Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:21:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 216
Total: 218

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Nutrition, Wumpette Style  (Read 1621569 times)

Offline hope_for_a_cure

Re: Nutrition, Wumpette Style
« Reply #4250 on: June 12, 2014, 05:59:13 am »
spot i stay in florida, i can buy off the boats when they come in at sunset, or even on the way home just pull over at the bridge, there places you can cast a net and come up with five gallons worth of gulf shrimp. six pack of pbr, thats dinner

We get shrimp from the fish markets at the beach here in SC.  Fresh Atlantic shrimp are available daily during the summer.  If you go to places like Red Lobster or other restaurant chains, you are likely to get imported shrimp that are not as fresh.  I like the smaller 40/50 count ones because they are more tender than those bigger ones.  Prawns... NEVER!

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4251 on: June 12, 2014, 09:41:03 am »
I inadvertently tasted shrimp for the first and last time ever in Seattle.  I saw an authentic Vietnamese vegetarian restaurant from my hotel room.  Our dearest Jan reluctantly agreed to join me.

It was so authentic that we were the only non Vietnamese people in there.  No one spoke English and we simply ordered by looking at pictures and pointing.  Christ, they didn't even serve coffee, soda or tea.  Simply bitter tasting liquids.

I ended up ordering some sort of wrapped contraption.  The very first bite grossed me out.  I opened up this wrap and Jan had to inform me that it was shrimp.  My meal was immediately over.  Jan did at least pick it out and eat it though.

Vegetarian to them meant no beef, pork and chicken.  But they regularly serve bait.  :o
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #4252 on: June 12, 2014, 10:53:09 am »
That was probably a Vietnamese summer roll with peanut sauce -- divine!

And they most certainly have coffee in a Vietnamese restaurant, it's just served over ice -- espresso shot or two with condensed milk as a sweetener. Also divine!

Now, how 'bout some boiled shrimp with Old Bay seasoning?
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #4253 on: June 12, 2014, 11:15:30 am »
The Gulf shrimping season in federal waters reopens on July 15, so wild-caught brown shrimp will become plentiful soon.  Can't wait!
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4254 on: June 12, 2014, 11:17:11 am »
The Gulf shrimping season in federal waters reopens on July 15, so wild-caught brown shrimp will become plentiful soon.  Can't wait!

I bet you fry it up.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #4255 on: June 12, 2014, 11:37:41 am »

Offline Buckmark

• Henry's Home Page
« Reply #4256 on: June 12, 2014, 11:46:38 am »
I bet you fry it up.

Meh, not so much.  I love fried shrimp, but hate cleaning up afterwards.  I usually go for grilled shrimp, or stir fry, or scampi!
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #4257 on: June 12, 2014, 12:57:12 pm »
On the rare occasions I can be fathed with the fiddly little things ,I like to steam them , then add them to hippy  [brown] rice , some salad onions and light soy sauce.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4258 on: June 13, 2014, 06:03:09 am »
I inadvertently tasted shrimp for the first and last time ever in Seattle. 

I ended up ordering some sort of wrapped contraption.  The very first bite grossed me out.  I opened up this wrap and Jan had to inform me that it was shrimp.  My meal was immediately over. 

Greg, I don't like shrimp either.  They remind me of big bugs.  So does lobster.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4259 on: June 13, 2014, 08:51:25 am »
Shrimp is for seafood lightweights -- seriously, if you can't stomach it what other seafood do you eat? Frozen fish sticks with tartar sauce?

... you poor folks in fly-over country

I suppose eating shrimp cooked with the heads still on them is out of the question. Sucking the brains out of the shrimp head is where the tastiest bits are!

Now, shall we move on to octopus, squid and raw sea urchin?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 08:58:54 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4260 on: June 13, 2014, 09:26:47 am »
Shrimp is for seafood lightweights -- seriously, if you can't stomach it what other seafood do you eat? Frozen fish sticks with tartar sauce?

