Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:59:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 368
Total: 368

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: There is too much negativity in this forum ***UPDATE***  (Read 21444 times)

Offline Dennis

Well gee... you think?  A normal person would evaluate why that is perhaps instead of cloaking themselves up in Joan of Arc's execution finery.

Come on Philly. Like you don't stir the pot; intentionally at times?

Like some here, I don't try to cloak anything. With me, what you see is what you get. You either like it, or you don't. Either way, I'll sleep fine tonight and life will go on.

Offline Rjane

An inbox I received that further makes my point
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2010, 12:21:41 pm »
Thank you for explaining that, Joe. I also wondered what was going on as I didn't see this thread when it was first posted.

It's always a good idea to use the quote function when replying to controversial posts. A person can't edit the quote in your post and will have to face up to what they originally wrote.

Rjane, I surprised you attacked the very people who helped you through the conception of you child. People never cease to amaze me. It's sad.

Ann

and to Ann I didnt attack you, i just commented that people tend to attack each other in this forum

Also, I am male

second, below is another inbox I received from a poster:

"
IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

hey,

i don't have hiv but i read this forum somewhat regularly and i agree with you, no contest, that the majority of posters here are, on average, a bunch of assholes. they look for any reason to snap at someone else and almost every longer post devolves into petty bitching. even people who had been recently infected, someone will find a way to scold and scorn him. i think they want to try hard to prove theyve accepted what's happened ot them, so anyone who shows resistance in adopting that policy needs to be beat down for daring to think disclosure is always necessary, or the person who transmitted to them is at higher fault (HUGE bullshit factor with a lot of posters here). anyway, dont feel bad, youre totally right.

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://forums.poz.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=147342;quote;u=15166"

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
I'll be happy to post some PM's I received about you Rjane, though they're not particularly favorable.

Of course, what one receives in a PM is useless on a message board but that's beside the point.

The thing I find particularly galling in this instance, is that Rjane has historically only (or at least 95% of the time, I'm just going by memory) participated on AIDSmeds when he has a need.  He starts threads, asks for information, but then never gives back to the community in terms of support.  Yet here he is criticizing the community as a whole.

I accept that I have my own faults on message boards and that there are substantial amount of people that don't appreciate my sense of humor (though there are plenty that do), but an on line support group is essentially a two way street.  If you sit there only to extract information and never give anything back, you're acting like a leech.  For the leech then to suddenly exclaim that the sucked blood tastes bad is... well, rather unsavory.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Rjane

Miss Philicia
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2010, 01:03:01 pm »
I'll be happy to post some PM's I received about you Rjane, though they're not particularly favorable.

Of course, what one receives in a PM is useless on a message board but that's beside the point.

The thing I find particularly galling in this instance, is that Rjane has historically only (or at least 95% of the time, I'm just going by memory) participated on AIDSmeds when he has a need.  He starts threads, asks for information, but then never gives back to the community in terms of support.  Yet here he is criticizing the community as a whole.

I accept that I have my own faults on message boards and that there are substantial amount of people that don't appreciate my sense of humor (though there are plenty that do), but an on line support group is essentially a two way street.  If you sit there only to extract information and never give anything back, you're acting like a leech.  For the leech then to suddenly exclaim that the sucked blood tastes bad is... well, rather unsavory.

your claims are bogus. just ask dingowarrior. I sought him out as he and his wife conceived naturally too, and I keep him posted on my wife's pregnancy. I've also conversed, privately, with more than a few others who have sent me private messages about trying to conceive, good doctors in my area, services and the like: not everything needs to be done in public, and its a shame you made the false judgment that I take and never give. Its a ridiculous statement, one that made me laugh out loud. As far as the inboxes about me, whatevs. I still wear a smile!

My life is great, frankly.  11 years in, still on the same meds, undetectable, no resistance,  great spouse, kid on the way, new home, etc etc.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 01:08:37 pm by Rjane »

Offline Rjane

I apologige.

The post I read didn't sound like what many were making it out to be. I did not realize the origiinal post had been dramatically edited.

