Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:53:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772955
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 477
Total: 478

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: use condom 100% safe  (Read 7947 times)

Offline benhnang1991

• Standard
use condom 100% safe
« on: April 27, 2011, 02:35:14 am »
Sr about my english 'cause i'm vietnamese.
now i'm very stress , anxiety about hiv . I have 5 time have oral sex without condom (OMG ) with the female staff in beuty salon ( vietnam have this shop ). and in the 5rd of oral sex , my cat make a  Scratches/ wound  on my finger , 1 cm length and 0.5 width  , and exactly 2 hour later i let this finger in her baby (sr i don't know how to type it in academy word ) . Vietnamese website hiv forum said my case can catch hiv from oral sex and finger wound .but some one say there are no risk for both oral , finger . pls answer me what is true.
1. 5 time oral sex . each time 15-20 minute ( i'm hard to get top by mouth ). the staff say she don't do oral sex if she had some things in her mouth
2. my scratches finger have 2 hours to recover before in vagina . so does it make case for hiv ?
3. sr for my curious . How many people in site have hiv for oral and fingering.
Thank for your time reading my topic.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Oral and fingering
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 03:55:41 am »
Sr about my english 'cause i'm vietnamese.
now i'm very stress , anxiety about hiv . I have 5 time have oral sex without condom (OMG ) with the female staff in beuty salon ( vietnam have this shop ). and in the 5rd of oral sex , my cat make a  Scratches/ wound  on my finger , 1 cm length and 0.5 width  , and exactly 2 hour later i let this finger in her baby (sr i don't know how to type it in academy word ) . Vietnamese website hiv forum said my case can catch hiv from oral sex and finger wound .but some one say there are no risk for both oral , finger . pls answer me what is true.
1. 5 time oral sex . each time 15-20 minute ( i'm hard to get top by mouth ). the staff say she don't do oral sex if she had some things in her mouth
2. my scratches finger have 2 hours to recover before in vagina . so does it make case for hiv ?
3. sr for my curious . How many people in site have hiv for oral and fingering.
Thank for your time reading my topic.

Ben,

Receiving oral sex and fingering are not risks for HIV. You do not need to be tested for HIV.

It doesn't matter that your finger was scratched, you were not at risk.

HIV is transmitted through unprotected anal and vaginal sex. It can also be spread by sharing needles and syringes that have been used by HIV positive people.

MtD

Offline benhnang1991

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:43:54 am »
thank for your quick reply Matty the Damned . but i wish to have ideas from someone have experience , training hiv , have responsibility about what they said like expert. i know this is forum  free for all but i'm very scared , conflicted the informations oral sex risk. medbay, cdc, thebody said that a risk for oral sex is 1/20000 and few documented case for oral sex. ,and also risk for wound on finger touch in vagina. i really to peace of mind . i have bought drug for make me can sleep and i extend to buy something make me sleep forever if i get hiv like that. omg i don't have make love anybody. i just have oral sex and fingering. i don't want my life get hiv .pls help me.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 07:48:56 am »
Ben

You have just been advise from one of the experts...take Mattty's word for it you do not need to test for HIV you were not at risk.

No matter how many times you come in and ask, the answer will be the same, please read the lessons on here on how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline benhnang1991

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 09:10:35 am »
thank for your help  anniebc. i had read that hiv can not tranmission from savila but my worried is about another semen's guy . that shop chet only one female staff oral sex. and many guy like me came to oral sex by her. i meant that many time someguy had ejaculate in her mouth before she do oral sex for me . so can hiv semen's another guy infected me from her mouth . :((

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 09:11:06 am »
Doubts and fears are not facts. And the facts of your situation have been correctly considered in terms of HIV science. No risk. Period.

You would also be well advised to stop surfing the net for more "information." I can guarantee that is going to result in your finding fuel to feed your worst fears and all to no good purpose of course. You did not have a risk for HIV. Stop the unnecessary drama now and get on with your life.

