors and immigrants came into effect in July 1987, as part of Republican Senator Jesse Helms' infamous ‘Helms amendment’. Although the main – and devastating – focus of this right-wing fundamentalist Christian's politician’s amendment was to prevent the US government from paying for any AIDS education or prevention materials that would "promote or encourage, directly or indirectly, homosexual sexual activities," it also added HIV infection to the Public Health Service (PHS) list of "dangerous and contagious diseases," for excluding persons from entering the United States for public health reasons. President Reagan had already added AIDS – but not HIV – to the list a month earlier.

The exclusion was widely publicised following a mass boycott of the Sixth International AIDS Conference in San Francisco in 1990. In 1992 the International AIDS Conference moved from Boston to Amsterdam, and the US has not hosted an International AIDS Conference since then.

Although President Clinton promised to end to the ban by executive order during his 1992 election campaign, he ultimately enshrined the policy in the law when he signed the 1993 NIH Reauthorization Act – which included an amendment that permanently added HIV to the PHS list.

Since then, US HIV/AIDS immigration policy has been widely condemned by civil society groups, which argue that it discourages HIV testing and treatment of migrants who may be in the US illegally. At a round table discussion held last month by the Global Health Council, GMHC’s Nancy Ordover said that the US policy is a "violation to human rights and a threat to public health in the United States and abroad."

Several UK studies have highlighted the adverse effects of this policy on even short-term visitors’ anti-HIV drug adherence and mental health. Results from a 2004 Brighton study, as well as 2005 studies from London and Manchester have found that travelling to the US was often a “negative practical and emotional experience”.

Reactions to the White House statement have been muted. Dr Donald Abrams, one of the organisers of Sixth International AIDS Conference told the San Francisco Chronicle that it was "a step that will serve to bring us in line with the rest of the civilised world,'' but wasn't sure if it was enough to persuade International AIDS Conference organisers to hold future conferences on US soil.

"It's a step away from a terribly discriminatory and inappropriate policy, but it doesn't go far enough,'' added Leonard Rubenstein, executive director of Physicians for Human Rights. "This is a treatable disease. If you want to remove stigma from AIDS, you have to go the whole distance, and eliminate all restrictions on entry to the United States for people with HIV.''

However, a spokesperson for Democratic Congresswoman Barbara Lee – who co-authored the bills that created PEPFAR and the Global Fund – told the Global Health Council meeting last month that she plans to introduce legislation during the 110th Congress that would totally overturn the ban for both immigrants and short-term visitors.

Ray
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 08:10:42 am by J.R.E. »
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

UPDATED: As of April, 2nd 2024,Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @593 /  CD4 % @ 18 %

Lymphocytes,total-3305 (within range)

cd4/cd8 ratio -0.31

cd8 %-57

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline jack

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 08:29:12 am »
I have no idea who started the ban,but it is clear Clinton could have vetoed the bill if he thought it was wrong.
I think you also have to go back to the time period in which this ban was instituted. Dont any of you remember the fear mongering and hiv hysteria by many groups on aids? Both sides had their own reasons, people with hiv wanted more attention and better and faster treatments,pharma wanted to make money and bring new drugs to market, and others were genuinely worried that this could spread to the whole population quickly ,are just a few of the reasons to spread fear. There was an overreaction to this fear. Its human nature.
People with HIV wanting to come to the US are not the only victims of this fearmongering. I still believe many of the debilitating side effects and disfiguring lipodystrophy some of us have suffered are the result of drugs being rushed to markets because of this hysteria without proper testing.
The problem with any government regulation like this hiv ban is it takes forever for it to be revoked by the bureaucracy. There are thousands of laws dumber than this one on the books.
This is the first time I have heard any politician mention this ban or for that matter the first time I have heard anything about it except on this message board.
I apologize for the Clinton rant,but my point was simply when Clinton had the power he did nothing. I think I was wired out on some hydrocodone from my dentist.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 09:13:55 am »
Jake if you could take off your Clinton blinders for just a second...do a little research...you wouldn't have to eat your words, again!

I am not going into the details of the legislation...let's just say your ol' uncle Jesse Helms made sure to attach the ban on to veto proof legislation. The restrictions were set to expire until your crazy Uncle Jesse stepped in.

Did you know that Bill and Hillary were responsible for the Tsunami and Katrina? They are watching you Jake!

Offline jack

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 09:42:10 am »
I never said Clinton was responsible for the legislation. I said he could have changed it or vetoed it,but he didnt.
I have never said that Clinton was responsible for katrina or other acts of mother nature,but I have read many posts here blaming them on Bush.
i have said many times  Clintons appeasement of terrorists during his time in office was only a continuation of US policy that started with Reagan. Guess who the architect was? James Baker. Jimmy is very nice guy,very rich,and very powerful and a master politician deal doer. Did you know that one of the biggest clients of his law firm is Saudi Arabia, who are presently the subject of an enormous lawsuit by US citizens dealing with 911. Anyways you have led me to go off topic again.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2006, 09:55:02 am »
ummmm...what part of veto proof do you not understand? Sorry to confuse you with the facts Jake. You are slipping...you forgot to work Charlie Wilson and Vince Foster into the mix.

I bet you sob like ol' man Bush every time you realize the Republican reign of terror is over. boo hoo hoo.

Offline jack

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2006, 12:09:25 pm »
Veto proof doesn't mean he couldn't veto it ,it just means congress could over ride the veto. Veto proof is an excuse any president can use to save him from taking a position on record. If it was something he really cared about, a veto would have brought the issue front and center. The greatest spender of taxpayer money in the history of the world,W, has not used the veto once. What a pussy.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2006, 12:32:46 pm »
Since you refuse to do any research about the particulars of this law and how it was enacted I will leave you to your fantasies. You can't make up stuff if you have the facts.

