Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:34:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 350
Total: 351

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Latest Labs and away for a while  (Read 5701 times)

Offline Markmt

Latest Labs and away for a while
« on: June 21, 2006, 08:19:36 am »
Hi all, I had results of my new labs, Vl Undetactable, CD4's only up slightly to 580 from 540 something (cant remember!) Lipids Cholesterol, blood pressure all normal range. My Doctor told me keep doing whatever you are doing, (Good job she never asked for details of what Im doing! but I have her blessing to keep on doing it  ;D  ::) ;D).....  so that had started my summer with a BANG!.

The next thing is that I will be off the forums for a while. Its going to be a busy few weeks to come. Jean is arriving next Saturday - meaning i got to do lots of spring cleaning and all the other usual preparations. We have to make up for lost time. Besides, my sister is visiting too from the UK after successfully finished some intensive treatment for Hodgkins, her two kids and their kids will ALL be hear at the same time + that my sis in Law and my niece (from Queensland in Australia) I havent seen for 8 years is staying with us after visiting her parents in Surrey in the UK. So there will be LOTS of going on but also having a relaxing time (I hope ???).

I will miss you all  :'(........but I will be back some time in August to catch up with all the Montreal excitment + our little meeting in Amsterdam. I hope you all have a great summer (winter for Jan and the guys downunder  :-*) I will be checking my e-mails regularly ;).

Love and Hugs to all,

mark
"Live to love and love to live."

Leo Buscaglia

Offline Teresa

Re: Latest Labs and away for a while
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 08:24:54 am »
Hope you have a wonderful summer..just dont overdo  and take care of yourself.

Will miss you!

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 08:30:02 am »
Hey Mark,

Big congrats on the great numbers matey!  Don't stay away too long okay!

xx
Matt

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 08:41:04 am »
Hey Mark,

Great news on the numbers ! Have a great time !! See ya when you get back.

Take care of yourself---------Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 08:55:33 am »
Great news Mark.

I had the same labresults last time.

Have a wonderful summer and a good time with Jean.

Hug and kiss

Hermie :-*
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 08:59:54 am »
Hey Bud,

Those numbers are fantastic!  I will miss you here, but I hope we can still be in contact!  Have a great time with Jean and your sister and her family.  Sounds wonderful!

Love ya,

John

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 09:15:22 am »
Mark

Great numbers and even better your doctor has "instructed" (a much more powerful word than blessing I think) to keep doing what you've been doing!  ( He He He)

Sounds like your summer is going to be full of many visitors, activities, and loads of fun.

Enjoy it all my friend!

See you back here in awhile.  (Take pictures so you can share--please.)

RAB

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 09:34:13 am »
Congrats to both you and your sister!  Enjoy your visitors and have a great summer.

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 06:59:51 pm »
Great numbers, Mark.

Hope you have a wonderful time with your family.   

Hugs,

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Nadine

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2006, 07:42:50 pm »
Congrats on the numbers Mark...that's really great to hear!  ;D

Enjoy your summer. See you soon!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.