Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:28:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772955
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 452
Total: 453

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Andrew Breitbart Dead At 43  (Read 7468 times)

Offline tednlou2

Andrew Breitbart Dead At 43
« on: March 01, 2012, 02:13:33 pm »
I swear I just told my partner about two week ago that this guy looked like he was going to have a heart attack. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/03/01/andrew-breitbart-dead-blogger-dies_n_1312944.html

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Andrew Breitbart Dead At 43
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 02:22:27 pm »
Why, because he was a little overweight?
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 02:34:27 pm »
We are witnessing the absolutely chilling, calculated movements of the Soros regime.

O’Reilly’s concerns for Breitbart were well-founded. O’Reilly knows what Soros has done; they all do.

Interesting, isn’t it, that the Defense Authorization law just allowed detainment for people simply for being “belligerent”. And Obama has claimed the right to approve assassinations of US citizens who are “known terrorists”. Well.... if belligerence is considered legal proof of being a terrorist.... and if Obama is terrified of Breitbart (and needs a big story to overshadow the findings of the Cold Case Posse...) you could almost consider assassination by heart attack LEGAL.

Didn’t he just speak at cpac and or somewhere recently saying it had expose videos of obama and if he should die, it won’t be of natural causes???????

He had the goods on President Obama & his corrupt administration.

“Instant Heart Attack” powders and sprays have been around in the CIA and KGM arsenals for at least fifty years.

The beauty of the good ones is the cause the heart attack, and leave no trace for autopsy.

I would not put it past Gangster Government Inc. to slip a few samples to outside operatives, who also wanted to see Andrew Breitbart dead.

I hope Andrew had duplicates of the O tapes made , and that they are safely preparing to have them released.I wonder if Andrew knew his life might be tenuous.

It make me sad to think that we live in a country where political assassination is a tool of the ruling class.

Vince Foster - no one can make me believe the Clintons didn't have him killed.
Breitbart - likewise no one can make me believe that Obama didn't have him killed.

He was invited to join the elite. Shown how good his life would be if he would just be a good boy. He refused to behave and gave the speech at CPAC where he said the videos would come out. Now he is dead. A very convenient coincidence for one Barack Hussein Obama II.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 02:40:48 pm »
Why, because he was a little overweight?

Well, that.  But, mostly because how red faced he would get when arguing his points.  It appeared his bp really shot up.  This is something you don't see with someone like Bill Maher, for example.  He's able to debate without looking all flustered with noticeable high bp.  Since Andrew literally dropped dead on the street, one would think it was a massive Tim Russert heart attack.

But, I am more inclined to go with your take.   ;D

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 05:09:05 pm »

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 05:28:34 pm »
lulz

College video of Obama, so what is he playing Hackey Sack and skipping class?

Offline odyssey

• Mutiny of the neurons!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 08:36:03 pm »
Good lord, bring out the aluminum foil!
01/09/09- diagnosed HIV+
01/16/09   CD4-425    22%  VL- 32,415
11/09- started Reyetaz/Norvir/Truvada
03/10- stopped R/N/T
10/18/11   CD4- 328   20%  VL- 84,000
10/25/11   CD4- 386   22%
10/28/11- start Truvada/Reyetaz/Norvir
12/30/11  CD4- 523  29%
03/08/12  CD4- 503  31%  VL 57
07/02/12  CD4- 897  43%
08/31/12  CD4- 745  39%
12/27/12  CD4- 884  40%
03/28/13  CD4- 819  39%
07/19/13  CD4- 739  40%
10/17/13  CD4- 535  36%
01/16/14  CD4- 743  43%

02/14- switched from R/N/T to Tivicay/Epzicom because of CKD 3 suspected from tenofovir.

03/14- switched back to R/N/T due to severe nausea and inability to eat on T/E.

04/01/14 CD4- 898  42%   VL-

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 09:15:59 pm »
humm careful Miss p, you could end up dead next just for posting this, your life may very well be "ten·u·ous"

now you know there are people out there as I type this, reading this posting of yours

so I'd really look over my shoulder, and out the corner of your eyes, if I were you  ;D

someone is in your house watching you right about now  ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 09:35:43 pm »
That is if the Klonnies don't get her first.  Run queen run!

