Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:05:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 203
Total: 203

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Southern Spring Gathering  (Read 49347 times)

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
Re: Southern Spring Gathering
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2007, 10:01:30 pm »
I just put in a request to be off on the 18th as well... oh yes.
Your tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Dan J.

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2007, 11:03:25 pm »
Good! I can't wait to meet you!

:-*

Dan J.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2007, 11:23:17 pm »
the chesire motor inn  is clean  and very close to everything(cheap too)

O NOES !!

Tim

(Who has, ahem...stayed at the Cheshire a night or two hundred)
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline jyngfilm

• AHH! I knew it, Betty had balls
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2007, 07:46:07 pm »
Settled........like it or not May 19th (weekend thereof)
perhaps I'll be the only one, but...
Still working for hotel information, but you all have internet so individuals can work on that themselves too.
posting by weeks end will be 5 hotels and their rates. Certain that some of us can open our homes to
a few.
I am not trying to hijack this thread. But a date set  should be the first objective and seems alot of folks agree
on May 19.
FYI the area targeted is called Midtown. Downtown is also close, or Buckhead. If your webbing it... anything
inside Interstate 285 is not too far. Interstate 285 is a circle Interstate around metropolitan Atlanta. Anywhere
inside that circle is withing 30 minutes drive of most gay bars.
Stay tuned ~jordon
munchausen by proxy is not an out in my case

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2007, 02:43:22 am »
I want to be in, but I'll need to do the hostel/Motor Inn/sleep in my car/ thing.
Anybody got a big Detroit Deisel?, those ALL have nice big back seats! Dibs, I called it.
Nevermind how I know they have the backseats....... ::)
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2007, 04:44:26 am »
Does Belgium count as "the South"???

I may try to join yall over younder....

Hermie ;)
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline dixieman

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2007, 11:03:09 am »
I'll keep that weekend of May the 19th open... hmmm what are the sites in Atlanta? oh and who will be the coordinator to provide information? John

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2007, 01:16:18 pm »
Does Belgium count as "the South"???

I may try to join yall over younder....

Hermie ;)

If you're from south Belgium... why not?

And anyway... people from Norway probably consider Belgium to be the south... so there you go!

Dan J.

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2007, 12:04:35 pm »
MUCH THANKS TO OUR DEAR DENNIS FOR LOOKING INTO HOTELS IN THE ATLANTA AREA.

This man never ceases to amaze me with his generosity & willingness to help even when he is busy with his own responsibilities  with work & AMG 07. Our Dennis is truly a fine gem of a person.  I am very happy to call this selfless person my friend. Thank YOU Dennis!!!!

Hi Dan,

Did you all ever find a hotel for the spring gathering?  I found few options in a few different areas and price ranges.  The rates are per night.  Tax isn't included. 

Travelodge - $49 per night
4265 Shirley Dr Sw
Atlanta, GA 30336

The Travelodge Atlanta Six Flags Ga., easily accessible from Interstate 20, is located in the center of the Fulton County industrial business area, just one mile from Six Flags amusement park. The Travelodge is close to popular Atlanta attractions including the World of Coca-Cola memorabilia exhibition, Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site and the Woodruff Arts Center, home of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. The three- story Travelodge Atlanta Six Flags is within walking distance of restaurants, and guests will receive complimentary continental breakfasts each morning. Other amenities include cable television and complimentary newspapers.

Super 8 Motel Tucker / Stone Mountain  $50
1600 Crescent Centre Blvd
Tucker, GA 30084

Guests at this Super 8 Motel in Tucker, Ga., are close to the home of pro baseballs Atlanta Braves, the World of Coca-Cola, Six Flags over Georgia, the Atlanta Zoo, Stone Mountain and other sights that lure hundreds of thousands of tourists to Hot Lanta every year. The motel also is near North Lake Mall and the Fern Bank Museum of Natural History. Complimentary perks at this motel include coffee service, local calls, fax and copying service. The motel also features 10-percent discounts for AARP members, government employees and members of the military; group rates; 24-hour front desk; and easy access to major interstate highways