I suppose eating shrimp cooked with the heads still on them is out of the question. Sucking the brains out of the shrimp head is where the tastiest bits are!

Actually, I eat nothing that ever lived in water.

Offline Buckmark

• Henry's Home Page
« Reply #4261 on: June 13, 2014, 09:41:34 am »
Greg, I don't like shrimp either.  They remind me of big bugs.  So does lobster.

Clutch the pearls!  You don't like lobster or shrimp?

Next you'll tell us you don't like calamari.  (Somehow calling it "calamari" sounds tastier than "squid".)

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4262 on: June 13, 2014, 10:31:51 am »
Actually, I eat nothing that ever lived in water.

See you point Greg but not quite thought out, Rice / Water Cress , best bet "don't eat anything with a Face "

Next you'll tell us you don't like calamari.  (Somehow calling it "calamari" sounds tastier than "squid".)

Calamari is IMO over rated . and I have had it as fresh as possible . Always rubber bands with a fishy hint , one off the food stuffs that I get bored with before I have finished masticating .Though using the black ink has escaped me so I cannot comment .
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4263 on: June 13, 2014, 10:50:17 am »
Calimari is specifically fried squid, isn't it -- or for English speakers it is though it's merely (I think) the plural form of squid in Italian. Grilled squid is delicious as is grilled octopus, and both are superb in a ceviche. In fact I much prefer them in those preparations than frying -- if I want fried I need an Italian fritto mist di mare -- squid, smelt, shrimp, scallops, sardines, anchovies. And the coating is not heavy, the best being made with Japanese panko and served with aïoli.

Offline zach

« Reply #4264 on: June 13, 2014, 01:54:16 pm »
boiled crawfish, gator tail steaks, and a few raw oysters

and a lot of tabasco

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #4265 on: June 13, 2014, 03:18:09 pm »
I'll eat any seafood if I'm by the sea and the stuff is FRESH.  Its hard to know especially on holiday what restaurants are going to be honest, and can't afford the known gastronomic ones, etc etc.

I was spoiled a century ago in the 80s when I could have rich older dates take me to Bernardin and Aquavit and with the wine you die and go to heaven on fragrant fish and seafood. 

Routinely I eat more smoked fish then fresh fish because I can't be organised to go get fresh, really fresh, and cook it that day. 

I buy oysters and mussels in season because they are alive and the price is reasonable: oysters of course require no labour and mussels are super easy to prepare. 

« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:20:31 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4266 on: June 13, 2014, 09:20:29 pm »
Look at my baby squishes! mmmm, cant wait to drag their asses through some egg and cornmeal and throw 'em in a pan of hot oil! Also got okra, but they are taking their sweet time. grrrr.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline mitch777

« Reply #4267 on: June 13, 2014, 09:24:38 pm »
Look at my baby squishes! mmmm, cant wait to drag their asses through some egg and cornmeal and throw 'em in a pan of hot oil! Also got okra, but they are taking their sweet time. grrrr.

cute. lol.
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #4268 on: June 13, 2014, 09:37:14 pm »

I will never forget the first time someone handed me a plate of shrimp with the heads still on them.  I nearly died.  Plus, the power went out in the restaurant.  I was not about to try to navigate that nightmare in the dark.  That whole platter went uneaten.

Seaside. FLA.  circa 2002
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4269 on: June 14, 2014, 07:47:06 am »

I do not like calamari.  I have had fried, either alligator, or crocodile, and it wasn't bad. 
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4270 on: June 14, 2014, 07:49:23 am »
Some of you are strictly meatloaf and mashed potato types here. 8)

(though I live such things too -- one of my favorite things in the world is a simple pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy)

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4271 on: June 14, 2014, 07:53:25 am »
Some of you are strictly meatloaf and mashed potato types here. 8)

(though I live such things too -- one of my favorite things in the world is a simple pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy)
Oh, I actually hate meatloaf.  I remember being forced to eat it as a child, and covering it in ketchup.  I've tried, through my adult years, to make it tasteful and pleasant to consume, but cannot do so.   