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 10:02:40 pm »

"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 10:14:21 pm »
Just wrong.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 01:25:41 am by Solo_LTSurvivor »
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 01:23:54 am »
When Breitbart gets to Hell I hope it's Ted Kennedy's massive barbed cock that's waiting for him.

What killed Andrew? My guess is he was poisoned by his own spit.

MtD

Offline denb45

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2012, 11:24:35 am »
Just wrong.

The Grim- Reaper will come for us all someday and it might not even be due to teh AIDS

do people still die of AIDS? I know it's rather rare these days unlike the 80s & 90s

if you don't take your Meds it isn't  ::)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2012, 11:31:44 am »
The Grim- Reaper will come for us all someday and it might not even be due to teh AIDS

do people still die of AIDS? I know it's rather rare these days unlike the 80s & 90s

if you don't take your Meds it isn't  ::)

Tell that to Katie. Tell that to Daddy Tim. Say it to Capt Carl. Let Christine and Lisa know how you feel.

Oh, that's right, you can't. They all died in recent years due to hiv-related causes - despite taking their meds and doing all the "right" things. >:(
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline denb45

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 11:57:33 am »
Tell that to Katie. Tell that to Daddy Tim. Say it to Capt Carl. Let Christine and Lisa know how you feel.

Oh, that's right, you can't. They all died in recent years due to hiv-related causes - despite taking their meds and doing all the "right" things. >:(

Yeah, and sometimes I wonder why I'm still ALIVE, it makes me feel guilty after 25 yrs. thanks for the reminder :'(

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 12:38:00 pm »
What's more amazing is that Dennis went to see Carl in the hospital and made that post.

Offline denb45

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 01:24:40 pm »
What's more amazing is that Dennis went to see Carl in the hospital and made that post.

I didn't just visit him in the hospital, I was lucky enough to meet him & his hubby Norm several times way before he even got so sick, nicest 2 men you'd ever want to meet  :D

however I wasn't lucky enough to meet Daddy Tim, wish I had, but, someone else has other plans  :'(   

So life is too dam short, and I'm making the effort to meet as many of you as possible, I'm really a nice man  ;)

just get ur ass to D.C. in July and find out  ;)

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 03:12:04 pm »
Now that Judgemental Judy here (nice going Den ::))  has donned the sack cloth and rubbed ashes through what's left of his hair, maybe we can get back to what really matters.

Celebrating the more than timely and entirely deserved death of human shit fountain Andrew Breitbart.

Mark Ames has written the best obit so far:

For some reason, my fellow Americans are too squeamish, too hooked on false pieties, to openly, honestly gloat about Breitbart’s hilarious death-by-driveway, and stomp joyfully on that rat-fucker’s warm grave. Even the few edgy mavericks willing to admit they’re happy to see Breitbart dead, including my old partner Taibbi, for some reason ruin their gloats by interjecting paragraph after paragraph, tweet after tweet publicly justifying their death-gloat with “He would want it this way” or “He did the same thing”—um, who really gives a fuck about what Breitbart would want? He’s dead. His feelers aren’t hurt. He’s dead and done. And good riddance.

(fuckin' click!)

"Death-by-driveway?" Luvv it!

MtD

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 04:14:14 pm »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 04:31:36 pm »
click me

Yairs. The dudgeon over at the Spectator is unusually high, even by their standards.

MtD

Offline denb45

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 06:05:23 pm »
" Well, Yglesias was outdone by Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone who wrote this afternoon, "Good! Fuck him. I couldn't be happier that he's dead."

Oh noooo I've been out done, I'm no more good  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 03:29:51 am »

First of all, he looked like hell, for being only 43 years of age. I thought he was in his mid 50's !!

One of my co-workers told me that he just recently started on the Atkins diet.  HHmmm.  Wonder if that's what finally did him in.

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.