Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

POZ Forums Technical Problems: Report Them Here

(1/57) > >>

Tim Horn:
Please post Forums technical problems here.

Basquo:
The forums look different, there is no forum roster out to the left just stats, and Quendalon is online. Is there a problem? New software?

newt:
The new edition makes my avatar kinda squashed on the sidebar but not in posts

leatherman:
squished avie to the left :o and now everything starts much, much further down the page. I haven't decided yet if the awesomely cuter emoticons ;D :o ;) make up for having to scroll further down to reach actual content - but the color scheme is nice.

Are you going to be able to add words to spellcheck yet?

Tim Horn:

--- Quote from: Basquo on December 13, 2011, 01:28:30 pm ---The forums look different, there is no forum roster out to the left just stats, and Quendalon is online. Is there a problem? New software?

--- End quote ---

Yep, we've upgraded the Forums from SMF 1.1 to SMF 2.0. Functionality, on the user side of things, shouldn't change all that much, though we did reintroduce the ability of members to "ignore" other members (you can do this by clicking on the person's profile and either adding him/her to your ignore list (or buddy list, as they case may be). Other than that, the upgrade provides a lot of functionality on the back end of things, including reCAPTCHA registration requirements to help us weed out spam bots (we've been dealing with between 200 to 300 spam registrations on a daily basis).

--- Quote from: newt on December 13, 2011, 02:05:54 pm ---The new edition makes my avatar kinda squashed on the sidebar but not in posts

--- End quote ---

Yep, I see that too. Will see what I can do about that.

Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version