Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:56:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773197
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 554
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 514
Total: 515

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I've been bad  (Read 92199 times)

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
Re: I've been bad
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2007, 06:52:54 pm »
You are not saying that this kind of action is right are you? 

Read his post. He said Yep, young and stupid... Not once did I ask

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2007, 06:53:23 pm »

Who's to say it's wrong?

MtD

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2007, 06:54:04 pm »
I must say that one guy I had unprotected sex with knew he was positive and I hate his guts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2007, 06:55:30 pm »

Who's to say it's wrong?

MtD

I would think some people would.  I don't want to pass it to anyone.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2007, 06:59:30 pm »
I would think some people would.

Some people think that the earth is flat, believe in intelligent design and maintain that Ryan Seacrest deserved a star on that street in Hollywood.

MtD
(Who has little time for what some people think)

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2007, 07:04:33 pm »
This is why HIV will always be around with and because of drugs, alcohol and sex  addiction. 

Your assumption!  Not based on fact at all, and all your subsequent posts show judgement of the first order. 

Sorry, red, you are wrong here.  I think you need to re-read the whole thread and find that many of us are guilty by your measure.  Unfortunately, you might have made a mistake to acquire HIV, but that doesn't imply in any sense that the plague will go on because of your one sentence judgement on all of us.

Love,
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #156 on: April 06, 2007, 07:27:42 pm »
Your assumption!  Not based on fact at all, and all your subsequent posts show judgement of the first order. 

Sorry, red, you are wrong here.  I think you need to re-read the whole thread and find that many of us are guilty by your measure.  Unfortunately, you might have made a mistake to acquire HIV, but that doesn't imply in any sense that the plague will go on because of your one sentence judgement on all of us.

Love,

the lady protest too much

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #157 on: April 06, 2007, 07:31:16 pm »

Love,

it was an observation not a jugdement.

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2007, 07:32:57 pm »
red, i'm not sure what you're trying to convey here. If it's "having unprotected sex with negative people when you're HIV plus is wrong", then yes, I think everybody agrees on here, including myself. Nowhere in my post nor in any answers I have seen/said anything that would promote or condone this behavior; this post is not about this.

Milker.
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Offline water duck

« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2007, 07:33:31 pm »
And you my lady had read  the  Scarlett's letter too much

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2007, 07:35:06 pm »
wrong book

Offline antibody

• "every man thinks his burden is the heaviest"
« Reply #161 on: April 06, 2007, 07:36:35 pm »
it took me a while to take responsibility for myself and my virus. at first i saw it as no one tried to protect me so why protect them if they weren't capable of putting on a rubber. if he did. good for him. didn't really make a difference to me. a stiff one up your butt is all the same, bare or protected. it wasn't till i found someone that i cared about and at first i didn't know we would stay together more than a week. so i did. i put him in danger of catching my virus. we saw more and more of each other and moved in together. oh man how am i gonna get through this one? i can't let him get sick because of me. I'm starting to love this guy. we had unprotected sex a few times but for then on we have safe sex(little note It's AWESOME!) this was about 4 years ago. he has 2 negative tests since then and we are waiting for results that he will get Tuesday night. i really don't know what i will do if i have infected him. being careless can be just as devastating as a train wreck. it feels like it has that much gravity to me that for feelings of inadequacy i would put his health in jeopardy. i had just tested positive 1 month before i met him and was terrified to tell him. but i was getting pretty sick and i knew i needed medical attention so it all came out. we hard a pretty rough time but managed to get through it. now he is my biggest advocate. he is my bedrock. my total foundation. i love him so much. it scares me every single day what i might have done to him and we still don't know. Tuesday can't come fast enough for me but knowing how he feels waiting for the results makes me feel all the guiltier. so i don't even know where i was going with this but maybe taking responsibility for myself protects the ones i love. or the ones you sleep with until you love yourself and find love.

peace out
tim
Timbuk      <50/ 794  CD4 10/06 
                 <50/ 1096 CD4 3/07
                 <40/ 1854 CD4 4/09

Started Atripla  7/14/06
Switched to boosted Reyataz Truvada 3/28/07

*Ask me about Medical Marijuana and how it can help you!*

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #162 on: April 06, 2007, 07:42:44 pm »
red, i'm not sure what you're trying to convey here. If it's "having unprotected sex with negative people when you're HIV plus is wrong", then yes, I think everybody agrees on here, including myself. Nowhere in my post nor in any answers I have seen/said anything that would promote or condone this behavior; this post is not about this.