I do love pot roast also, and am not bad at making this.  I got a New York Strip roast around Christmas time, fresh from a local market, and cooked it in the crock all day (with proper spices etc.). It was extremely tasty and tender (though it did cost quite a bit).

Offline mecch

« Reply #4272 on: June 14, 2014, 08:17:45 am »
Maybe this isn't just for tech geeks with Asperger's and OCD:
http://www.soylent.me

:o
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4273 on: June 14, 2014, 08:32:20 am »

I would love to have this product and have been wanting to check it out so thanks for the link . I read the Faq about whats in it and I am afraid its too high in carbs for a diabetic and am a little disappointed in that .

I love the idea of only eating a home cooked meal as a treat every now and then and having this no fuss product for my daily needs . I am probably the lone person around here that likes this idea ... but I really do .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #4274 on: June 14, 2014, 08:51:22 am »
This dude gave it decent reviews, and EXTENSIVE testing of his body on it.

http://fourhourworkweek.com/2013/08/20/soylent/

As a tangential subject, the Culture Gab Fest discussed the need for Home Ec to return to education, because women are still stuck with the homemaking, and both women and men could use more knowledge about cooking, nutrition, personal finance, managing a home, etc etc etc.

http://www.slate.com/articles/podcasts/culturegabfest/2014/06/slate_s_culture_gabfest_on_obvious_child_young_adult_literature_and_home.html

The most useful things I learned in HS were driver ed, typing and how to write well. In college it was nutrition, a department that existed from the time there was a home ec school for the young ladies!  In Jr. High, Shop was great and boys didn't take Home Ec yet.

It seems they let boys take it for a few years, then just axed it from most schools in the country.  Pity.  Slate suggests they rename it Life Hacking and "bro it up" so boys can deal with it.  I have no problem with schools teaching all these basic and important skills for managing ones life with some real science and expertise thrown in to support.  Many parents don't have the time or knowledge to impart all that we could know.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/117876/feminists-should-embrace-home-economics

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 08:55:08 am by mecch »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4275 on: June 14, 2014, 09:36:18 am »
I went through a period recently where I was not feeling well and didn't feel like cooking so I began eating as little as I possibly could . I lost 22 lbs and noticed some huge benefits from eating a restricted diet . I was using almost no insulin and felt much more alert and less sluggish ... many other benefits as well . I try to eat to live through the week and then treat myself on the weekends . I have found that the portion size my body wants is now less than half of what I used to consume and when bad food is offered I eat very little of it because I know it will just make me sick and tired feeling and who wants that .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Matts

« Reply #4276 on: June 14, 2014, 02:49:40 pm »
very good Jeff. I hope that U can overcome the Insulin injections in the long run if You stay on strict diet. It is not easy, I know that :)
Dovato

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4277 on: June 14, 2014, 09:56:25 pm »

I am very interested in this. I May have to try it. Sodium is 1050, is that for 1 meal? Thats a bit high given RDA is 1500.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Dan0

« Reply #4278 on: June 14, 2014, 10:20:33 pm »
Seriously?  This video clip was a little too eerie. All that was missing was the perfectly coifed blonde women in spandex mini-skirt uniforms with a couple of Morlock and Eloi thrown in for dramatic effect.  Adds new meaning to 'Drink your juice, Shelby!'
"Honey, you should never ask advice from a drunk drag queen who has a show to do." - JG

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
10/2013 Stribild Still UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline zach

« Reply #4279 on: June 14, 2014, 11:14:37 pm »
dude must not have read the ending

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4280 on: June 15, 2014, 06:15:41 am »
I can't open the link, says it's an unsupported path? 

I went through a period recently where I was not feeling well and didn't feel like cooking so I began eating as little as I possibly could . I lost 22 lbs and noticed some huge benefits from eating a restricted diet . I was using almost no insulin and felt much more alert and less sluggish ... many other benefits as well . I try to eat to live through the week and then treat myself on the weekends . I have found that the portion size my body wants is now less than half of what I used to consume and when bad food is offered I eat very little of it because I know it will just make me sick and tired feeling and who wants that .