Just make sure you always use condoms for vaginal and anal intercourse and you will be well protected against the sexual transmission of HIV. It's just as simple as that.  
Andy Velez

Offline benhnang1991

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 10:49:07 am »
I'm very appreciate for your time to answer me . You make me feel very comfortable now. I'll try to have a normal life again and get test at 6 week to make my mind in peace. Thank all for everyone reading and answering my question.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 11:37:48 am »
You're welcome. i certainly expect a negative test result for you.
Andy Velez

Offline benhnang1991

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 09:05:17 am »
at 29/4/2011 . i went to test hiv combo at hospital and the result is negative ( 4 weeks at the first oral sex and 9 for fingering with open wound ). that was a wonderful time when i saw negative on the result . but now i'm fear that will change in few weeks. I know that sound boring to someone but in my country HIV means you'll be discriminated when you live and you die alone. everyone scared you infected they thought air, touch, eat , sleep , your stuff.
I just want to confirm
1. insertive oral sex mean you let someone blowjob and haven't documented case but have case  for people perform oral sex right ? ( I let her bj )
2 Fingering with fresh wound, open cut , v.v.v or normal can't not catch hiv 100%  ( I fingering for her )
Thank for advice

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 09:08:11 am »
Ben,

As you have been repeatedly told, you have NOT had a risk for hiv infection. Fingering is not a risk. Getting a blowjob is not a risk. Not one person has been infected through fingering or being blown and you are not going to be the first.

If you test again, you will get the same negative result.

YOU DO NOT HAVE HIV.

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

And by the way, if you attempt to create a new account again like you did just a short time before your last post, you will be permanently banned. I rejected your new account and will reject any other new accounts you attempt to create - and I will ban you as well.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 09:09:59 am by Ann »
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline benhnang1991

• Standard
use condom 100% safe
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 11:03:27 pm »
my friend was very worried because he had sex with sexworker (he uses condom ) and  he saw this on thebody :
Condoms don't work:
Studies show condoms are 80% to 97% effective in preventing HIV transmission if they are used correctly every time you have sex. (http://www.thebody.com/content/art6019.html)
so it mean you can get hiv if you use condom correctly. he also fill his condom  by water and don't have any hole on condom.

PS :I sorry Ann because yesterday my friend try to create account to ask this topic but don't have email in his yahoo. that why he create muti acc.

Offline benhnang1991

• Standard
Re: use condom 100% safe
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 07:07:28 am »
I also see it on "http://www.hivaidscare.com/hivaidsarticle7.php?acode=na"

Vaginal or anal sex using a condom is not a low-risk or no-risk activity. It carries a medium risk at best.

Do i can trust this information ?. why use condom correctly also have risk for hiv infection . Have any documented case for this ?

PLS advice me . thank you

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 07:51:42 am »
Ben,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread. It doesn't matter how long it has been since you last posted in your thread or if the subject matter is different.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

That article is WRONG. Condoms do prevent hiv infection when used correctly and consistently. Read the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use them with confidence. A correctly used condom rarely, if ever, breaks.

There have been long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline benhnang1991

• Standard
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2011, 11:48:51 am »
Thank so much. My friend and i  very appriciate your help . We will never do this stupid things again and try to help our friend around us avoid Hiv infectec. I wish you alway healthty , good mood, full energy to help people like us. thank you again.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2011, 11:53:59 am »
Ben,

You're welcome.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline benhnang1991

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 02:03:30 am »
Sr to disturbing you , Ann. I  have question about the test HIV AG/AB combo .
1 AG means antigen and it just appear for around 1 mounth ?
2 if 1 right , AB (anti body ) will appear later  so what happend if I test at the 12/13 week . Does the test work ?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 06:34:06 am »
Ben,

Why are you worrying about tests when you did not have a risk for hiv infection?

I'm giving you that time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.