Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:08:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 337
Total: 338

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dingo Returns !!!!! (to blogging)  (Read 4194 times)

Offline Lwood

• Here's Lookin At You....
Dingo Returns !!!!! (to blogging)
« on: June 27, 2006, 12:26:38 pm »
Check out the Blogs for the New one By Dingo !!!  Theres a guest apearance by some hottie too.

Welcome Back !!! and  Here's To Ya

or try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2QyOY6lKBQ
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 01:45:58 pm by Lwood »
"Fortunately, I Keep My T Cells Numbered For Just Such An Emergency"
  -Either Foghorn Leghorn or Johnny Cash

Offline cmhjeff

Re: Dingo Returns !!!!! (to blogging)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 01:40:59 pm »
Yeah!!!  Nice to have him back.  The link didn't work but I went to his blog from AIDSMEDS.com.   I was worried you might have sent him that pesky rabbit in that box :)

Offline Lwood

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 01:51:16 pm »
The link is to MY videoblog and is now fixed,    damn that extra slash ! damn it to Hell

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 02:11:50 pm »
It's good to be back, even though I'm still having technical difficulties.   Thankfully, I've just stopped the sustiva i've been on a year and a half.   Now maybe i can concentrate enough to figure out how to make it work right and will also blog on my descent into sustiva hell.  It wasn't pretty.

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 02:45:47 pm »
Nice to see the Dingo back on the big screen...I did like the '' Star Trek '' background.  ;)

The sync was out in some spots but not too bothering. Great to hear you are feeling better since you quit Sustiva, and hopefully Viramune won't caused you severe side effects. In my case it works great without any side effects, and wish you the same.  :P

Regards,

The Canuck
( Did Ric said '' We're Going To Montreal ''....Yes he did numerous times )

Offline Lwood

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 08:08:43 am »
oh, it was a Star Trek background, I thought he was in a hubcap factory or something.  I hope the  cooties in the hat died.

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 11:15:55 am »
actually, it's a news studiio background.   I just picked that one because I don't have enough lighting for a lighter colored greenscreen background.  (it didn't show as much green 'speckle')  Once I'm better 'lit' I have some custom backgrounds already made with the poz and aidsmeds logos

and i was sober in this one... though in the throws of sustiva induced madness  :-\

Offline Lwood

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 12:10:36 pm »
Never Blog Sober...    put That on A Tshirt..  never read blogs sober either,  please dont use an POZ.com backdrop   
dont we see enough of that already ???? how about some Abercrombie bois??  or if all else fails some flowers and shit

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.