Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:00:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 332
Total: 332

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: a lot of peeps gonna hate this  (Read 19156 times)

Offline skeebo1969

a lot of peeps gonna hate this
« on: August 14, 2010, 09:05:21 am »

I don't know how true it is, but I once heard that mosques are made where major victories occur.  I guess this is why a mosque at the trade center spot is essential and our president supports it. 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100814/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_ground_zero_mosque_obama
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: a lot of peeps gonna hate this
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 09:38:59 am »
Not hate. Deeply disappointed in. But not hate.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Boze

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 09:58:05 am »
==========
Aug08 - Seroconversion
Mar10 - Diagnosis; cd4 690 - VL 19,000
Apr10 - cd4 600
May10 - VL 4,500
Jun10 - started Atripla ; VL 113
Jul 10 - UD vl, CD4 590
Aug 10 - UD, CD4 810, 52%
Nov 10 - UD, CD4 980

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 10:02:57 am »

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 10:07:12 am »
This has been the silliest, manufactured right wing outrage.  This place is basically a community center with a prayer room.

Right wingers are always about local control, so why don't they allow the residents of Lower Manhattan to decide what is essentially a land use issue?
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 10:08:01 am »
And the sturdy looking suited butt projected to near 3-D forward frame in the first photo belongs to...

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 10:09:47 am by OneTampa »
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 10:08:24 am »

I didn't even know that he knew how to skateboard.  Wow, learn something new everyday! ;D
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 12:23:05 pm »
I am ashamed of any American, who can propagate such hatred against any religion, just because murderers twist that religion for their own needs. American Muslims died in the attacks of 9/11 and hundreds of millions of people, practice the Islam religion and many share the same ideals as Americans.

Let's see, where have we heard such bigoted rhetoric before? Oh I know. All poz people are either disgusting gays or drug users, so who cares if they die. Yes, real American values.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 12:26:41 pm by killfoile »

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 01:22:10 pm »
9/11 happened almost over a decade ago, and some just cannot get over that hatred it's so ingrained into them, and that is such a shame  ???
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2010, 01:29:15 pm »
I find it hard to believe that people are actually citing the statements of such "intellectual giants" as Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich.

Islam isn't the only religion to be twisted to suit the needs of the moment. Christianity is rife with such abuse, from people being accused of witchcraft being burned at the stake, hanged or drowned, to that varmint Fred Phelps, who uses Christianity and the Freedom of Speech to disrupt funerals of soldiers killed abroad and, of course, those who died as a result of AIDS.

The site of the mosque/community center is two blocks from Ground Zero, not on the site itself.

While I am sympathetic to those who lost loved ones in those attacks, blaming all Muslims for the deeds of a few wing nuts would be like blaming all Christians for the atrocities committed by Charlemagne against the Germanic peoples in the name of Christianity.

Oh, and for the record, I agree with and support what the president said.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 01:33:49 pm »
Let's let FDNY, NYPD and the Port Authority decide. They will be the ones that it will be left upon to protect it.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 01:46:46 pm »
Let's let FDNY, NYPD and the Port Authority decide. They will be the ones that it will be left upon to protect it.

That's not how things work in NYC.  If that's how you do it in Ohio then go ahead and do that. Otherwise butt out.

Hey, speaking of local issues -- how's Ed Rendell's baby killing going via ObamaCare that you lied about last month and then never could back up with actual facts?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 01:52:50 pm »
That's not how things work in NYC.  If that's how you do it in Ohio then go ahead and do that. Otherwise butt out.

Hey, speaking of local issues -- how's Ed Rendell's baby killing going via ObamaCare that you lied about last month and then never could back up with actual facts?
Did you post this thread? You don't live in NY.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 01:54:24 pm »
Did you post this thread? You don't live in NY.

I lived in Lower Manhattan for six years, and I worked there for twelve years -- I'd say I know more about the issue and what the residents are like than you do, Roddles.  Try again.