Super 8 Downtown $56
111 Cone Street
Atlanta, GA 30303

This 10-story hotel, built in 1918, is in downtown Atlanta’s Fairlie-Poplar neighborhood, one-half mile from the Georgia Dome, World Congress Center, and Philips Arena. The hotel offers a complimentary buffet breakfast, a fitness center, and 2,700 square feet of meeting space—including a top-floor terrace with floor-to-ceiling windows. The 238 guestrooms include neighborhood views, work desks, in-room safes, cable TV with pay movies, video-game consoles, air conditioning, and windows that open. Most guests are familiar with downtown Atlanta’s Centennial Olympic Park and CNN Center, but may not know about the Tabernacle. A former church, the Tabernacle is an excellent smaller concert venue less than 1 block from the hotel. This hotel is undergoing renovations to public areas and guestrooms. Expected completion is June 2005. Guests may experience related inconveniences such as noise. The staff eagerly awaits your arrival! They are well-prepared and ready to handle the needs of even the most demanding travelers, no matter it be for business or leisure. With its prime location and impeccable service, it is no wonder this property is the ideal location to lodge when visiting the Atlanta area. Guests are assured a comfortable and convenient stay when lodging at this property.

Super 8 Midtown Atlanta $69
1641 Peachtree St Ne
Atlanta, GA 30309

Located in Atlanta's midtown district, the Super 8 Midtown Atlanta is located two miles from the Fox Theatre, three miles from CNN Center and 10 miles from Six Flags Over Georgia. Close to Buckhead's trendy bars and restaurants, the hotel is located 15 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. The pet- friendly Super 8 Midtown Atlanta features numerous amenities, including complimentary parking. Complimentary breakfasts are served daily. Guestrooms feature traditional furnishings and amenities such as cable television and MicroFridges.

Days Inn Atlanta Downtown $102
300 Spring Street
Atlanta, GA 30308

The Days Inn Atlanta Downtown (Ga.) offers budget-friendly lodging near Atlanta's most popular tourist attractions and corporations. The Days Inn Atlanta Downtown is opposite the Apparel Mart, is one block from Centennial Olympic Park and three blocks from the Georgia Aquarium and a MARTA light-rail station, facilitating easy access to all of Metro Atlanta. Café City Diner serves casual fare 24 hours a day, while skyline views and cocktails are enjoyed at the hotel's Everest Lounge. Meeting space is available for up to 100 guests, and the hotel provides event catering, business services and complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel boasts an outdoor seasonal pool and fitness center. Guestrooms at the Days Inn Atlanta Downtown offer balconies with either Midtown skyline views or adjacent business views. Amenities include desks, cable television, video game consoles and in-room safes. Coffeemakers are provided.

Holiday Inn Downtown $110 (includes Taxes)
101 Andrew Young International Boulevard
Atlanta, GA 30303

The Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown near the Georgia World Congress Center. This downtown Atlanta hotel offers all the comforts of home as well as the convenience of being adjacent to the Georgia World Congress Center, CNN Center, Underground Atlanta and Turner Field home of the Atlanta Braves, and the newly opened Georgia Aquarium. Other nearby attractions include: Coca-Cola, Centennial Olympic Park, Philips Arena and Fox Theatre. Whether recharging in the fitness room, picking up a last minute gift in our gift shop, or relaxing at our seasonal outdoor pool and whirlpool the Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown near the Georgia World Congress Center is the downtown Atlanta hotel that will exceed all of your expectations. This Atlanta hotel offers the fast paced traveler a productive haven for work with all the essentials including free wireless internet “hot spot” in lobby and high speed internet access in all 260 guestrooms; or guests may try our new inviting bar and restaurant, The International Cafe. At the International Boulevard Café you can enjoy a delectable assortment of Italian, French, Mexican and American cuisines – the perfect dining experience any time of the day. The restaurant features daily breakfast buffet in the dining area of brass and mahogany woodwork, which is an elegant yet comfortable setting with a large screen TV. Or just relax in the comfort of your own room with the convenience of our room service.

