Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:48:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37635
  • Latest: Ranoye
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773156
  • Total Topics: 66328
  • Online Today: 248
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Winter.  (Read 342905 times)

Offline wolfter

Re: Winter.
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2013, 05:57:10 pm »

I already own vintage Helmut Lang snow boots

Shouldn't anything vintage have signs of use????  :)  Or did you never actually wear them in the snow, but instead as a fashion statement? 
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2013, 06:02:02 pm »
We only had a dusting last night but are expecting a fluffys 1-3" tomorrow.

I caught a cold bug in Philadelphia so Kenny will have to shovel or maybe just sweep. :)
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2013, 06:41:34 pm »
URGENT! NOAA has just formally issued a Winter Weather Warning from 6AM Tuesday until 5PM for snow accumulations of a further 3 to 5 inches.

PRAISE!

edit: the GFS model says 6-8" for Philly

Can you stop the cackling and make us southerners a snowman already...preferably one with a large penis.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2013, 06:58:04 pm »
Shouldn't anything vintage have signs of use????  :)  Or did you never actually wear them in the snow, but instead as a fashion statement? 

I wear them in the snow, but not out in the wilderness because it doesn't exist where I live. Plus they're all rubber on the bottom parts.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2013, 06:59:34 pm »
Can you stop the cackling and make us southerners a snowman already...preferably one with a large penis.

I never play out in the snow. I did enough of that when I was 8.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #155 on: December 09, 2013, 07:01:12 pm »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mitch777

« Reply #156 on: December 09, 2013, 07:06:07 pm »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2013, 07:20:17 pm »
That state is seriously full of morons.

Speaking of Texas, did you hear Sen. Cruz is on Air Force One at this very moment with the Obamas flying to Mandela's funeral? I hope he's not forced to sit in the back like Clinton did to Newt which ended up in a government shutdown because he had hurty feelings.

Offline Dan0

« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2013, 07:22:16 pm »
I hope he's on the wing.
"Honey, you should never ask advice from a drunk drag queen who has a show to do." - JG

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
10/2013 Stribild Still UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline mitch777

« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2013, 07:27:19 pm »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #160 on: December 09, 2013, 08:58:25 pm »
That state is seriously full of morons.

Speaking of Texas, did you hear Sen. Cruz is on Air Force One at this very moment with the Obamas flying to Mandela's funeral? I hope he's not forced to sit in the back like Clinton did to Newt which ended up in a government shutdown because he had hurty feelings.

I'm sure Michelle Obama will treat him very well, maybe even make him a homemade chocolate pie . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2013, 12:26:32 am »
Oh yeah... I'm mere blocks away from the bull's eye of 4-8"

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #162 on: December 10, 2013, 07:20:17 am »
Miss P's bulls-eye zone has seen 4" - 8 " many a times I bet . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #163 on: December 10, 2013, 09:30:54 am »
Miss P's bulls-eye zone has seen 4" - 8 " many a times I bet . 

THAT bulls-eye zone has been bulls-eyed to death  ;D
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #164 on: December 10, 2013, 09:34:13 am »

THAT bulls-eye zone has been bulls-eyed to death  ;D

If this pattern keeps up she may have slush to deal with after she gets the predicted 4"-8"  .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #165 on: December 10, 2013, 09:40:04 am »
NOAA Current conditions: Heavy Snow Fog 34F/1C, 3-7 inches possible

ps: I prefer 9 inches or above! Anything smaller hurts because it bangs up the sides of the tunnel.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 09:53:15 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #166 on: December 10, 2013, 09:46:10 am »
NOAA Current conditions: Heavy Snow Fog 34F/1C, 3-7 inches possible

ps: I prefer 9 inches or above! Anything smaller hurts because it bangs up the sides of the tunnel.

You obviously need to hire better plowmen .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #167 on: December 10, 2013, 10:36:46 am »
I can tell this storm will not over-perform the one from two days ago. There's a huge difference between snow at 33F and 30F -- today's snow is much, much more wet and while it's accumulating it's not puffing up on, say, the railings on my penthouse fire escape.

Plus it's already winding down to flurries in DC so it will start to do that here by 1 or 2 PM. I bet we only get 4" tops.

ps: five hour delays out of DCA, PHL & EWR. If you don't know your northeast airport codes then you are definitely a travel n00b.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:38:49 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #168 on: December 10, 2013, 11:33:45 am »
Meanwhile Texas is getting dicked.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Dan0

« Reply #169 on: December 10, 2013, 11:49:07 am »
I just went through the stop at Harpers Ferry. It is amazing how much snow has deposited in between these this stop and the one before it!  All the trees are sagging under the weight and the few 'critters' we see in the woods are having to 'hop' though all of this to get anywhere.  It's beautiful - but everything is more beautiful when you're looking out a window. And this is only going to get worse?  I knew I should have went to Seattle! Even if it IS snowing in Seattle....it doesn't matter 'cause its still Seattle!!

