Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:01:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773210
  • Total Topics: 66337
  • Online Today: 581
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 487
Total: 490

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: needing to get something out  (Read 6776 times)

bleueyes

needing to get something out
« on: December 20, 2009, 08:39:55 am »
I am in a living hell.  I am in a relationship where the guy says things to me like I have a big vagina.  Then he tries to get me to say things to make him look good.  If I don't then he threatewns to kick me out.  It's like he's always trying to insult me and he just does not want to work.
I came out from California - again - to help him from his drug induced vomiting and hallucinations.  Yet he insults my cooking.  And tries to show that I am useless.
He has even slandered people behind their backs and says out loud where the neighbors can hear him, that I hate his neighbors. 
I am now in las vegas and have no where to go.  I have a high school diploma, but it does not help. 
He always tells me how bad the economy is, that my pills are expensive, and I can not get help if I work.  Yet again he insults me by saying to his friends, That he pays for everything. 
I don't even have a car. 
He tells me I blew it, and that I drove the last nail into my own coffin this time. 
I've been living with a man who has told me that my vagins is big.  That I am stupid and to shut up.  He has been trying to help me be with him.  Yes he says very negative things. 
My parents changed their phone number and won't talk to me.   

Offline Snowangel

Re: needing to get something out
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 08:52:35 am »
HI Bleu-
Sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time.  If I was you, I would try to move heaven and earth to get away from that guy.  He is obviously using you and has no qualms about hurting your feelings.  Are there any shelters in Las Vegas or people you can talk too?  Be strong.
Snow
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

bleueyes

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 08:52:57 am »
I have my eleven year-old daughter and all our stuff.  We won't be having Christmas, and our benefits will be torn apart.  I won't have an address.  He is laughing and says he knew it.  And all the women who told me I was better than this, he is only trying to control me..... won't pick up their phones to let me come figure things out!  My family with their huge mouths and too much pride.
These women wanted me to love them so much it has literally left me homeless.  Why do women encourage you to do your best, leave that man, and they get treated just as great?  
When I try they turn their backs, and act as if nothing is their fault.  
I guess it's because they wanted thousands for a house and I could not even ask my boyfriend.  He wants me to lick his ass, even dirty, and drink his urine.  My mother and her sister wanted money or to get him to buy some diamonds or something.
I told him the truth of my past, and I thought it would get me a free pass on having to do anything illegal.  I have a felony, bills, and HIV.  I am so screwed!  
The women in my family don't get it.  I have to work to get anything around this house.  And he wants someone to wait on him hand and foot, insults included.  

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 09:15:29 am »
Don't take this the wrong way, but that is even better. I believe, if you have a child with you, they will be more likely to get some services for you. You have nothing more to lose by walking away, but you will save you and your daughters pride, get away from the emotional abuse and be able to have a fresh start. At least, you can call around and ask what you and your daughter would be eligible for.

Here is what I got when I googled.
Shade Tree Shelter for Women 1 West Owens North Las Vegas, NV 89030 (702) 385-0072

Women's Development Center
953 E. Sahara, Suite 201
Las Vegas, NV
(702) 796-7770

Safe Nest for Women
2915 W. Charleston Avenue
Las Vegas, NV
(702) 646-4981

Reno-Sparks Gospel Mission
Women and Children Center
355 Record Street
Reno, NV 89512
(775) 329-0485

EOB Project HOME
330 W. Washington Avenue,
Suite 7
Las Vegas, NV
(702)647-3307

Transitional Housing for Homeless Families & Rental Assistance to Prevent Homelessness 
Interfaith Hospitality Network
500 W. Van Buren
Las Vegas, NV
(702) 638-8806
Shelter & Food For Homeless Families 
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 11:21:02 am »
He wants me to lick his ass, even dirty, and drink his urine. 

Hi Bleu

Are you complying with his requests to do these sorts of things?

Second question, has he ever hit you?

Third, does he abuse you verbally in front of your daughter?

And final question, to your knowledge, has he ever said or done anything harmful to your daughter?

Em

Offline whatever1

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 04:18:17 pm »
Gurl, cut the string and run to one of them programs that someone posted  call and tell them you need transportation to get their and above all remember you can't save your face and your azz at the same time .. he needs intensive mental help and you need to live; there is always a new beginning if you are willing to take that first step, that what you are going through is domestic violence. he carries his own destiny , be done , look at it as a lesson or  a blessing , but leave that sick SOB .You can learn new skills or go back to school , your parents are who they are maybe you all will bond maybe not  but until you take responsability for your life  it will not happen , cause it ain't about no body but you..(hugs)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 04:38:14 pm »
Bleu

Snow has given you a list of people you can get in touch with..do it, pick up the phone and call them NOW, this man will strip you tothe bones if you let him, for the sake of your sanity and your daughter DON'T LET HIM...please get help.

I know it's won't be easy for you and it will be a struggle, but it will workout in the end and for the better.

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline netta

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 07:44:47 pm »
please take these ladies advice, there is a god and he made you and wanted a better life than this for you, he loves you, you will pull through this.
"to thine own self be true"

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.