Sheraton Midtown Atlanta At Colony Square $105
188 14Th Street Ne
Atlanta, GA 30361

Location. The Sheraton Midtown Atlanta at Colony Square (Ga.) is connected to the Colony Square Mall, and is within three miles of area attractions, including Fox Theatre, World of Coca Cola and Buckhead. Six miles of sunlit jogging trails and public tennis courts are just two blocks away. Hotel Features. The Fourteenth Street Bar & Grill features casual fare daily, while the Lobby Lounge serves cocktails and snacks Tuesday through Saturday evenings. Located in the center of Atlanta arts scene, the Sheraton Midtown Atlanta at Colony Square features conference facilities topped by the Crown Room, which showcases panoramic city views. A business center provides additional executive support. The property offers a 24-hour fitness center, outdoor pool and sundeck. Massage treatments are also available. Guestrooms. Each of the 467 guestrooms feature rainforest showerheads, plush beds, floor-to-ceiling windows and down pillows. Refrigerators are provided. Other amenities include desks and high-speed Internet access for a fee. Expert Tip. A florist is conveniently located on site at the Sheraton Midtown Atlanta at Colony Square.

Offline heartforyou

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2007, 05:56:10 pm »
Dennis,

Thank you so much for helping out here.
It is really appreciated.

Hug

Hermie :)

Offline jyngfilm

« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2007, 08:52:50 pm »
Thank you Dan, and Dennis for the Hotel info. MY TWO CENTS: go for the Colony Square. Please if you really interested... revisit this thread for more information about Hotel's as more info is forthcoming. Again, if you're googling anything on your own, the  area of Atlanta that is the "gay" area is Midtown. So, if you do your own hotel search look for something in this area. OR, as previously recommended, "anything inside Interstate 285" is within a 20 minute ride to midtown (if traffic cooperates) Ciao~jordon

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2007, 03:59:01 pm »
I have just purchased my ticket to Atlanta.

I will be arriving on the 18th (Friday) and leaving on the 22nd (Tuesday).

Oh yes.

Dan J.

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2007, 04:12:22 pm »
YEA! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!

Dan

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2007, 04:26:02 pm »
YEA! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!

Dan

I can't wait to meet you either, dude!

Of course, after two hours of dealing with me drunk... you guys are totally gonna ditch me somewhere awesome and pretend like you don't know me.

That's gonna be sweet!   ;D

See, my suggestions for an itinerary will be something like... bars, mimosa brunch, bars, mimosa brunch, art museum, mimosa dinner, bars...   ;)

I'm so easily amused, it's kind of ridiculous.

Huzzah!

Dan J.

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2007, 04:30:25 pm »
I like cute, drunk boys. LOL

Dan
(who won't be drunk, but will be smoking the green stuff)

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2007, 07:35:12 pm »
I like cute, drunk boys. LOL

Dan
(who won't be drunk, but will be smoking the green stuff)

They're gonna have to muzzle both of us.   ;D

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2007, 07:42:36 pm »
hrm.. atlanta... a few hours drive... I just might be able to swing this. 

Bailey (who has been known to swing from a pole or two)

« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2007, 08:20:27 pm »
atlanta, huh?  i think that happens to be the week i'm on vacation.  only 4 hrs away,  hmmmm....

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2007, 08:33:57 pm »
Both of you... come to Atlanta!

Benj and booze will be there!

That is plenty reason to make a trip, dammit!

Seeing my drunk ass perform is reason enough to come down.

And I guess those other people are cool, too...  ::)

Offline jyngfilm

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2007, 09:06:01 pm »
Sheraton Midtown  .>> yes heavy vote for that.  PS: The Georgia Aquarium is a must see. Hopefully this weekend I can sit down long enough to try and wing a intenary that no-one has to follow. just some suggestions...maybe it will be warm enough for a wet t-shirt contest. >>>>If you've never been to Atlanta in May, it is (usually) spectacular beauty.   >> dont tease my spelling<< I dont like to use spell check, it makes me feel stupid. Ciao ~jordon

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2007, 09:10:43 pm »
I will be staying in a hostel... it seems to be extremely accessible to MARTA, so I'm not too worried about that.  But I really can't afford anything other than a hostel... plus, I like meeting all sorts of different people, and you don't get that experience in a hotel so much.