Don't be switching over to a cucumber and banana diet lest you get made fun of ;D

OH, and I did eat some egg noodles with some real butter topped with pepper last night.  Lipids be damned, I so miss that meal.  Used to have it a couple of times per month.

Offline mecch

« Reply #4281 on: June 15, 2014, 06:54:45 am »
Seriously?  This video clip was a little too eerie. All that was missing was the perfectly coifed blonde women in spandex mini-skirt uniforms with a couple of Morlock and Eloi thrown in for dramatic effect.  Adds new meaning to 'Drink your juice, Shelby!'

with a soupçon of Patrick Bateman?  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGeAMVK75T4

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4282 on: June 15, 2014, 08:53:04 am »

OH, and I did eat some egg noodles with some real butter topped with pepper last night.  Lipids be damned, I so miss that meal.  Used to have it a couple of times per month.

I LUV NOOOOODLES

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4283 on: June 15, 2014, 09:53:16 pm »
linky

TAMPA, Fla. – Local, state and federal investigators were all trying to figure out how LSD got into a Walmart steak that sent a 9-months-pregnant Florida woman, her boyfriend and her two daughters to the hospital.

All four were doing fine after the incident Monday night.

Make that five; while being treated at the hospital, Jessica Rosado gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

Offline mecch

« Reply #4284 on: June 15, 2014, 10:06:25 pm »
Ick.
Considering its Florida I'm surprised it wasn't bathsalts.  Or those aren't around anymore?

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4285 on: June 16, 2014, 06:46:20 am »
Ick.
Considering its Florida I'm surprised it wasn't bathsalts.  Or those aren't around anymore?

Yes, bath salts are still around.  In this area, however, heroin has made a huge comeback.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4286 on: June 16, 2014, 07:03:51 am »
I LUV NOOOOODLES

Some things are better unknown. ;)  I have never even heard of rice noodles.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4287 on: June 16, 2014, 07:06:23 am »
Yes, bath salts are still around.  In this area, however, heroin has made a huge comeback.

That's some scary shit.  I've read reports of people eating peoples' faces and such under the influence of bath salts.  Wonder if that butcher who recently ate the girl was doing them?  That girl graduated from the same highschool I attended for a while.  OH, and John Holmes also graduated from there.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4288 on: June 16, 2014, 08:46:12 am »
That's some scary shit.  I've read reports of people eating peoples' faces and such under the influence of bath salts.  Wonder if that butcher who recently ate the girl was doing them?  That girl graduated from the same highschool I attended for a while.  OH, and John Holmes also graduated from there.

It is scary.  When I was at the ASO, I went to a training on bath salts and that fake pot they sell at gas stations.  The person who talked was a pharmaceutical doctor and some of the things he told us were awful.

But the really scary drug is that krokodil.  That eats skin off.  It's a cheap drug that is supposed to mimic a heroin high, so people who cannot afford heroin often buy krokodil. 
Caution:  link is definitely NSFW.

https://www.google.com/search?q=krokodil&tbm=isch&imgil=2SkB_DFgwJkoLM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcQpYUuELAarAwt8QrDwVfaqKMxjK61_MXLwrpWmXbZzCwOKVhqj%253B575%253B350%253B_Ot3uHXm_psBLM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.ibtimes.co.uk%25252Fkrokodil-invasion-dea-drugs-enforcement-administration-users-516897&source=iu&usg=__RsL6DaEnhTJCe-o_KFHmK2v8rPs%3D&sa=X&ei=gOaeU6qOAsijyATmxYLIDA&ved=0CDsQ9QEwBA&biw=1252&bih=554#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=2SkB_DFgwJkoLM%253A%3B_Ot3uHXm_psBLM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fd.ibtimes.co.uk%252Fen%252Ffull%252F423408%252Fkrokodil.jpg%253Fw%253D576%2526h%253D351%2526l%253D50%2526t%253D50%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.ibtimes.co.uk%252Fkrokodil-invasion-dea-drugs-enforcement-administration-users-516897%3B575%3B350
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 08:50:34 am by BT65 »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4289 on: June 16, 2014, 09:52:29 am »