LOL DRAMATICALLY EDITED? I SAID THAT THE ATTACKS ON POSTERS BY OTHER POSTERS IS MORBID! IS THAT SO BAD? SHEESH!

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
LOL DRAMATICALLY EDITED? I SAID THAT THE ATTACKS ON POSTERS BY OTHER POSTERS IS MORBID! IS THAT SO BAD? SHEESH!

If it's not so bad, why did you edit it out, and why are you now being defensive and typing in all caps?

Offline skeebo1969

I sense some mental issues going on here that none of us have been made aware of.,,, :) ;) :D ;D

Edited to add: winking face, laughing face, and da grin.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Rjane

Hellraiser
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2010, 01:34:59 pm »
If it's not so bad, why did you edit it out, and why are you now being defensive and typing in all caps?

I typed in all caps, not out of outrage, but incredulity. Also, I edited it out because I felt, after writing it, "morbid" would not help the forum. Not that I have to explain myself to you because I dont, but to clairify.

Offline Rjane

Skeeebo
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2010, 01:35:58 pm »
  I sense some mental issues going on here that none of us have been made aware of.,,, :) ;) :D ;D

Edited to add: winking face, laughing face, and da grin.

This is why I lurk in the forum more than i participate: Sooner or later, people start to debase people. I wont entertain it. at the end of my original post, I wished everyone good health. No one said anything about that, they just focused on the perceived negative and created more negativity, which is my point exactly. You may proceed and call me whatever you like.  :P

Have a great one!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 01:41:59 pm by Rjane »

Offline Rjane

typo on this response
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2010, 01:37:15 pm »
typo

Offline skeebo1969

Re: Skeeebo
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2010, 01:43:02 pm »
This is why I lurk in the forum more than i participate: Sooner or later, people start to debase people.

"Debase" you?  I don't have a need to "debase" you... you are doing a splendid job on your own.

Offline john33

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2010, 01:43:13 pm »
This is why I lurk in the forum more than i participate: Sooner or later, people start to debase people. I wont entertain it.

So why start it ??? ???

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2010, 01:45:45 pm »
This is why I lurk in the forum more than i participate: Sooner or later, people start to debase people. I wont entertain it. at the end of my original post, I wished everyone good health. No one said anything about that, they just focused on the perceived negative and created more negativity. My point exactly You may proceed and call me whatever you like.

Have a great one!

"No one said anything about that..." I'll say something about it. FAIL!~You throw a blanket attack at the members of the forums and then end it up with a trite wish that everyone have good health and we are supposed to feel all warm and tingly???

Go back to lurking.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
Re: There is too much negativity in this forum ***UPDATE***
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2010, 01:47:07 pm »
at the end of my original post, I wished everyone good health. No one said anything about that, they just focused on the perceived negative and created more negativity.
:D dude you can't write a post that flames the whole forum and then say "have a happy day" at the end and think that mitigates the negative comments in your post.  ::)

I think that post of yours last night was hateful, negative and hypocritical (since being hateful and negative were what you were railing against). You should have just come back today and apologized for painting us all as negative with that big brush; instead you're still acting like the jerk you were last night. But Good Health to you buddy ;) (see? didn't me wishing you that make everything all better? ROFL)
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2010, 01:57:31 pm »
Rjane, I'm just curious -- did you ever finish getting ADAP to pay for varicose vein surgery?

Offline Rjane

and for those who missed it,
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2010, 02:02:27 pm »
sometimes.

I know most of the people who post here are infected, and there's a lot to be said for living with aids: the mood swings, self-doubt, in some cases self-hatred. Sadly I have noticed more than a few people in this forum like to pounce on others from time to time. Thus, I only pop in intermittently.  Its not nice to see afflicted people pounce on other afflicted people. Afflicted people should UPLIFT oneanother, just something to keep in mind!

Anyway, I hope everyone is and continues to be well. I See you in a few months....