Where everyone stays is, therefore, immaterial to me... but I will be giving out my cell phone number like candy so things can be coordinated!

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2007, 09:56:26 pm »
I'm an hour away!
Who was it wrote; Give any one species too much rope and they'll fuck it up?
-Roger Waters

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2007, 09:58:56 pm »
Oh God... the most problematic (read that "personable") of us are gonna be going to this thing.   ;D

I cannot wait... to be a part of the problem.  Whoo hoo!

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2007, 10:02:28 pm »
I'll host a luncheon or *something* in Athens and show off my sling workshop
-Roger Waters

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2007, 10:06:48 pm »
I'll host a luncheon or *something* in Athens and show off my sling workshop

I'm hoping it will be a hands-on demo.  I am a fan of those.

Offline jyngfilm

« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2007, 07:26:38 pm »
reminds me of a song lyric, "a lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 06:53:55 pm by jyngfilm »

Offline jyngfilm

« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2007, 08:03:59 pm »

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2007, 06:52:50 pm »
So... who's coming to this thing?

I am.  I already have my airpwane ticket.

Offline heartforyou

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2007, 07:37:39 am »
If we are alive and well, Dan and I will be there....

hermie ;)

Offline Longislander

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2007, 10:53:14 pm »
Tim

(Who has, ahem...stayed at the Cheshire a night or two hundred)

Oh shit, Tim, was that you??
infected 10/05 diagnosed 12-05
2/06   379/57000                    6/07 372/30500 25%   4/09 640/U/32% 
5/06   ?? /37000                     8/07 491/55000/24%    9/09 913/U/39%
8/06   349/9500 25%              11/07 515/68000/24     2/10 845/U/38%
9/06   507/16,000 30% !          2/08  516/116k/22%    7/10 906/80/39%
12/06 398/29000 26%             Start Atripla 3/08
3/07   402/80,000 29%            4/08  485/undet!/27
4/07   507/35,000 25%            7/08 625/UD/34%
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Offline heartforyou

« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2007, 02:46:49 am »
I think it is time we decide in which hotel to stay.

Shall we give till the 15th of march to come to a decision?

We have to take in account that budget place an important role.
So, centrally located and clean.

Does anybody lives close enough to check the cheaper ones out?

Hermie
PS the one that was going to be renovated by June 2005, is that done yet?

Dan J.

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2007, 09:41:29 am »
I will not be attending the gathering in Atlanta, so if you guys whant to do this someone else needs to plan  your activities.

Have fun,

Dan

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2007, 11:00:31 pm »
I will be visiting my Mom May 11-19th. Other than that, I will be in Atlanta, where I live. He happy to host a person or three, if you dont mind a futon.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline jyngfilm

« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2007, 07:56:06 pm »
sorry to hear DanJ is not sticking around. Thank you for starting the idea though. My name is Jordon and I'm calling out to all other Atlanta peeps to e-mail me  and lets hash this out so we can pull it off. Which I'm sure we can. So far every detail of information previously posted here came from us Atlanta'ns 

>Please e-mail at your earliest convenience to: jyngfilm@hotmail.com

Thanks, Jordon~

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2007, 08:51:59 pm »
OK... I'm planning on staying in a hostel that's supposed to be close to MARTA... so count me out of anything involving the hotel for the simple reason that a) I can never afford real hotels, and b) I can never afford real hotels.

But I'm still coming... oh God, am I still coming.

Offline jyngfilm

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2007, 09:30:04 pm »
To all, (et all)
This will happen, everyone will be contacted...those that have so far replied to this thread. As with any gathering I've never been involved with, the  best security of satisfaction revolves around ones interaction and personal  application. MEANING... ya get out what you put in (no pund intended). RESEARCH. alot has been given in this thread. please read it. There's alot to do in ATL> Great gay bars. GReat Food. GREAT boys. COME and you will have fun. ~jordon

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2007, 01:35:26 am »
I hear there is a party in ATL on april 14, it should go all night long assuming w can get all the slings hung up!
-Roger Waters

Offline Boo Radley

• Not a "real man" and damn proud, mithter... FAB
    • Animal Rescue New Orleans
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2007, 05:07:06 pm »
I just booked flight and hotel -- where the hell is the Hotel Indigo?  It's supposed to be in Midtown but I have no idea.  The address is 683 Peachtree NE but yahoo maps refused to find it...

