Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:47:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 386
Total: 386

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Senator Arango on Grindr - NSFW  (Read 19066 times)

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
Senator Arango on Grindr - NSFW
« on: August 26, 2011, 07:03:28 pm »
http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2011/08/26/Republican_Senator_Makes_Excuse_For_Explicit_Photo_on_Grindr/

Gawker and Advocate had censored pics.

An hour ago, I somehow got wind of this story and somehow got the UNCENSORED version of these four pics below.  Now I can't find them again.   ???

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gjnhy3q1CI0/TlaJsMK07VI/AAAAAAAABrk/_EFt9QeZNjg/s1600/ScreenHunter_08+Aug.+25+13.38.jpg

What I saw in the unsencored pics is a nicely dilated butthole and a XL black dildo, post or pre action.

Trumps Weiner that's for sure.  What's next, the Obamas' sex tape? 

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
Re: Senator Arango on Grindr - NSFW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 07:05:16 pm »
Let me see what party does he belong to...oh that's right, Republican.  As if I even had to look.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 07:12:42 pm »
What a 'Gilipollas' !!! 

Offline mecch

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 07:25:42 pm »
I think this is a bipartisan challenge for the new media age. Weiner was a dem. of course.

The Gilipollas isn't that men in their prime are cruising for sex with new media, right?  Its that if he (or she i guess eventually) is in a public position, it's stupid, career suicide.  Until the public changes and we all admit this is rather common.

Oh plus Arango IS an asshole cause I guess he's conservative anti-gay anti-abortion blah blah blah but a closet case who really likes to get his freak on!

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 07:26:55 pm »
closet case gay scandal = republican

Offline Basquo

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 11:01:55 am »
This site has the explicit fotos. Click on the little image, then move cursor over them to zoom. That's one big asshole!

http://xposedmagazinenewsint.blogspot.com/

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 11:28:55 am »

"You know I've been losing weight," Aango says. "As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures.

uhh, taking pics of your gaping tunnel because you are losing weight? that makes perfect sense.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline numbersguy82

• Adrian Alan
    • Instagram
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 11:37:08 am »

"You know I've been losing weight," Aango says. "As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures.

uhh, taking pics of your gaping tunnel because you are losing weight? that makes perfect sense.

mental note "Don't send BGD my weight loss progress pics" lol

I find the whole scandal uninteresting.... maybe its because we have had so many sex scandals lately and I'm just becoming desensitized to them all. Or perhaps everyone has sex and just because you use an app like GRINDR to hookup doesn't disqualify you from performing elected duties.
JOIN US FOR PEER-ish SUPPORT Every other Friday @ 7pm EST, PM me your email address for meeting link/information

Strive for “One Day When” by collecting “One Day Wins”

Offline numbersguy82

• Adrian Alan
    • Instagram
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 11:38:53 am »
This site has the explicit fotos. Click on the little image, then move cursor over them to zoom. That's one big asshole!

WOW.... you weren't kidding.... that is just groadie  :o
JOIN US FOR PEER-ish SUPPORT Every other Friday @ 7pm EST, PM me your email address for meeting link/information

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 11:50:07 am »

For the love of God, please someone disable the zoom feature on that pic!!

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline mecch

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 12:16:38 pm »
If it werent for his hypocritical political career, I'd do him!

Offline SteveInToronto

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 12:25:52 pm »
That is a huge dildo leaning up against his thigh in the money shot!

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 06:14:12 pm »
just because you use an app like GRINDR to hookup doesn't disqualify you from performing elected duties.
"In 2009 he voted in favor of Resolution 99 which would have amended Puerto Rico's constitution to ban the recognition of same-sex marriages (it didn't pass). He has been opposed to civil union bills and in 2004 he used a rubber duck and made it quack to make fun of an opponent (in Puerto Rico, the word for duck, 'pato,' means faggot.)"
link
no it doesn't disqualify you; but it shows you up for being the self-hating hypocrite that you are and makes your constituents wonder how you can truthfully do your elected duties. ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Since2005

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 11:34:51 pm »
Let me see what party does he belong to...oh that's right, Republican.  As if I even had to look.

Exactly! Another of them, Republican!

Offline numbersguy82

• Adrian Alan
    • Instagram
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 07:25:40 pm »
link
no it doesn't disqualify you; but it shows you up for being the self-hating hypocrite that you are and makes your constituents wonder how you can truthfully do your elected duties. ;)

Yeah it takes a special kind of self hate to just not be open about your sexual orientation,  but to take it one step further and work to keep those same people oppressed. I really don't wish that on anyone.... sigh maybe eventually people can just be themselves...

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2011, 07:39:39 pm »

Best.  Campaign.  Poster.  Ever.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2011, 08:05:03 pm »
At least we know the hole truth now. ;D
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline mecch

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 04:18:31 am »
I love the way this money shot has really gone off the radar.  It seems to be really too too taboo for any media to deal with.  Not even masked.  Its always the slightly more HOLEsome shot without the dildo, and masked of course.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 01:23:37 pm »
Apparently weight loss does not affect either the size or the behavior of an a**hole.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.