Milker.

I know.  But it has the longest staying time.  I am just making a comment.  I too have been in bath houses with hot guys and stiff dicks and i am amazed how many guys go in every weekend to have sex.  I have only met a few who wanted unprotected sex; but, I did not mean to say that is what you or anyone mean to say. 

Offline sdcabincrew74

• My Manhunt account
« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2007, 07:45:10 pm »
And, for the record I am NOT for giving others this virus.  But I fully disclose and if they are willing anyway, well then, who am I to judge their actions.....we are all responsible for our own actions and decisions!  Our "not my fault society" is a pure train wreck.  

You and ONLY you are responsible for the decisions you make.  Especially if I am the one fuckin your ass raw, because, frankly, I told you I am poz, you are informed and YOU made the decision to continue!

WOW - most bathhouses and sex clubs I have been to provide plenty of condoms, lubes and warnings, yet they are seldom used.  Red and I must live in different world.  Just disclose and then accept the decisions YOU made as YOUR decision and solely YOU are responsible for YOUR actions. 

I do my part, I DISCLOSE.  YOU need to do your part by taking care of yourself and living with YOUR decisions!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 07:49:20 pm by sdcabincrew74 »
The difference between an overnight and a layover is luck!

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2007, 07:45:37 pm »
it took me a while to take responsibility for myself and my virus. at first i saw it as no one tried to protect me so why protect them if they weren't capable of putting on a rubber. if he did. good for him. didn't really make a difference to me. a stiff one up your butt is all the same, bare or protected. it wasn't till i found someone that i cared about and at first i didn't know we would stay together more than a week. so i did. i put him in danger of catching my virus. we saw more and more of each other and moved in together. oh man how am i gonna get through this one? i can't let him get sick because of me. I'm starting to love this guy. we had unprotected sex a few times but for then on we have safe sex(little note It's AWESOME!) this was about 4 years ago. he has 2 negative tests since then and we are waiting for results that he will get Tuesday night. i really don't know what i will do if i have infected him. being careless can be just as devastating as a train wreck. it feels like it has that much gravity to me that for feelings of inadequacy i would put his health in jeopardy. i had just tested positive 1 month before i met him and was terrified to tell him. but i was getting pretty sick and i knew i needed medical attention so it all came out. we hard a pretty rough time but managed to get through it. now he is my biggest advocate. he is my bedrock. my total foundation. i love him so much. it scares me every single day what i might have done to him and we still don't know. Tuesday can't come fast enough for me but knowing how he feels waiting for the results makes me feel all the guiltier. so i don't even know where i was going with this but maybe taking responsibility for myself protects the ones i love. or the ones you sleep with until you love yourself and find love.

peace out
tim

i hear you.

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2007, 07:47:56 pm »
And, for the record I am NOT for giving others this virus.  But I full disclose and they are willing anyway, well then, who am I to judge their actions.....we are all responsible for our own actions and decisions!  Our "not my fault society" is a pure train wreck.  You and ONLY you are responsible for the decisions you make.  Especially if I am the one fuckin your ass raw, because, frankly, I told you I am poz, you are informed and YOU made the decision to continue!

But what about you?  Could he pass to you something like Hep B & C.  It is a two way street and you are also in danger.

Offline water duck

« Reply #166 on: April 06, 2007, 07:53:17 pm »
antibody/tim

You had now brought in another angle to look at this thread, that is sex that leads to love and a full and care relationship, which most of us here would like to have !!

But what we are talking about here is wanton sex, like when a bitch is on heat - that kind of sex  :o
be truthful, we all have that kind of moments, why not throw off my "little red riding hood" outfit and just show the beast beneath ??

Offline antibody

« Reply #167 on: April 06, 2007, 07:55:02 pm »

WOW - most bathhouses and sex clubs I have been to provide plenty of condoms, lubes and warnings, yet they are seldom used.  Red and I must live in different world.  Just disclose and then accept the decisions YOU made as YOUR decision and solely YOU are responsible for YOUR actions. 

