Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:14:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773225
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 593
Total: 594

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: can i post any subject in here?  (Read 2417 times)

Offline viewer1977

• clean shaven!!!
can i post any subject in here?
« on: February 21, 2008, 10:39:35 pm »
well it seems i tryed to post and in other places reply to a post and i got you can't post in this thread
and another one was , dude you can reply on positve women  anmd i seen a friend i know in another place and got a email saying you can't place a thread on here.
please posrt on personals.
well it seems to me, someone needs to exspain a little more on how this all works.
in most hiv forums, you can reply in about any you want, and as far as placing a personal in the wrong forum , well you are told real clearly omn any thread do not post personals in this area.
anyway, it seems i have made myself look bad without even knowing it.
sorry if i caused any problems with anyone.
but maybe i can answer a question i was trying to reply in earlier.
the question was "where are the straight poz men"
well i am here to tell you here is one !
and by the way, i do have a profile on poz personals
fell free to email me at viewer1977@aol.com or instant messege me at donnie197747
yahoo messenger-Donnie
LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
viewer1977@aol.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Re: can i post any subject in here?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 10:47:20 pm »
Viewer, we ask that men not post in our women's forum.  If you would have bothered to read the 'welcome' thread in that particular forum, you would have noticed that. 

RE:  http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=19221.0

It is a place where we ladies feel free to discuss anything and everything with other ladies.  Having a man posting is just not cool.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 12:20:54 am »
Hi Donnie

I'm assuming you are refering to the PM I sent you.

AIDSmeds is a support forum for those of us living with HIV..and deals with anything for disclosure to drugs.

Off Topic..this forum is for fun and debates on topics that are not always HIV related..please feel freee to join in , read the post so you get an idea of what it's about.

Living with HIV this is the main support forum for those of us living with HIV, questions relating to anything HIV that is troubling us or we are not sure about us is posted here..again please feel free to post here if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, we are here to help each other out.

Positive Women..well I think the name speaks for itself, this is where women can get together and talk about personal issues and sharing ideas that only apply to women...so please do not post in this forum.

Am I infected..a forum where those who think they have been put at risk can come in and ask questions..only those who are long time regulars and experts in the field can post replies here..so please do not post in this forum.

All this information is given at the top of each forum..maybe you can take a little time and read the rules and regulation.

So, "Positive Women and Am I Infected" are the only forums we ask you not to post in, all the other forums you are welcome to post in, and hope you do

If you are looking for a partner/friendships then we have a page dedicated to that also..you will find it here...http://personals.poz.com/

I hope this clears up a few things to you..please stay around and get to know the guys here and how AIDSmeds work.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Hugs
Jan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 12:59:56 am »
Hey Donnie,

Welcome to the forums. Glad you found us and hope you stay around so we can get to know you.

Jan explained how the forums work. She left out a few, such as the Long Term Survivors. That's for us old farts or those younger farts who have had the bug for a lengthy period of time.

The others are pretty self explanitory.

To answer your question, there are other positive heterosexuals about, although no specific forum for that group.

One way to get to know folks here is to post a thread in the Living With forum introducing yourself. Be just as open as you feel comfortable being.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

HUGS,

Mark

"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 01:08:51 am »
She left out a few, such as the Long Term Survivors. That's for us old farts or those younger farts who have had the bug for a lengthy period of time.

oh my bad...but in my defence I did say

all the other forums you are welcome to post in, and hope you do
;)

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 03:38:35 am »
Hi Donnie,

I removed the posts you left in the Women's forum. I understand you may not have realised you shouldn't have been in there, but now you know, please don't post in there again. Thanks!  :-*

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.