Offline Grasshopper

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2010, 01:55:29 pm »
Guess what; our peroxide blonde Chucky is going to speak on the next 9/11 memorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAqjVMcp3CY&feature=youtube_gdata  

(I'm ashamed to be Dutch)

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 01:58:19 pm »

What are you talking about? You don't live in NY. Really, how many New Yorkers are for building the Mosque in that location? Since you don't live in NY MissP you don't get to vote.  :)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 02:00:13 pm »
What are you talking about? You don't live in NY. Really, how many New Yorkers are for building the Mosque in that location? Since you don't live in NY MissP you don't get to vote.  :)

Did the community board approve it or not -- they did.  That's all that matters with this type of issue.  It's a local issue for that community, and not even residents in Queens, Staten Island, or bumfuck Ohio.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 02:05:53 pm »
Did the community board approve it or not -- they did.  That's all that matters with this type of issue.  It's a local issue for that community, and not even residents in Queens, Staten Island, or bumfuck Ohio.
The community board is not the majority of the New Yorkers. Like I said, Let's let FDNY, NYPD and the Port Authority decide. They will be the ones that it will be left upon to protect it. again MissP you don't get a vote on it.  :)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2010, 02:11:50 pm »
The community board is not the majority of the New Yorkers. Like I said, Let's let FDNY, NYPD and the Port Authority decide. They will be the ones that it will be left upon to protect it. again MissP you don't get a vote on it.  :)

The community board decides an issues like this, and you're merely exhibiting either your ignorance on this fact or allowing your ethnocentric and religious-based hatred to get the better of you.  Take your pick.

Should the location of a gay community center in Chelsea be allowed a majority vote of all residents of all five boroughs of NYC?  Furthermore, should Newt Gingrich and Sarah Palin weigh in on the gay community center?

A clear yes or no will suffice.  Thanks.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2010, 02:18:38 pm »
The community board decides an issues like this, and you're merely exhibiting either your ignorance on this fact or allowing your ethnocentric and religious-based hatred to get the better of you.  Take your pick.

Should the location of a gay community center in Chelsea be allowed a majority vote of all residents of all five boroughs of NYC?  Furthermore, should Newt Gingrich and Sarah Palin weigh in on the gay community center?

A clear yes or no will suffice.  Thanks.
Sure they can. It's no different then you discussing the Mosque is it? You attacking me MissP because I said,Let's let FDNY, NYPD and the Port Authority decide. They will be the ones that it will be left upon to protect it?   :)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2010, 02:25:57 pm »
Clear yes or no Roddles.  Just answer my question.

And no, the Fired Department, Police Department and PA do not decide zoning issues.  Clearly you can't argue your way out of paper bag if your life depends on it.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2010, 02:44:31 pm »
Clear yes or no Roddles.  Just answer my question.

And no, the Fired Department, Police Department and PA do not decide zoning issues.  Clearly you can't argue your way out of paper bag if your life depends on it.
Don't think you have to worry MissP. A Lawsuit was Filed Challenging Ground Zero Mosque was submitted on the 4th of August against who? No other than the THE NEW YORK CITY LANDMARKS
PRESERVATION COMMISSION,
 http://www.aclj.org/media/pdf/ACLJ_EXECUTED-PETITION_20100804.pdf

I'm not arguing or attacking you MissP. I just made an opinion on Skeebo's thread.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2010, 03:00:52 pm »
got it... you got nuffin'

Are you even aware that two mosques already exist in that area?  No, of course you don't.  Why would you?  You know absolutely nothing of that area.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 03:12:20 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2010, 03:27:52 pm »
got it... you got nuffin'

Are you even aware that two mosques already exist in that area?  No, of course you don't.  Why would you?  You know absolutely nothing of that area.
Find someone else to argue with MissP. You don't live in New York and I don't, so it is not up to us, you nor I have a say so in the building of the Mosque. 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2010, 03:36:02 pm »
Find someone else to argue with MissP. You don't live in New York and I don't, so it is not up to us, you nor I have a say so in the building of the Mosque.  

As I clearly stated in my first post in the thread, which I will repeat because you have a reading disability

Right wingers are always about local control, so why don't they allow the residents of Lower Manhattan to decide what is essentially a land use issue?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2010, 03:41:17 pm »
Oh now anyone that doesn't agree with you is a Right Winger?  :D Your funny...

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2010, 04:29:23 pm »
I didn't even know that he knew how to skateboard.  Wow, learn something new everyday! ;D

I about shit when I found the pic. 

Miss P back off of Roddles he just had a stroke!

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2010, 05:35:12 pm »

Rut roe.... they say this will certainly cause him to lose another 1%..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100814/ts_afp/uspoliticsreligionattacksobama_20100814172344

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2010, 05:47:26 pm »
Why are people so simple minded to not see a difference between terrorist acts of recent history, committed by terrorists, against people of all faiths, such as 9-11,  and one of the world's major faiths, such as Islam? 

Even George Bush could understand that.

That said, the financing for this mega center seems shady. Hope someone gets that sorted so as not go cause major embarrassment all around.