I do my part, I DISCLOSE.  YOU need to do your part by taking care of yourself and living with YOUR decisions!

condoms are there but not used because the guys that go there are high on drugs. sex isn't the only reason to go to the bathhouse. it's a drug house.
                 <50/ 1096 CD4 3/07
                 <40/ 1854 CD4 4/09

Started Atripla  7/14/06

Offline sdcabincrew74

• My Manhunt account
« Reply #168 on: April 06, 2007, 07:57:05 pm »
But what about you?  Could he pass to you something like Hep B & C.  It is a two way street and you are also in danger.

Your concern for me is not needed.  I am a big boy, I know the risks and I make decisions.  I have been vaccinated for everything I can be.  I get check ups for everything every six months and live with my decisions.  It is not your place to be concerned for me or my health.  I take responsibilities for my actions.  I do not hate the person that infected me, because I am solely responsible for my life and what I do with it.

condoms are there but not used because the guys that go there are high on drugs. sex isn't the only reason to go to the bathhouse. it's a drug house.

WOW most bathhouses I go to are very strict with their rules about drugs and alcohol and they are strictly prohibited.....however they are there.  Those people made decision to use those substances.  Once again, PERSONAL RESPONSIBLITY for ones own actions!  Blaming drugs, alcohol or other people is a cop out!  Grow up and take responsibility for your actions.  I am so sick of the winey "poor me" attitudes!  You did it, live with it!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 08:04:23 pm by sdcabincrew74 »

Offline water duck

« Reply #169 on: April 06, 2007, 07:58:03 pm »
red_Dragon

YES !!

I was in the bathhouse the other day, they usually give out 2 types of packets, one is gel , the other is condom. This guy used the gel, when , i ask what about the condom, he replied he does not like it.
I said NO !! and walk out !!

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO

Offline sdcabincrew74

• My Manhunt account
« Reply #170 on: April 06, 2007, 08:01:32 pm »
red_Dragon

YES !!

I was in the bathhouse the other day, they usually give out 2 types of packets, one is gel , the other is condom. This guy used the gel, when , i ask what about the condom, he replied he does not like it.
I said NO !! and walk out !!

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO

AMEN!  You made a decision and took responsibility for your own actions.  That is what I am talking about!!!

Offline antibody

« Reply #171 on: April 06, 2007, 08:04:06 pm »
the few here are pretty seedy and drug infested. they have rules posted on the wall. kinda like cider house rules. drugs are prevalent not that everyone is on meth but it could be poppers, alcohol. don't take this as judgemental
i'm just saying it gos on in my town for sure. i've been there. seen it. done it.
                 <50/ 1096 CD4 3/07
                 <40/ 1854 CD4 4/09

Started Atripla  7/14/06

Offline sdcabincrew74

• My Manhunt account
« Reply #172 on: April 06, 2007, 08:08:05 pm »
the few here are pretty seedy and drug infested. they have rules posted on the wall. kinda like cider house rules. drugs are prevalent not that everyone is on meth but it could be poppers, alcohol. don't take this as judgemental
i'm just saying it gos on in my town for sure. i've been there. seen it. done it.

i agree it is there.  but those people choose to do those things.  i still tell them i am poz.  if they are too fucked up to think about what the results of their chemically induced decisions are, that is not my problem.  I disclose, I do my part.  Their part is to not get so fucked up that they cannot make a rational decision.  THEY and only THEY are responsible for their actions.  You do not hear drunk drivers who kill entire families saying running around screaming it was not their fault.  Yes, it was, they are responsible for their OWN actions!

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #173 on: April 06, 2007, 08:10:32 pm »
Yes they gave me the two condoms when I entered the club, I forgot about that ! Remember, initially I was only planning to have unprotected sex with that particular guy, think serosorting here, so I didn't care about the condoms. I stopped the only guy that tried to insert his dick in me. It could have been a lot worse, and this is why I posted this thread, to know how to avoid the risks, how to disclose in that setting, and have fun without jeopardizing the life of other people.

Milker.

