Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Happy Holidays

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: Tonny2 on December 23, 2022, 02:29:48 pm ---                   ojo.              FELIZ NAVIDAD, merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone have a great time with family and friends…brrrr so cold in n the northeast USA…hugs

--- End quote ---

I hope you have a good time as well.

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: leatherman on December 22, 2022, 08:46:14 pm ---patience? LOL I get stoned.  8)

--- End quote ---

"Medically assisted patience" could be the PC version.  ;D

--- Quote ---Family/friends in Germany or just visiting? Will y'all be home at Christmas or still playing world travelers?  :D

--- End quote ---

Well, this year I am visiting, my partner's family in Berlin and will be flying back on Wednesday night. I've been putting it off for six years but ran out of excuses.

Nice people, but I'm not a people person, I mean just look at the "Do I Have HIV?" section ;D. So I tend to upset people even when trying to be nice. It's going to be an interesting few days.

Jim Allen:
Having a good time in Germany. Eating "Flappy" I'm sure the Dutch readers will understand what that is.

Hopefully you are all having a good one so far.

leatherman:
Our family event went well - my youngest brother and his wife never showed. Oh, they called (an hour later) to explain how their power had been out (high winds were causing issues in the area) and how they were sick and couldn't attend. Interestingly, although I have un-friended them on FB, I went to look (stalk?) and saw their party the following day with all their children and family on the sister-in-law's side there. Either that was a spreader event or someone wasn't as sick as they claimed. Oh well.

We ended up with pizza and beer on Christmas Eve because nearly every restaurant in town was closed, so no Mexican and Margaritas as our tradition. Christmas Day was a blast. I got very drunk, ate way too much, and opened a lot of crazy gifts from my friends.

New years eve we're heading out for those Margaritas and then back home. I'd love to go out dancing but driving an hour home from Charlotte after midnight drunk sounds like no fun. So we'll end up home where I'll dance around in the kitchen (Larry's used to it by now) and try to get the dogs to believe the fireworks going off in the neighborhood won't hurt them.

Can you believe it's about to be 2023?! I remember when Prince was singing about 1999 coming in 17 years. Then Y2K was going to destroy the world. LOL yet the world turns and turns and turns.

are you back home yet, Jim, or still gallivanting around Europe? ;D

Tonny2:

ojo.               Hello everyone!!

Wishing you all the best for the new year birthdays about to start…hugs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version