Amazingly - the train is on time! 

I
"Honey, you should never ask advice from a drunk drag queen who has a show to do." - JG

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #170 on: December 10, 2013, 12:23:45 pm »
Dano what journey are you making ? mhtv loves train travel . Happy memories crawling into Inverness snuggled up in bed drinking morning train Mochca's

mhtv morning train mochca,s 1coffee1hot choc mix add splash Johnny Walker Black Label honey all available from the train
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Dan0

« Reply #171 on: December 10, 2013, 12:33:19 pm »
As my friends would indicate - "I get around"

With my job I travel all over and this week is to Wilmington.  Usually take the train one way and then deal with the uncivilized airports and all that required disrobing, bellowing and groping for the return trip.  Los Angeles, Oakland, Seattle, Portland, Kansas City, St. Louis, New Orleans, Fort Worth, Wilmington are the requisites that I have to do at least 2-3 times a year for each. My next venture is to Seattle (hopefully in two weeks) with a quick trek up to Vancouver - there is no city (IMO) more interesting than Vancouver with the exception of NOL on a good night!

I was astounded when I first went to Vancouver that instead of the nasty pidgeons (sky-rats) that we have in most of our cities....they have geese! They were everywhere!

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #172 on: December 10, 2013, 02:34:35 pm »
I just went through the stop at Harpers Ferry.

Oh! This is where I plan on having my ashes spread when I finally croak from teh AIDS. Gorgeous place, isn't it?

Meanwhile Texas is getting dicked.

Nobody cares

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #173 on: December 10, 2013, 02:55:18 pm »
The snow has now stopped and I've dutifully shoveled the legally ordained 36" wide strip of snow-free pavement along the street, even though I am not the actual homeowner. Now the sun has suddenly made an appearance so hopefully it will dry off some of the pavement and it won't re-ice this evening. I avoid the use of ice salt as it is hard on one's designer Helmut Lang snow boots, hence their good condition even though vintage.

After shoveling I went around the corner for four tacos -- TASTY & AUTHENTIC, MADE BY REAL MEXICANS AND NOT PERSIAN-EGYPTIANS!

... and now followed up by a pot of Assam Khongea TGFOP = WIN++

Offline Dan0

« Reply #174 on: December 10, 2013, 02:58:16 pm »
Oh! This is where I plan on having my ashes spread when I finally croak from teh AIDS. Gorgeous place, isn't it?

The West Virginians are very industrious people......they would use you as either Kitty Litter or traction in the winter. 

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline Dan0

« Reply #175 on: December 10, 2013, 03:01:59 pm »

...and of course, the giant Christmas Tree (or holiday tree or whatever people are calling it now-a-days) at Washington DC Union Station.  Shocking that they rid themselves of the Barnes & Noble in the station and now it's been replaced by H&M.  If not for the giant picture of David Beckham, it might be a travesty.

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #176 on: December 10, 2013, 03:03:30 pm »
As my friends would indicate - "I get around"

With my job I travel all over and this week is to Wilmington.  Usually take the train one way and then deal with the uncivilized airports and all that required disrobing, bellowing and groping for the return trip.  Los Angeles, Oakland, Seattle, Portland, Kansas City, St. Louis, New Orleans, Fort Worth, Wilmington are the requisites that I have to do at least 2-3 times a year for each. My next venture is to Seattle (hopefully in two weeks) with a quick trek up to Vancouver - there is no city (IMO) more interesting than Vancouver with the exception of NOL on a good night!

I was astounded when I first went to Vancouver that instead of the nasty pidgeons (sky-rats) that we have in most of our cities....they have geese! They were everywhere!

50 % off that sounds bliss.
I too hate flying, Heathrow is a disgrace I witnessed someone raise there lap top above there head and crash it to the ground while the flight person behind the desk did not register a flicker at his exasperation. If you are familiar with a UK comedy due under the name off Little Britain, they have a brain dead office worker who only bashes the computer keys to any question then replies " the computer says....no " That combined with bad air and physical discomfort is air travel.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #177 on: December 10, 2013, 05:54:24 pm »
Speaking of trees, I finally put mine up this afternoon

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #178 on: December 10, 2013, 06:16:44 pm »
I don't see any Mermen on that tree.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #179 on: December 10, 2013, 09:26:24 pm »
Tedderz, post some pics of your dog Charlie, preferably with a Christmas sweater on ;)

PS- I miss Sebastian the Bear, especially during Christmas when he wears his ornament and Tinsel. I wonder how Growler is?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 09:31:02 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #180 on: December 10, 2013, 09:53:34 pm »
Tedderz, post some pics of your dog Charlie, preferably with a Christmas sweater on ;)

PS- I miss Sebastian the Bear, especially during Christmas when he wears his ornament and Tinsel. I wonder how Growler is?