PS: at that club I didn't smell poppers and didn't see anybody taking drugs or offering me anything. Doesn't mean they didn't do drugs, of course, but people didn't seem "high" on drugs, rather high on sex like me :)
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Offline sdcabincrew74

• My Manhunt account
« Reply #174 on: April 06, 2007, 08:14:34 pm »
Ok, I am done with this thread.  Milker did the right thing, he stopped the guy.  Amoungst all the BS of this thread there is some good advice on how to handle the situation in the future.  So have the best day everyone and let the guilt go and take some personal responsibility for your own actions.

have the greatest day!  And, I hope the easter bunny bring you all lots of chocolate, which is almost as good as sex, but not quite!

Offline water duck

« Reply #175 on: April 06, 2007, 08:16:08 pm »
THANK YOU SD

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #176 on: April 06, 2007, 08:18:16 pm »
well, if you bite of the head of the chocolate bunny, it makes a nice hole. :o

multitasking if you ask me.

It still comes down to ones personal compass and what is comfortable for 'them' and them only.

Moral condemnation doesn't make the issue or behavior magically go away.  

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #177 on: April 06, 2007, 08:21:41 pm »

I did what I did.  But I'd be happy to say that you're an asshole for passing judgment on the actions of others if your intention was to shame me.  And I believe it was.  Experiences are to be learned from, not to use against others to give them guilt.

And for the record, I don't give a frog's fat ass what you think.  You did something to get HIV too, I just did it with unbridled fervor.  After all, something worth doing is worth doing well.

-joseph
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 08:23:36 pm by Strayboy74 »

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #178 on: April 06, 2007, 08:23:28 pm »
Yes they gave me the two condoms when I entered the club, I forgot about that ! Remember, initially I was only planning to have unprotected sex with that particular guy, think serosorting here, so I didn't care about the condoms. I stopped the only guy that tried to insert his dick in me. It could have been a lot worse, and this is why I posted this thread, to know how to avoid the risks, how to disclose in that setting, and have fun without jeopardizing the life of other people.

Milker.

PS: at that club I didn't smell poppers and didn't see anybody taking drugs or offering me anything. Doesn't mean they didn't do drugs, of course, but people didn't seem "high" on drugs, rather high on sex like me :)

Look Milker, I had been there and done that.  i was just too afraid to admit it.  I just was not thinking about the danger of infecting others.  I didn't mean to imply anything except that we all should practice safe sex.  I guess that I am still in shock and never want to pass the HIV thing to anyone.  I am also afraid that the government will come down hard on people who don't care or don't know that are transmitting the HIV virus.  

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #179 on: April 06, 2007, 08:26:39 pm »
I did what I did.  But I'd be happy to say that you're an asshole for passing judgment on the actions of others if your intention was to shame me.  And I believe it was.  Experiences are to be learned from, not to use against others to give them guilt.

And for the record, I don't give a frog's fat ass what you think.  You did something to get HIV too, I just did it with unbridled fervor.  After all, something worth doing is worth doing well.

-joseph

???  Did not mean to shame you.  Just asking?

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2007, 08:29:29 pm »
I didn't mean to imply anything except that we all should practice safe sex.

And that is a PERSONAL preference.

There frankly isn't much behind that idea in my opinion in regard to other STD's.  It's an acknowledged risk and I assume personal responsibility for anything I catch.

Why won't others?

On that note, you stated you hate the person who 'gave' you this, but as far as I can tell, they didn't necessarily know themselves.

To me that says alot that you may not have accepted personal responsbility for your infection regardless of the actions of another and I think that may have some impact in your posts in this thread.

No judgements, just my observation and mine alone.

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #181 on: April 06, 2007, 08:33:08 pm »
Honestly, what I think now is irrelevant.  I can't change my past.  So what's the point of pontificating my actions as a youth?  So, whether I think what I did or not is okay, is totally a moot point.

And, if you're not passing judgement, and yet you feel like an asshole, it's just a coincidence; and, I both forgive you and apologize.

I'm just tired of people playing the shame game.

-joseph
(who is often an asshole for other reasons)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 08:45:20 pm by Strayboy74 »

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #182 on: April 06, 2007, 08:40:06 pm »
And that is a PERSONAL preference.

On that note, you stated you hate the person who 'gave' you this, but as far as I can tell, they didn't necessarily know themselves.

To me that says alot that you may not have accepted personal responsbility for your infection regardless of the actions of another and I think that may have some impact in your posts in this thread.

No judgements, just my observation and mine alone.

