Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:56:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773289
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 690
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 658
Total: 658

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: This is gonna be fun  (Read 1976 times)

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
This is gonna be fun
« on: December 05, 2006, 06:42:31 pm »
after four years of grandstanding and complaints about corrupt republicans, the real crooks are now in power.  You can buy republicans with a few golf outings, if you want a dems vote you better have cash. In addition to William Jefferson from New Orleans who was using emergency rescue teams to help him get his cash stash out of his house, Obama Osama who will surely be shot down by Cllintons,because of his mysterious ties to shady individuals in Chicago. Today it was reported he bought his house for 300grand under market.  You have the dirtball Harry Ried who has made approximately 3 million dollars in profit on real estate that was improved with over 200 million dollars of taxpayer funds. And now today there is some clown named Muhholo(?) who is under investigation by the FBI. Seems he made 25million in last 5 years on real estate deals. Problem is, if he gets the leadership post he is line for,he will be over the FBI.
It is now more obvious than ever that Dems got smart after they got tossed in 84 and started washing cash and hiding payoffs with real estate deals.
Add to this Hastings and Murthas deals and you have some real criminals at work.
They are all crooks,but the media sets the bars higher for DEms.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
Re: This is gonna be fun
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 06:59:50 pm »
I'm not at all interested in getting into a political debate with you.  I'll leave that to the regulars like Dachshund and pozguy75.  I will say that when you (and Rush) bat terms around like 'Obama Osama' like that, it makes me bristle a little.  I strain to see the real equation between those two people.  Democrat equals terrorist or what?? 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Boo Radley

• Not a "real man" and damn proud, mithter... FAB
    • Animal Rescue New Orleans
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 07:05:13 pm »
Ho hum... ***stifling yawn***

fomerly the loser known as Jake

Oh, jack, you'll always be Jake to me.

Boo
String up every aristocrat!
Out with the priests and let them live on their fat!

Everything I do, say, think, excrete, secrete, exude, ooze, or write © 2007 Sweet Old Boo, Inc.

Offline ChrisNCoronado

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 07:13:08 pm »
Guys (and Gals) -

Don't take the bait!

That said, Jack's an alright guy; he can't help himself. 

He's just politically misinformed (and downright wrong with his most deeply held thoughts and beliefs)  ;D

-Chris
(who knows Jack is an alright guy - even when he spews such muck).

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 07:40:23 pm »
Jack, since there are no immediate openings on the Supreme Court, would you consider the ambassadorship to the UN?

Just wondering.....

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 08:05:32 pm »
Andy, I will have to pass. I try not to go north of Interstate 10. I just hate politicians from both parties.
They all remind me so much of the hundreds of criminals that worked at Enron.
Andy,you were right, Italy is awesome!

The name Obama Osama was coined by Teddy Kennedy, who no longer drinks,but does show the effects of years of alcohol abuse and liberalism. Maybe he has lipodystrophy?

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.