He's gotten so fat that he's grown out.  I thought it was normal for Puggles to be puggy, due to the pug.  But, everyone says he is fat.  He is 10 pounds over what many sites say he should be. 

Anyway, I have been looking for another Christmas sweater for him, though.  I will post a pic soon.  Wait until he hears someone asked about him.  Will make his day.   :-*

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #181 on: December 13, 2013, 11:15:26 am »
per accuweather (often notoriously inACCUrate):

I am in the 2-8" zone...

European model (often notoriously accurate):

I'm in the 3" zone though it's very narrow through the city, and a slight shift south would bring that nasty purple zone of 8 inches right on top of me.

The NAM model shows Philly getting walloped with an entire foot of snow *sigh*

Meanwhile Jerusalem just had a foot of snow, and a dusting even fell in Cairo.

Officially NOAA has refrained from placing me under a winter weather advisory saying to expect only 1-3 inches precipitation beginning 9AM Saturday, turning to sleet and rain after 9PM.

Q: SHOULD I RUN TO THE SUPERMARKET TONIGHT AND JOIN THE PANICKED CROWDS?

ps: TMZ EXCLUSIVE: Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce today
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 11:24:02 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #182 on: December 13, 2013, 02:56:24 pm »
Well, according to your first model, I'm in the 8-15 zone.  But, already heard on our local news today we should get around a foot of snow by tomorrow evening.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #183 on: December 13, 2013, 05:39:40 pm »
Figures. NOAA just upped Philly's snow totals enough to qualify us for an official "Winter Weather Advisory" beginning at 7AM, totals now stand at 2-4 inches, then a nice glaze of ice everywhere overnight.

But just 50 miles away the totals will be 6-8" so we shall see.

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #184 on: December 13, 2013, 05:47:13 pm »
Going to rain in Richmond tomorrow....  I don't miss those northern winters too much at all.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #185 on: December 13, 2013, 09:10:13 pm »
We're supposed to start  getting hit shortly.  Hopefully we'll get the 8-15 that is being predicted.  Although, the other channel said closer to 4.  :(

Wolfie
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #186 on: December 14, 2013, 05:53:53 am »
Going to rain in Richmond tomorrow....  I don't miss those northern winters too much at all.

The thing I don't care for is shoveling.  Though the man who lives in the back apartment has been doing it so far this year. 

And having to bundle up every time I want to go somewhere.  But, that's the price for living in the North.

I was going to go to Macy's today to pick up something for Christmas for my best friend (good price with their sale), but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 06:11:37 am by BT65 »
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Dan0

« Reply #187 on: December 14, 2013, 07:25:54 am »
I hate shoveling, too. I do my next door neighbor's sidewalk whenever I do mine. It's just the thing to do. She's an older Mexican lady that is basically a hermit. Every week she comes out and gives me a dish of homemade Mexican food in gratitude.  I have no idea what it is and even the cat is apprehensive - but you can't say "NO".  Tonight it was tortillas and 'something'. The cat is not amused! Incidentally, I haven't seen that possum in a while, either. Reminds me of living on the farm - "Dinner Surprise!"

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #188 on: December 14, 2013, 07:44:36 am »
NOAA must have lowered our projections overnight after briefly raising them as I heard the low is forming closer to shore, pushing the bulk of snow inland. We're back to 1-2 inches only then changing to rain at night as the low draws in warmer ocean air. I hope that means we're safe from overnight icing which is, of course, ten time worse than snow. Oh and it was supposed to be snowing by 8AM and now it's not beginning until 2PM -- weather.com shows us changing over from snow as early as 6PM. What a bust this storm is for us. The place that is getting totally walloped are the Poconos -- skiing, anyone? The great thing about Philly is that the ocean is 60 miles away, and skiing is 100 miles. (not that I go skiing or to the beach)

I sure don't miss those bad ice storms in the south... LIKE RICHMOND
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 07:58:32 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #189 on: December 14, 2013, 09:34:57 am »
With all the "lovely" wintery pictures being posted, I thought it only right that I share this morning's "Phil's sky cam" picture - taken from my 5th floor balcony....

Enjoy
I will enjoy also as I sip on my iced tea and debate whether to go down to the swimming pool later today.

Love ya!  8)

September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #190 on: December 14, 2013, 09:41:04 am »
I'm not sure that I would enjoy living somewhere that lacked definitive seasons. I used to think I wanted to retire to San Juan (too much craycray in Florida) but while one can get Social Security deposits made there, Medicare doesn't exist.

edit: I just checked and they do have Medicare A&B there now. I swear they didn't 10 years ago. I wonder if it's thus feasible for me to move there. A condo in a high-rise overlooking the Laguna del Condado would be lovely.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #191 on: December 14, 2013, 09:47:55 am »
We are expected to get anywhere from 2-8" depending on what forecast I look at.  ::) Then transition to rain overnight.