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2010, 06:09:03 pm »
I tend to agree with the Canadian muslim who said that building the mosque in this location was provocative and a little bit insensitive.  Should they have the right to practice their religion where they see fit?  Sure, why not, but couldn't they pick a location other than where an Islamic fundamentalist group perpetrated a massive terrorist attack on US citizens (of all faiths I might add)?

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2010, 06:20:22 pm »
I tend to agree with the Canadian muslim who said that building the mosque in this location was provocative and a little bit insensitive.  Should they have the right to practice their religion where they see fit?  Sure, why not, but couldn't they pick a location other than where an Islamic fundamentalist group perpetrated a massive terrorist attack on US citizens (of all faiths I might add)?

It's definitely a sensitive issue.  IMO, the pres should have stayed out of this one. 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2010, 06:30:35 pm »

So then you also advocate relocating the other two mosques near the WTC site?  What's the acceptable radius for a mosque free zone?

Also, the mosque in question isn't a mosque -- it's a community center with a prayer room.  And it's two blocks away, and not even on a main street.  It's on a side street.

It amazes me to see gay people of all people so susceptible to right wing demagoguery

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2010, 06:55:18 pm »
So then you also advocate relocating the other two mosques near the WTC site?  What's the acceptable radius for a mosque free zone?

Also, the mosque in question isn't a mosque -- it's a community center with a prayer room.  And it's two blocks away, and not even on a main street.  It's on a side street.

It amazes me to see gay people of all people so susceptible to right wing demagoguery

I think you're being rather dismissive, and I think 62% of Americans would disagree with you.  Does this show a growing trend of Islamphobia (sp?), perhaps maybe.  But I also look at it another way, we wouldn't allow Nazi's to demonstrate on the Holocaust Memorial due to the sensitive nature of them doing so, but under the Constitution they should be allowed to.  This issue is along those same lines, whether the intent is hate or ignorance, both draw upon people's emotions.  As Trey pointed out, the author in Canada has even deemed this move provocative.  If Muslims felt so, then why can't Americans? 

And while all this happened a long 8 years ago, should we forget it's the reason we are losing young men daily?

Personally speaking, if it was me, I would build the fucker to look exactly like a scaled version of a Boeing 727 jetliner...  now that would take balls son!!

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2010, 07:14:16 pm »

No I totally get that the right wing is attempting to blow this out of proportion.  I would have taken the location into consideration when picking some place for my new mosque or islamic community center to be.  Were the other two mosques in place before the 9/11 attacks?  I honestly don't know how far away from Ground Zero this place is as I've only heard the hub bub from all the news media outlets.  I'm not big on religion in the first place of course.  I feel like Christians, Jews, and Muslims should all be forced to worship together in Israel and the rest of the world could get on with being secular humanists.

Offline BlueMoon

• Calling from the Fun House
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2010, 07:19:45 pm »

And while all this happened a long 8 years ago, should we forget it's the reason we are losing young men daily?

Well no, if you're referring to the wars, then it's because Co-presidents Cheney and Bush wanted war.

The location of the mosque is certainly in bad taste, but when has that ever stopped anything from being built in America?  I'm enjoying the discomfiture of the lunatic right, the champion of religious freedom and private property rights.  I'd like to see plans for an indoor firing range to be added, just to add to the confusion.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 07:24:54 pm by BlueMoon »
It's a complex world

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2010, 07:22:33 pm »
But I also look at it another way, we wouldn't allow Nazi's to demonstrate on the Holocaust Memorial due to the sensitive nature of them doing so

It's stuff like this where I get a good glimpse at your IQ -- the appropriate analogy would be all Germans, because you're also painting all Muslims about the Cordoba House mixed use community center.

How do you feel when society paints a picture of all pozzies due to the irresponsible acts of one HIV+ person?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 07:37:21 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2010, 09:11:20 pm »
It's stuff like this where I get a good glimpse at your IQ -- the appropriate analogy would be all Germans, because you're also painting all Muslims about the Cordoba House mixed use community center.

How do you feel when society paints a picture of all pozzies due to the irresponsible acts of one HIV+ person?

Oh really, why because I can see both sides of the arguement?  I could care less what they do with the spot.  How ya like that bitch?

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2010, 09:16:33 pm »
no

Offline mecch

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2010, 10:08:48 pm »
I don't see anything insensitive about the Islamic community center's location. People who say it is insensitive are having both intellectual and emotional convolution and conflation of terrorists (who were Muslim) with the religion of Islam.  It's very sloppy.

If I am not mistaken, the original plans for the World Trade center site memorials included an interfaith community center on the very site.  It's a pity that has been dropped.

I think putting the proposed community center there, is Islamic people's way of marking the point that they MUST not be confused with a few terrorists.  I see it as an act of faith in the peacefulness of the faith.

