Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:14:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37635
  • Latest: Ranoye
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773156
  • Total Topics: 66328
  • Online Today: 248
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: sexy soldier boy wins purple heart...  (Read 3949 times)

Offline jay lassiter

• Lassiter Space
sexy soldier boy wins purple heart...
« on: June 28, 2006, 04:52:02 pm »
....and that's just the beginning of the story......
Darrell served his time. Got the Purple Heart for getting blown up in a car bomb. When they wanted to redeploy his unit ...

Only his family drives him north of the border where he applies for refugee status.  Not only is he real juicy eye candy, but he has a provocative and thoughtful message as well.

his video in on my blog.  a sexy man of principle.  can you tell i am in love?
haha
http://einkleinesblog.blogspot.com/
what do you think? is he courageous or a traitor?

Offline jay lassiter

• Lassiter Space
Re: sexy soldier boy wins purple heart...
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 04:56:30 pm »
so by leaving a comment, i can move a topic to the top?? AMAZING!
I FEEL SO POWERFUL!
 ;D

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 05:30:39 pm »
would you mind typing what he said, my speakers are temporarily down

Offline Lwood

• Here's Lookin At You....
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 05:41:57 pm »
seen the movie 'Jarhead' ?
  Id play Santa with him....
"Fortunately, I Keep My T Cells Numbered For Just Such An Emergency"
  -Either Foghorn Leghorn or Johnny Cash

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 08:37:19 pm »
If my mind serves me correctly we no longer have a draft in America. The military is completely voluntary. So he volunteered into the service. He signed up and didn’t have to have a gun put to his head when he joined. I wouldn’t call him a coward. But I would consider the fact that he eventually realized (After his injuries) that he bit off a lot more than he could actually handle.

I couldn’t get the link to work. I would have liked to hear what he had to say. He’s no more a coward than George is Bush is a hero. This is an ugly world that we live in with people; who don’t even know you want to kill you because of their fanatical religious beliefs. and others go to battle for the financial profits, which I have a feeling is exactly what Darrell Anderson had in mind when he joined.

Jay your an intelligent young man, but just a little bit too liberal for my comfort. Oh and he is hot.  But then again, at my age everyone’s Hot.

Terry

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.