Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

My first cd4 count

(1/5) > >>

purplerain:
I kept going back and forth on where 2 Post this.  I feel as if I just tested Poz since it's only been a month but it feels like an eternity that I have been posting, reading and communicating on the Living With forum.

As many of U know, and 4 some strange reason I keep saying, I found out on the 20th of June thru a rapid test that I was Poz then got the results of the Western Blot 10 days later on the 30th. I almost feel like the more I say IT, think IT, type IT, ADMIT IT the pain of IT ALL will go away faster. 
Who knows???????????????? 

I got a call today with some of the results on my first set of labs.  I don't meet with my Dr. again till the 24th of Aug but If I qualified I was going 2 be part of a case study and the lady involved with that was actually the person who ran my labs. She was nice enough 2 by-pass the doc and let me know so I didn't have 2 wait 4 another month. 

cd4-538
She said my ratio was greater then one (she said that was good but I don't have a clue what she's talking about so any info would be greatly appreciated)
And she expects my viral load results back any day. When she lets me know I will add it 2 this thread 4 any who r interested

It just blows my mind that simply hearing 3 little numbers could have such an impact on me but I could literally feel a change in my body when I got the message.  Part of me wanted 2 cry from being happy, part of me wanted 2 cry from being scared about this whole thing and part of me said
"WATCH OUT 4 THAT CAR IN FRONT OF U JACK ASS!!!!!!!!"
"PAY ATTENTION 2 WHERE YOUR DRIVEING"    LOL

How I have made it back and forth 2 some of these appointments is baffling.  Lord knows most of the time I am in such a daze with so much on my mind that I'm off in my own little world.  Not a good place 2 be while driving a motor vehicle LOL and that's how I have been after getting my cd4's this morning. 

It's nice that when I am lost in my own little world of HIV that's trapped inside my mind and body, I can come here and know that at one time or another
U GUYS HAVE VISITED MY WORLD    :) :)
And
I LOVE U GUYS 4 IT

LOVE AND HUGZ
Jason

Alain:

pozniceguy:
Jason  so far those are good numbers..think positive..many people have gone without meds for years when they continue to have good numbers..maybe you are one of them....what kind of study are you entering????

Wishing you the best from someone who has been infected for nearly 20 yrs.....using meds for the last 10..

Nick

Teresa:
Jason,

So far so good! You are gonna be allright as long as your pay attention to your driving!

Keep us posted!

Love ya!

Hugs JAG
From TAG

newt:
Okay, good, you have a normal immune system.  Three tests = a trend and it's the trend that counts (this is why docs are often so non-commital about things on initial consultations, at least in England)

- matt

Now playing: some Mary J remix

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version