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4290 on: June 16, 2014, 04:42:54 pm »
They sell fake pot at gas stations . This is a intersting piece off world news. The world if 'legal ' highs is big here with sudden enthusiasms And tragedies hitting the press in shock horror fashion. 22 Summer music festivals are no longer selling stall space to sellers. So that saves the sellers quite a bit when they park up outside.

I suspect though have no proof that death under influence is far less than alcohol and traditional drug deaths .

Offline zach

« Reply #4291 on: June 16, 2014, 05:28:34 pm »
They sell fake pot at gas stations . This is a intersting piece off world news. The world if 'legal ' highs is big here with sudden enthusiasms And tragedies hitting the press in shock horror fashion. 22 Summer music festivals are no longer selling stall space to sellers. So that saves the sellers quite a bit when they park up outside.

I suspect though have no proof that death under influence is far less than alcohol and traditional drug deaths .

it is a chemical, something like JWH-18 but there are others. simply chemical analogues to thc. they mix it with acetone, spray it onto a smokable leafy stuff, damania, then let the acetone evap off.

it will get you high, absolutely no question. it is completely untested. most of what we have in the united states is cooked in russia and china.

reliable reports are that it is sketchy at best, and the buzz is not worth it all. sometimes, seems to be mixed far more potent than is safe. kids are freaking out bad. those appear like fringe results.

personally, i used it for a few months. end up smoking more fake in a day than real weed. also ended up spending more than real within a couple weeks. i had a few experiences that were far too powerful. wouldn't do it again, but i don't believe much of the fear mongering about it either.

bath salts, krokodil, all very bad things. big problem is, all of it is from the same sources.

on that note, imma go twist a spliff of fine medicinal cannabis, and take my nightly pharma meds
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:34:13 pm by zach »

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4292 on: June 17, 2014, 03:41:01 pm »
Time to get on track tonight Charlie Binghams fish Pie . Very good but pricey $15

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4293 on: June 17, 2014, 04:02:37 pm »
I had delicious ahi tuna tacos take-out for lunch today during our oppressive 93F heatwave (95F tomorrow!) -- available mere blocks away at Ippolitto's.

Offline zach

« Reply #4294 on: June 17, 2014, 05:28:25 pm »
charcuterie, grilled mushrooms, pan seared rainbow trout, roasted yukon potatoes, smoked onion butter, escarole, pickled beets, toasted hazelnuts, dill, horseradish-dijon crème... and a couple terrapin recreationals

fathers day was cool

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4295 on: June 17, 2014, 05:33:22 pm »
I had spaghetti squash for the first time yesterday and I loved it . It was the first for all at dinner yesterday and since no one but me cared for it I got to take the whole leftovers of it .  I will be having that and green beans for dinner tonight .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #4296 on: June 18, 2014, 12:40:17 pm »
charcuterie, grilled mushrooms, pan seared rainbow trout, roasted yukon potatoes, smoked onion butter, escarole, pickled beets, toasted hazelnuts, dill, horseradish-dijon crème... and a couple terrapin recreationals

fathers day was cool

that,s lovely but what the heck is terrapin recreationals? . Skeepo has an of creatures from the swamps too.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4297 on: June 30, 2014, 01:47:47 pm »
FRESSH FROM THE WUMPY GARDEN!

Okrie and Squish's yall!!

now where is my flour and oil...

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4298 on: June 30, 2014, 01:58:52 pm »
pft.... just made a six block jaunt to CVS for t.p. then stopped by my fave Vietnamese spot for this, plus an order or pork and shrimp summer rolls to eat later:

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4299 on: June 30, 2014, 02:09:30 pm »
Damn that looks delicious ^
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.