Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:35:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773198
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 513
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 472
Total: 474

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Youre Nobody 'Till Somebody Hates You..... ( my First Hater )  (Read 5938 times)

Offline Lwood

• Here's Lookin At You....
Youre Nobody 'Till Somebody Hates You..... ( my First Hater )
« on: October 17, 2006, 02:33:26 pm »
Well it was bound to happen...   As Dingo mentioned awhile back,   we who do videoblogs on Youtube are open to a  unique sub group of Trolls known as  'Haters'    Hater           think of them as low rent critics,  generally harmless, they tend to use terms like " I just wasted Three minutes of My life watching this piece of crap"   or "This vid made me want to gouge out my one remaining eye with a spoon"  juvenile stuff like that, but given The YouTube demographic it pretty much comes with the territory.
Enter The HIV haters...,   I have  only recently done HIV related videoblogs ( and Id Tagged them as such for Youtube search)  and I seem to have gotten the attention of one,  I deleted the first message on my 'What ToWear To A Clinic Visit'  vid. but then another one poped up from the same user  on the Diet Coke vidblog...

" Behind the laughter, I see a lonely sad man... Is it just me ?  "     the previous one was basicly  'youre a sad scared person who uses Humor to hide his fear from Dieing of AIDS '

oh no... You did NOT just say that.....

I hope my reply fits into the Youtube message box:

Dear  kerjefliki,
Thanks for that astute analasis there dude,, Ill bet it took you hours to come to that conclusion. too bad its wrong.

I am neither sad nor lonely, I do these blogs for fun and to give my friends a laugh at stuff we all find humorous.
I enjoy a good laugh ,however I dont hide behind it.  Some situations are just ripe for parody.
I am Not dieing of AIDS, although Im HIV positive, Im probablly in better shape than you asswipe.
however , since you assume that I am,
Making Snotty remarks to people with terminal disease is the best way you can use your YouTube Account ??
things like that make Baby Jesus cry, and its your fault. That makes you a PedoMasochist.  You sick Fucker.

Ok, I maybe took a little creative license but Fuck it, I think I should be allowed a little stretch when dealing with a Troll..  besides  this little flamebait has no idea the rain of shit I can bring down. I've studied the works of the Masters :  Matty, Jknatl, Dingo, et. all ... ( bastard son of Maniacs , I am...) 

Theres no way Ill allow this to come anywhere near the Aidsmeds  forums, but  as far as You Tube goes  ... Its on Biach.   ....

Lwood
Who paints half his face blue, and buckles on the battle kilt.. with some 2Xist undies ofcourse..

at least Now I have something to blog about  ;D

what to wear to a clinic visit..

diet coke Mentos and Meds
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 02:41:13 pm by Lwood »
"Fortunately, I Keep My T Cells Numbered For Just Such An Emergency"
  -Either Foghorn Leghorn or Johnny Cash

Offline RapidRod

Re: Youre Nobody 'Till Somebody Hates You..... ( my First Hater )
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 02:44:00 pm »
Great come back. You should have sent him a video of you sitting on the john telling him that.  ;) Oh and don't forget to be drinking a beer when you tell him.

Offline Lwood

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 03:02:54 pm »
thanks Rod...  That would add depth and clarity, not to mention background noise.. ::)  Enchilada night is coming up afterall.... Ill be sure to set some Tequila aside for the video...  It makes me nasssssty...

Offline JohnOso

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 03:10:57 pm »
Lwood
Who paints half his face blue, and buckles on the battle kilt.. with some 2Xist undies ofcourse..

I'll have to disagree with you Lwood...no self-respecting Scotsman would wear anything under his kilt. 

At least not in my experience.... :P

John

Offline tigger2376

• too bad to die youngish!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 03:31:50 pm »
You go for it! I can never think of something witty til about an hour after I've had the usual troll diatribe, very frustrating when we all know how superior we are LOL You got me thinking about scotsmen 2, that accent, can't resist
I know i'm going to enjoy the party in the afterlife, but do you all mind that I'm going to be VERY late!!!

Offline tigger2376

• too bad to die youngish!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 03:36:44 pm »
And love the clips!
I know i'm going to enjoy the party in the afterlife, but do you all mind that I'm going to be VERY late!!!

Offline cph9680

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 03:38:50 pm »
Wow, I don't see where the little twirp got that.  The vids I watched were quite funny, and the one with the Diet Coke and the meds reminded me watching Mr. Wizard a million years ago!  That was fun!  Perhaps sometimes ya should just ignore the stupid things that people who no better sense say

Corey

Offline Lwood

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 03:40:25 pm »
Ya , I know That I shouldnt wear anything under the kilt, but I just got those new sport briefs, and they just feeeel so smooth.

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 11:49:50 pm »
Hey Lwood,

The trollbait obviously had no sense of humor. I thought the clips were fun, definitely a chuckle and still have no idea where he came up with the crap he did.

By the way, even though the undies are smooth, it is still best to wear nothing under your kilt. Why hide your assets?

HUGS,

Mark

Who still remembers Lwood's assets quite well.
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline swede_dish

• I feel like an angel baby wrapped in a candy cloud
    • My blog
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 03:48:07 am »
This dude sounds like a hoesbeast...............they can sod off...keep doing your thing Lwood!
"I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me. "
-Bette Midler

Offline Cliff

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 04:14:51 am »
Not until lately, have I been to YouTube very often.  However, it seems like some people do tend to make inappropriate comments to the videos.  Of course the Aids thing is taking things too far, but given the average age of the folks watching these things I'm not surprised they used your status against you.  Try not to worry about it....you may end up with a YouTube war on your hands and I'm sure some of the guys (boys) watching those videos have plenty of time on their hands (and plenty of same-age friends).

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 10:35:28 am »
Lwood!  I love you man!  Send him one of these gems next time....

[attachment deleted by admin]
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.