I am pretty sure he wasn't the one who gave me hiv; plenty of guys could of.  but he was the one who knew he had hiv and had sex with me and his boyfriend anyway.  i caught hiv in 86 when i did not believe Aids existed so i am not an angel.  i am not passing judgement and it is hard to convey my meaning just with words.  sorry for sounding like a hater.  

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #183 on: April 06, 2007, 08:40:30 pm »
I have been in your situation, probably more that anyone here knows, and.......  I have an answer that would be very helpful for you.

Moffie.

I'm about as much use in this thread as the proverbial bum-gas in an astronaut suit.

However you appear to have some good advice for Miker. I might have lost it reading through this thread, but what was it?

I'm keen to see Miker get some good advice, and it appears you got some. Don't get bogged down with the 'young-gun vs oldie' argument. Miker needs some help here. Anyone with an ounce of sense can see your value on this forum.

R
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #184 on: April 06, 2007, 08:42:35 pm »
thank you red.  I was not clear on your backstory and that explains more.

edit:  which to me read more like a 'newbie'.   a perfect example of miscommunication online.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 08:45:28 pm by DingoBoi »

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #185 on: April 06, 2007, 08:46:55 pm »
Honestly, what I think now is irrelevant.  I can't change my past.  So what's the point of pontificating my actions as a youth?  So, whether I think what I did or not is okay, is totally a moot point.

And, if you're not passing judgement, and yet you feel like an asshole, it's just a coincidence, and, I both forgive you and apologize.

I'm just tired of people playing the shame game.

-joseph

No problem.  I am in a support group for HIV and it is easy to pass judgement but I and we don't.  What I try to do is make the person feel comfortable and let him or her know my life experiences.  I am over the guilt somewhat, and I really try to support the new members. 

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #186 on: April 06, 2007, 09:05:31 pm »
Don't get bogged down with the 'young-gun vs oldie' argument.

I don't think he would at the moment.  Most of the perpetuators of that are gone at the moment.

It's shaping up to be a very Good Friday.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #187 on: April 06, 2007, 09:20:16 pm »
I think it's good that this topic was finally out in the open. I am very pleased that in general it has been discussed by most in a honest and very useful fashion, everyone has expressed their views and concerns, some were a bit too shocked to understand, but this is part of our life for many of us.

Milker.
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #188 on: April 06, 2007, 09:54:16 pm »
As Milker said, "this is a part of life for many of us here." And that means judgements, put-downs, pseudo-clinical evaluations, labels and such don't really have any useful place here.

Milker brought up something about which as I get it he is himself looking to better understand his actions and handle more to his satisfaction in his life.

I don't agree with some of the evaluations that have been made here. What I do think is useful is for people to simply talk from the heart and the brain about their own experiences, what has worked and not worked for them in relation to their sexuality.

I will say that I prefer that wisecracks and other such diversions get parked at the door. They seem to derail the dialogue and not infrequently lead to flaming. 

I'm wondering about what's the best way for us to learn more here that will enable us to help each other and ourselves? I suggest tucking that somewhere into your thoughts as this conversation continues.

Andy Velez

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #189 on: April 06, 2007, 09:56:09 pm »
Is it just me or did the Easter Bunny deliver a lot of bad eggs today?

And on another note, and yes I am hijacking in a way, I'd like to put Strayboy in a sling and ram him for 5 hours... and you know I'm not even a top.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #190 on: April 06, 2007, 10:00:55 pm »
Is it just me or did the Easter Bunny deliver a lot of bad eggs today?

And on another note, and yes I am hijacking in a way, I'd like to put Strayboy in a sling and ram him for 5 hours... and you know I'm not even a top.

That's so sweet.

:)

Happy Easter to you, too!

-joseph

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #191 on: April 06, 2007, 10:11:18 pm »
You're not hijacking it in a way, Philly. You ARE hijacking the thread. Cut it out.

I was just about to modify what I had just written when I re-opened the thread and found your totally gratuitous remark.

What I was going to add and will instead enter it here is that when talking about sex comes up, very often dealing with issues about it often gets sidetracked with flirting, joking and just exactly what you have done here, Philly. A comment which in no way contributes to the discussion in a positive way.

Milker has brought up something that he's trying to deal with. Dealing with sexuality is an ongoing process. No matter what someone's background or age or anything is, it's often difficult to talk openly about sex. It involves greater intimacy, an intimacy which can be uncomfortable at times.

