Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:56:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 377
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 338
Total: 339

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: ~♫Unbelievable♫~  (Read 3782 times)

Offline klouny

• ~ can you see me now~
~♫Unbelievable♫~
« on: September 09, 2011, 05:55:29 am »

well. . . seems I'm hitting the road again :P

I guess the quiet and deadly boring and calm mountain life wasn't for me. at least not for now.
so heading on another little fun drive up to Mass :)
funny how people are either terrified or enthusiastic of my arrival up north lol 

anybody have any suggestions on something worth seeing on the way there ?
I've never driving or been to any of the states I'll be driving through ( except pennsylvania and New york) , so I'm super excited anyways.
specially when I drive by Pennsylvania, I ♥ love♥  it.

~Strange ideas are Superfluous and unoriginal~

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
Re: ~♫Unbelievable♫~
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 08:02:23 am »
Good luck Klouny the country life will still be there when you want it. I like both and so all my resource go towards having both , I am not indecisive just greedy .
Do you have a place yet or is it the kindness off dear friends for awhile ? In the now enjoy your road trip.
Theyer
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline klouny

• ~ can you see me now~
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 08:40:19 am »
yeah, eventually I'd like to live here again. it is pretty, just too quiet and calm for my taste at this point in my life.
I'm actually visiting my stepdad's son in Missoury. gonna stay with my cousins in Ohio for a day or two also, since it's on the way.
when I get to Mass I'm going to be staying with my oldest sister ( who is psyched about it as much as I am )
I always said I wanted to travel a bit after high school, it's 2 years later but I finally got my wish lol

Offline Theyer

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 02:47:17 pm »
I was born bought up in the country and at 16 left at the speed off sound  , it took 10 years before I could be back for longer than 3 days . A time for everything.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline klouny

• ~ can you see me now~
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 04:15:00 pm »
ah, how cool.
I wish I could do that. I'm 20 and still don't know if I'm ready to live on my own.
sad as that is.
but I've decided to change that and use the time I'm with my sister to learn how to
provide for myself and live on my own. first starting by learning how to cook properly

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 06:39:22 pm »
I think what you are doing is great, you are way too young to settle down yet, there is a whole world to see, see as much as you can, then think about settling down somwhere nice.

Road trips are the best way to go..I envy you.

Aroha
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline seaspice

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 08:08:38 pm »
     what section of Mass ?    Boston has a nice resorce called the Boston Living Center
           they have a web site ,   meals , support , etc       good Luck

Offline Jody

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 10:22:45 pm »
Have a nice drive Klouny, it is a nice drive with alot pretty scenery, enjoy it all and be safe.  It is not quite Autumn yet where the leaves turn, but soon driving in the northeast will be really nice.

Jody :)
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 10:39:31 pm »
Enjoy the road trip, chile.  Be safe out there and take lots of pictars.   I bet you will actually like Boston well enough to stay for a good while. 
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Theyer

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 06:12:01 am »
Cool , no I was a million miles south off cool ,and I had no idea what I was doing for 95% off the time, but that's as it should be and I would not change anything.Have some memories surgically removed but change nought.

Your doing great and all the people who are settled at twenty , ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

theyer

Offline wolfter

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 11:21:00 am »
Which part of Ohio are you gonna be visiting?  I can provide some guidance on the great places to have fun along the entire 3C highway and the Ohio River area.  Columbus was on the list of "gay friendly" cities and has a lot to offer.  Cinnci has a lot to offer if you like the dumb country boy types who are smoking hot in their tight Wranglers.  Cleveland, well it's a great place to visit but I would never live there.  I could easily be persuaded to be your guide for one or two nights.

Enjoy your journey.  Hope you find exactly what you're looking for and look forward to the pics. ;D
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 02:10:06 pm »
Whats happening K?
Your public are waiting.
t

Offline klouny

• ~ can you see me now~
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 10:44:13 am »
I got to the walpole area monday, at around 3:40 am. my sister and her husband were nice enough to stay awake and wait for me.
the drive was. . . scary, weird, exciting, and kinda annoying. but cool nonetheless.

I saw the gateway arch in st.louis, and it was AWESOME. I was so in awe of it.
I fell in love with st.louis just because I saw it lol.

then visiting my cousins in Columbus, OH. had a nice fun two days with them.
it was nice catching up with them, and some old family friends. mostly stay indoors though.

then driving out of OH there was a little accident where a truck driver hit the metal mediums in the highway.
and completely destroyed the front of the truck. don't know if the driver was okay :(
but I had to stay waiting for about 1hour on the road. either stop-and-go, or just not moving at all. so that was not fun.

oh and I got sick :/ so the it was not fun driving through Pennsylvania and New york being sickly.
also because some of the flooding in new yersey and the 9/11 memorials in NYC a lot of roads were closed. so had to do a lot of detours. but it was fun.

btw, thanks for wishing me a safe drive everyone :D
I have few, few pictures ( because i don't like pictures )
but i did take some of the gateway arch, the " welcome to Ohio" sign, and the Outerbridge crossing bridge in NY

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.