It's been snowing here since 8 AM. Heaviest snow should be arriving between 6PM and midnight.

My guess is 4-5" total.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #192 on: December 14, 2013, 09:57:13 am »
I've yet to see a single snow flake here. On the radar it looks like we're in some strange dry spot. And the "rain line" is a mere 50 miles south of the city. The hourly prediction on weather.com has now moved it to 3 PM until snow begins here, changing to rain at 6 PM. I guess in a few more hours they will say we'll get some slush and then all rain as the temperature actually starts rising after 9 PM.

I'm glad that I didn't make a weather panic run to the supermarket last night. I may even get off my ass and go downtown to the Rittenhouse Farmers' Market and then camp with my Frankfurt Airport iPad at Elixr Coffee with the hipsters.

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #193 on: December 14, 2013, 09:57:41 am »
I'm not sure that I would enjoy living somewhere that lacked definitive seasons.

After living here for a while, the seasons become very definitive.... I used to not be able to tell the difference (when I first arrived), but now - I can definitely feel a major difference between summer, fall, winter and spring....

Summer = hot, hot, hot and very humid with mainly afternoon rain everyday
Fall = low humidity, slightly cooler, less rain
Winter= much cooler, little to no humidity, barely any rain
Spring = still cooler than Summer... more daylong rain showers than Summer... humid goes up - but isn't as "sticky" as Summer's humidity

Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #194 on: December 14, 2013, 10:02:44 am »
 ::)

Offline mitch777

« Reply #195 on: December 14, 2013, 10:15:22 am »
::)

So I take it San Juan is not an option? lol. :)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #196 on: December 14, 2013, 12:03:12 pm »
So I take it San Juan is not an option? lol. :)

No, I just meant Fellatio's logic about tropical seasons doesn't compute for a Northerner. About the only difference I recognize down there is that it's not as humid in the winter (making it tolerable) while in the summer it's as atrocious as the worst day in Washington, DC. Actually Florida, since it's attached to the mainland, has much worse summer weather than an island in the Caribbean which benefits from trade winds and, for the larger islands, central mountains and altitude. It's a little known fact that the mountains in the Dominican Republic (where I'd prefer to retire due to larger cock sizes and lengthier foreskins) one can actually raise strawberries, it's that mild. It can go down to the upper 40's in the Dominican highlands during the winter... brrr -- and yes I have been there during the winter in the mountains, horseback riding with my personal tour guide, security personnel, chauffeur, cocaine procurer and male hustler.

I really once had quite an enjoyable life.

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2013, 12:13:16 pm »
No, I just meant Fellatio's logic about tropical seasons doesn't compute for a Northerner.

It used to be the same for me - until my body acclimated to this weather.

It's a little known fact that the mountains in the Dominican Republic (where I'd prefer to retire due to larger cock sizes and lengthier foreskins)

We have plenty of Domincans here - In fact, my barber and all of the barbers at the shop are Dominican...
I will have take you there for a cut of the uncut when you come down this way....
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #198 on: December 14, 2013, 12:41:33 pm »

We have plenty of Domincans here - In fact, my barber and all of the barbers at the shop are Dominican...
I will have take you there for a cut of the uncut when you come down this way....

Uh, Philadelphia has Dominicans -- they even have their own Pride Parade. We also have the third largest Puerto Rican community in the entire US. I just don't run into them because they all live in North Philly, and I live in South Philly with the Italians, Mexicans and Vietnamese... and of course all of the hipsters.

As far as Dominicans go, the largest community is Washington Heights in northern Manhattan. Slowly even they are being priced out and slowly trickling down to Philly where they've learned they can score rents about a third of what they were paying in NYC, including commercial and they're fond of running barber shops and bodegas.

But still, our total Latino population is only around 12%.

ps: STILL NOT FUCKING SNOWING HERE YET. FORECAST DOWN TO ONE INCH NOW, MAYBE LESS.

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2013, 01:01:22 pm »

But still, our total Latino population is only around 12%.

Miami-Dade County's Latino population (primarily Cuban) is around 70%....

Where I live North Miami had the second highest percentage of Haitian residents in the US, with 37.88% of the US populace (the highest concentration, at 40.12% of the US population, was Golden Glades - which is about 2 miles from North Miami.).

Cuban residents make up about 6.39% of the city's population,

Dominican residents is 2.36% of the city's population

Bahamians at 1.2% of all residents

Jamaican community 3.15%

Non-Hispanic whites (like phildinftlaudy) make up 12% of the population. So, I am in the minority. In fact, I am one of only 4 non-Hispanic whites that live in my apartment building. Varying shapes and sizes of penii for me to explore.  :P

And none of us like winter.  ;)
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.