Talk about a pussy...ol' George sobbing like a little girl ranks right up there with Mark Foley and Ted Haggard and the rest of those crying conservatives. For tough guys, Republicans sure turn on the waterworks whenever they get busted. Boo hoo hoo...I'm Duke Cunningham.

Two press conferences today Jake concerning your boys Mark and Ted...tune in.

Offline jack

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2006, 05:18:24 pm »
There is no such thing as a law called veto proof. Veto proof is just a term when there are enough votes in senate to override the veto. President can still veto the bill make a point or bring something to the forefront of public discussion
No wrong doing found on the part of anyone in congress in handling of Marc Foley dirty IMs. As of this date we still dont know if he had physical contact with any of the pages and there is no proof that he ever had physical contact with the  page. But it worked, the Dems won. We will never hear anything about this again.
Sorry to disappoint you.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2006, 05:21:15 pm »
BILL CLINTON INVENTED HIV!!!
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2006, 05:30:38 pm »
There is no such thing as a law called veto proof. Veto proof is just a term when there are enough votes in senate to override the veto. President can still veto the bill make a point or bring something to the forefront of public discussion
No wrong doing found on the part of anyone in congress in handling of Marc Foley dirty IMs. As of this date we still dont know if he had physical contact with any of the pages and there is no proof that he ever had physical contact with the  page. But it worked, the Dems won. We will never hear anything about this again.
Sorry to disappoint you.

Never said there was a law named veto proof. I said some laws are veto proof and that is a fact.

As for the gang of pervs...the ethics committee did find them negligent in not protecting pages. I am not disappointed...there are enough closet cases and pedophiles in the Republican party to be outed for a long, long time. If you want to hitch your wagon to that star so be it.

Offline AtomicA

• that's Famous with an F
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2006, 05:50:45 pm »
As much fun as the last few posts have been... any new info on the travel ban? As much as I dislike to US politically, I really do have fun when I go there and would sure love to go again...

oh, and pozguy, i know that when I lived in australia for a year (preHIV) I had to declare that if I was HIV+/- on my visa application. Do you know if they have a similar tourist ban as well? I went there again last christmas, before I was on meds and no one asked me...

Offline jack

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2006, 05:51:17 pm »
I am going to throw the towell in on this on. Veto proof only means there are enough votes in senate to overturn it. Presidents have vetoed bills in past knowing it wouldnt fly.

Offline Eldon

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2006, 12:34:45 am »
Hey Chaplin,

It is good that the current administration has moved to lift this ban on travel. Please DO keep us posted.

Happy Holidays!

Offline randym431

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2006, 02:37:24 am »
A lot of what is done is just plain politics.
Clinton may have given in on this one for getting something else from Republicans, like Helms.
I'd have to hear his own words on this before I would call Clinton a pussy.

But I know in reality Bush could probably care less about the 'rights" agenda. Or care less if gays married
in the U.S.

I guess thats the way it works (or doesnt work) in politics.

Despite it all, sometimes the right thing does get done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAz5JAAIppc
Diag Sept 2005 VL 1mill, CD4 85, 3%, weight 143# (195# was normal)
Feb 2021, undetectable, weight 215#

Offline northernguy

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2006, 02:42:22 am »
As much fun as the last few posts have been... any new info on the travel ban? As much as I dislike to US politically, I really do have fun when I go there and would sure love to go again...

oh, and pozguy, i know that when I lived in australia for a year (preHIV) I had to declare that if I was HIV+/- on my visa application. Do you know if they have a similar tourist ban as well? I went there again last christmas, before I was on meds and no one asked me...

Interestingly, Australia is the only country I've been to where they asked if I was carrying any medication and what it was for.  I'm "pre-med" so I only declared my blood-pressure pills. Were they trying to see if i had HIV meds?  (it was during Mardi Gras)
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 05:29:59 am »
Marc,

Never let the word HIV flow out of a pen onto official papers for entry into the US.
That is until further notice.
You simply don't mention it whe you travel to the US.

Hermie
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline Esquare

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 04:40:59 pm »
If the US could do this it would really pave the way for the rest of the world. I'd like to add Korea to the list of countries with terrible policy regarding HIV+ travelers.

Offline BassMan

• Gran Canaria 2006
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 04:18:17 am »
Sorry to drag this one back into the spotlight, but has *anyone* heard any more about this? I've been scanning the websites of the US Embassies and visa services but can find no mention of it.

Has it sunk without a trace, or have I missed some important announcement somewhere?

Carl
Manchester (UK)
Diagnosed December 2002
CD4 810 VL 750,000

Started meds October 2004
CD4 405 VL >100,000

Latest Results: October 2009
CD4 888 38%, VL undetectable
on fosamprenavir/ritonavir & Truvada

VL undetectable since November 2005

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 12:00:08 pm »
I'm going to check with some State Department (Foreign Service) friends and get back to you on this. It is a pretty fucking big deal; I'd like to know more as well. Jay
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

George Eliot, Middlemarch, final paragraph

Offline dixieman

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 05:05:00 pm »
mmm I've traveled all over the world with my meds and I've never had a problem... but, I was aware of people residing in other countries who were on meds (hiv+) not alowed into the USA... also I know new passports will soon have your medical history in place... and in the near future... microchip implantations for your good... Right?

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.