Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Found i am poz 10 hours ago

<< < (3/5) > >>

Weliooo:
For what medication, i still don't know exactly they are providing here, i have to wait 25 days to start taking my medications
I thought about buying it but it is expensive, not available, and i am afraid of fake medications
As for my experience unfortunately i am a pharmacist
I am living in Egypt, you could really imagine what does it mean to be hiv patient here
A lot of fears and challenges to be able to live here

Tonny2:

ojo.           Hello Wellooo!…I’m sorry to read about your confirmed dx, we all here know how it feels to get an hiv dx, so try to relax and you are not alone, we are here as a community to support you and try to help you with a virtual hug but, more importantly, with information on how to start coping and learn to live with hiv.

You need to talk to your wife and have her checked for hiv, we all know that it is going to be a difficult conversation but it has to be done, we are here for you.

Your cd4 level is good, no need in rushing and buy medication, you can wait until your doctor gives it to you…don’t be afraid of taking meds think about the meds that they are vitamines that they will make you feel better, ok?

I have not idea how is living with hiv in your country but we have members from that part of the world. You will adjust…please keep us posted..good luck

Weliooo:
I appreciate it man, will try my best, i know it is a big life situation, but with support and knowing from other people experiences i am sure i will pass it, after all my choice is to live

Tonny2:

--- Quote from: Weliooo on October 01, 2021, 02:10:57 pm ---I appreciate it man, will try my best, i know it is a big life situation, but with support and knowing from other people experiences i am sure i will pass it, after all my choice is to live

--- End quote ---

ojo.            Hi again!…well, you will live for a long time as long as you use the same formula I have been using for 27 years since my dx, this formula is, DISCIPLINE on taking your med/s as prescribed, and a good and positive attitude…we are here for you, do not hesitate in ask for help , here on this forum or PM to any of us…please keep us posted and you will be fine…hugs

Weliooo:
Sure i will be always here, i believe that your support is very important to my case, and i hope for all of us best of healthy life

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version