Boo
String up every aristocrat!
Out with the priests and let them live on their fat!

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2007, 05:11:45 pm »
It appears to be very near the corner of another street called Ponce De Leon.

Hmm...

I found it on Google Map.

And it is in Midtown according to the same.

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2007, 10:39:49 am »
so, is who has a place in town for a party?

I'd host one at my place but I'm an hour away in Athens
-Roger Waters

Offline jyngfilm

« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2007, 05:52:00 pm »
Mr. Boo,

The hotel Indigo is a fantastic hotel right across the street from the infamous Fox Theater. You have picked a fantastic location and should be very happy as this is within walking distance from many midtown attractions and cheap cab fares to others you may not want to walk to. And...I looked... the rates are very competitive.
Good Job.

~jordon

and yes its at the corner of ponce de leon  or to the locals...(just)  ponce

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2007, 06:18:18 pm »
Awsome!

Boo and I are rooming together!  Huzzah!

I am trying to think of an approrpiately witty name for what that's going to end up being like.  I'm sure it will come to me in a drunken epiphany.

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2007, 09:34:39 pm »
when is this happening again?

whats the party plan so far?
-Roger Waters

Offline hallmark

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2007, 09:12:31 am »
Sounds like a wonderful idea.. Atlanta is nice but the mountains are a good get away for the rush of everyday life

Offline jyngfilm

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2007, 09:36:27 pm »
The official weekend is May 19.
The recommended hotels are listed above in this thread. But mostly Colony Square Hotel.
 TO DAte :There are NO rooms reseved because ?? who knows how many will come and there's a 10 room miniimum that my credit card may not hold. THIS MAY CHANGE
Mr. Boo has also found a very nice hotel close to the above mentioned named the INDIGO.  Both hotel rates are about $160.
Currently there is a Brunch in planning stages. More to follow.
Night life (which is what its all about...isnt it?) is also in the planning stages, but am certain it wont be dissappointing.  Is it always about sex?  GAW!  (probably). Other than that ... its every man for himself.

My e-mail address is jyngfilm@hotmail.com or just keep watching this thread because thats where all updated info will be posted.

Threre's another hotel, ...but I cant think of the name right now.. please read all the above posts carefully and review the hotel suggestions.  ~jordon

Offline jyngfilm

« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2007, 11:54:17 pm »
 Well...swell.. Juxtaposed to the recent west coast aidsmeds gatherin post I now read...,,  I see there is a need for more informational gratuity to those interested in coming to Atlanta., HENCE >>>
DanJ,  who originally started this thread has dropped out. My thanks to him for conception.
I give you my word I'll try a  little harder to make information more abundant.
Each individual who has expressed interest in attendance  will be contacted via IM, ...simply to remind them to view this thread regularlly.

Ciao ~jordon
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 12:14:18 am by jyngfilm »

Offline twofires

• Artists Farm
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2007, 06:33:25 pm »
aside from the heavy schedule of seminars which I know will keep everyone focused on advancing the Poz Agenda (I hope that one isn't trademarked) what exactly are we doing anyway?
-Roger Waters

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2007, 03:12:54 am »
Quick question.

Smoking is still allowed in bars in Atlanta, yes?

I hope so.

Offline aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2007, 07:25:06 pm »
How far is Little Five Points from Midtown?

It appears I shall be spending quite a bit of time there.

Offline David_CA

« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2007, 12:20:44 am »
I'm confused about the hotels.  Are most folks staying in the same hotel?  I see several mentioned here.  We'll probably be there, but want to stay where the action... I mean... where the rest of the gang is.  It should be fun.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.