But at least the Mayor and the President speak out clearly, just as did George Bush, in his time.  Obama is kind of hedging - he should have kept his mouth shut or just fully embraced all religions who want to build community and peace, around such a sink hole of hate.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 10:39:17 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2010, 11:56:54 pm »

Yeah, apparently tolerance has its limits, especially --and ironically-- for a subset of society that deals with [and complains about] different forms of stigma on a regular basis.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2010, 11:59:49 pm »
Yeah, apparently tolerance has its limits, especially --and ironically-- for a subset of society that deals with [and complains about] different forms of stigma on a regular basis.

And if you're poz and gay that's double ironic jeopardy.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2010, 12:02:17 am »
If I worked in any of the new buildings at ground zero (when they all get built), I would feel better having the mosque inside the Freedom Tower.  I would feel like terrorists would think twice about destroying a mosque.  But, they have before so maybe that isn't good insurance.

I'm with Miss P on this.  I feel for the families, but Muslims weren't responsible.  A few nuts were--most of whom were from Saudi Arabia.  Have we cut off relations with that country (when we have many other good reasons to do so) or stopped taking their oil?  Give me a break!  

Edited for spelling

Edited for spelling once again!!   
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 01:46:47 am by tednlou2 »

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2010, 01:34:57 am »
This whole issue of an Islamic cultural centre at Ground Zero has got shit all to do with religion. This is about race.

Dog whistling is the same no matter where it happens. And it's not surprising to hear the same old hounds yapping away in this thread.

Speaking of yapping, it's quite a hoot to see Rodney dismissing Miss P's opinions as invalid because she doesn't dwell on Manhattan Island. I suppose the view must be pretty good from Ohio, eh Roddles?

Islam is a religion of brown people. Muslim is just a code word for "funny coloured folks". Precisely the same thing happens down here. Be they Arabs, Indonesians, Iranians, Malaysians, Sudanese, Afghans or whatever other flavour they come in we don't like 'em and we sure as shit don't want them building their nests and doing their thing near where we are.

They make us feel icky.

Sure the symbolism of a rug-kisser prayer room at the WTC site is potent, but as Miss P notes above there are others within the radius, why is this one so offensive? It's not even a fucking mosque.

MtD

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2010, 03:00:26 am »
This whole issue of an Islamic cultural centre at Ground Zero has got shit all to do with religion. This is about race.

Of course it is about race but it is about religion. Many Americans believe America is a Christian country and don't truly believe in freedom of religion. The  litmus test is "do you believe in Jesus?" Answer yes, you are okay, answer no, you are not. There is no way a white male atheist could be elected president but a "brown" person obviously can. It is not rational, and it is blatant scapegoating, but some Americans believe Muslims are the enemy because they are not Christian and they (falsely) caused 911.

My feeling is if the zoning committee would approve a church or synagogue on the site they should approve a mosque. Also, I think Obama did the right thing by supporting religious freedom.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 11:12:28 am by GSOgymrat »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2010, 08:21:41 am »
The only thing I hate about this thread is the use of the word "peeps" in the title. Ew. "Peeps" makes me cringe every time I hear it used.

It totally disgusts me up how so many Americans rant and rave about "freedom", like the anti-mosque "American Freedom Defence Initiative", but yet they want to curtail the freedoms of other Americans. Do they not see how ridiculous they are? Obviously the answer to that question is a resounding NO.

Of course they should be allowed to build the community center. Why shouldn't they? Their right to religious freedom is enshrined in the US Constitution. Pretty simple open and shut case if you ask me.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline northernguy

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2010, 12:43:31 pm »
To correct the OP's post, I believe President Obama said he supports the right of Muslims to build a community centre (or mosque) on the site.  Isn't that in keeping with the USA's tradition of religious tolerance?  However, Obama did not say he supports the specific proposal.
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2010, 12:47:28 pm »
Oh, how glorious -- Gert Wilders is jetting in to lead a rally with Newt Gingrich.  Yet another example of how this isn't about what they claim, and how extremist the GOP has become.

Offline mecch

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2010, 12:52:42 pm »
Revolting development - this extremism.  Will win them some seats in November, however.

The hypocrisy of the right acting like such brownshirts, while calling Obama's social welfare politics fascist.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2010, 01:12:47 pm »
The only thing I hate about this thread is the use of the word "peeps" in the title. Ew. "Peeps" makes me cringe every time I hear it used.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2010, 04:24:24 pm »
Thankfully in America we don't get to pick and choose who is covered by the Bill of Rights.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.