So your remarks about Easter bunny bad eggs and Strayboy in a sling is not what I consider a way to encourage members here to talk seriously about this subject.   
Andy Velez

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #192 on: April 06, 2007, 10:13:10 pm »
I was just about to modify what I had just written when I re-opened the thread and found your totally gratuitous remark.

COME ON, ANDY...  I DON'T GET COMPLIMENTS THAT OFTEN, JUST LET THIS ONE SLIDE!  PRETTY PLEASE!!!???

:)

-joseph

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #193 on: April 06, 2007, 10:27:21 pm »
Sorry... the thread seemed destroyed six hours ago or surely I wouldn't have posted that compliment to another poster.  Again... my apologies.

And for what it's worth Andy I didn't see your post until after I'd posted mine (note the post's time stamps).

But I do take your advice to heart.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #194 on: April 06, 2007, 10:28:54 pm »
It's interesting that this post is reaching almost 200 replies in less than 24h.

To me it's definitely something that had to be said, and I really hope that contributors and anonymous readers got some insight on how to deal with this. I do not think that everyone will agree with sdcabin's posts, but this is the way i'm going to try to deal with it, because those were the posts that I related to the most. I'm sure that other readers have a different view, and i'd like to hear from them, as long as you remember the setting. I'm not going to give up on backroom sex. If this is not your thing, then it's not a post for you.

Milker.
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #195 on: April 06, 2007, 10:31:05 pm »
Sorry... the thread seemed destroyed six hours ago or surely I wouldn't have posted that compliment to another poster.  Again... my apologies.

And for what it's worth Andy I didn't see your post until after I'd posted mine (note the post's time stamps).

But I do take your advice to heart.

Philly, you posted at the same time as Andy, no worries, your post was hot, just not appropriately placed. Start a new topic about what you said in Off Topic, I'll reply  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Milker.
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #196 on: April 06, 2007, 10:34:23 pm »
I really hope that contributors and anonymous readers got some insight on how to deal with this. I do not think that everyone will agree with sdcabin's posts, but this is the way i'm going to try to deal with it, because those were the posts that I related to the most.
Milker.

Wow. That is awesome.  Good to see that a sort of resolution for the original poster was acheived. 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #197 on: April 06, 2007, 11:37:16 pm »
Wow. That is awesome.  Good to see that a sort of resolution for the original poster was acheived. 

Man if it takes 200 posts to get it right i'll take it. This has been very very very very helpful to me. Thank you all.

Milker.
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Offline JPinLA

• Cheers!
« Reply #198 on: April 06, 2007, 11:45:21 pm »
Hi Milker - I wanted to say that I have been in a similar position you have been in recently.  I had sex with negative folks (by their own assertion) without diclosing.  I gave them blow jobs and let them screw me..but otherwise I did not disclose.  They didn't suck me or I didn't fuck them...pretty low risk right?  Regardless I feel like a schlep.  I've felt like this since day one of diagnosis.  I have no explanation other than I didn't tell and they didn't ask.  I am human, I have erred (Hi, I'm HIV positive) and continue to do so.  

I am so glad you posted this so honestly and appreciate thsi venue to expree myself as well.

JP

11/06 - Diagnosed - VL/5784 & CD4 326
2/07 - VL/6000 & CD4 290 2/07
3//07 -Began Truvada/Viramune 
4/07 VL/undetectable and CD4 320 22%
7/07 VL/undetectable and CD4 286 22%
11/07 VL/undetectable and CD4 302 26%

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #199 on: April 06, 2007, 11:53:47 pm »
Hi Milker - I wanted to say that I have been in a similar position you have been in recently.  I had sex with negative folks (by their own assertion) without diclosing.  I gave them blow jobs and let them screw me..but otherwise I did not disclose.  They didn't suck me or I didn't fuck them...pretty low risk right?  Regardless I feel like a schlep.  I've felt like this since day one of diagnosis.  I have no explanation other than I didn't tell and they didn't ask.  I am human, I have erred (Hi, I'm HIV positive) and continue to do so. 

I am so glad you posted this so honestly and appreciate thsi venue to expree myself as well.

JP

Hi JP thanks for your honesty. I hope the posts that followed my original post will help you deal with this. It's not easy to be open about this.

Milker.
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.