R

here is an inbox I got this morning, one of many:

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

hey,

i don't have hiv but i read this forum somewhat regularly and i agree with you, no contest, that the majority of posters here are, on average, a bunch of assholes. they look for any reason to snap at someone else and almost every longer post devolves into petty bitching. even people who had been recently infected, someone will find a way to scold and scorn him. i think they want to try hard to prove theyve accepted what's happened ot them, so anyone who shows resistance in adopting that policy needs to be beat down for daring to think disclosure is always necessary, or the person who transmitted to them is at higher fault (HUGE bullshit factor with a lot of posters here). anyway, dont feel bad, youre totally right.

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://forums.poz.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=147342;quote;u=15166"

Offline Rjane

miss P
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2010, 02:05:21 pm »
Rjane, I'm just curious -- did you ever finish getting ADAP to pay for varicose vein surgery?

Nice try but I never had the surgery. Wore compression stockings for 2 months and stopped putting the laptop on my lap and the vein kinda disappeared. Added to that, I landed a plum job shortly thereafter 

Thanks for asking though.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
Re: miss P
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2010, 02:13:47 pm »
Nice try but I never had the surgery. Wore compression stockings for 2 months and stopped putting the laptop on my lap and the vein kinda disappeared. Added to that, I landed a plum job shortly thereafter 

Thanks for asking though.

That is simply fantastic.  Have a lovely, beautiful, pleasant, harmonious, amazing, blessed day.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2010, 02:16:25 pm »

You know Rjane........there is a wonderful IGNORE button on every thread in the forum, perhaps maybe you should use it, if YOU don't like too much negativity, at the very least, please don't start a fight in this forum, that you cannot EVER win, it's not very productive now is it?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 02:20:53 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Rjane

DENB
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2010, 02:23:39 pm »

You know Rjane........there is a wonderful IGNORE button on every thread in the forum, perhaps maybe you should use it, if YOU don't like too much negativity, at the very least, please don't start a fight in this forum, that you cannot EVER win, it's not very productive now is it?

Win? I simply made a point which I substantiated and continue to stand by. Im not so childish that I see this in terms of "win or lose." When I come to this forum I keep in the back of my mind that many are not as fortunate as I am, are in a lot of pain, and thus may be hostile. Me? I'm good.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2010, 02:28:06 pm »
here is an inbox I got this morning, one of many:

hey,

You know, you've got a real flair for overwrought high drama considering how you're a straight guy.

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2010, 02:32:16 pm »
Ah cool you're good. I'm fabulous too, thanks for asking.

My dear you are so right, all these catty, b*tchy negative suffering pathetic aids victims.  One tries to do ones bit, liven the party, lift the spirits of the downtrodden, but there's only so much that can be done, isn't that so, dear. So very glad you are here for moral support.  Dreadful, dreadful. Dreadful people all around, thank god we only deal with them once and awhile, when our self-love lags.  

Ah, we do have it good, don't we dear.  Happy Endings for us, in this tawdry Jacqueline Suzanne novel that is AIDSMEDS.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Rjane

Oh and Miss P, you're ignored. see below
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2010, 02:32:34 pm »
Miss Philicia

the legend
« Reply #70 on: Today at 02:28:06 pm »  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This user is currently ignored.

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
Re: DENB
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2010, 02:34:44 pm »
Win? I simply made a point which I substantiated and continue to stand by. Im not so childish that I see this in terms of "win or lose." When I come to this forum I keep in the back of my mind that many are not as fortunate as I am, are in a lot of pain, and thus may be hostile. Me? I'm good.

But, YOU are the Author of this thread, I'm glad that your good, but what you posted tells me that your NOT so good about something, I'm glad to know that you don't feel hostile......that's a +  :)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Rjane

Dennis
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2010, 02:36:58 pm »
But, YOU are the Author of this thread, I'm glad that your good, but what you posted tells me that your NOT so good about something, I'm glad to know that you don't feel hostile......that's a +  :)

You're right, I am not good about something: the fact that afflicted people sometimes relentlessly bring each other further down while in this forum. That's a downer for sure: I hate unkindness. Very perceptive of you. Kudos

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2010, 02:37:26 pm »
Miss Philicia

the legend
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::grabs my box of Kleenex::

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Re: Oh and Miss P, you're ignored. see below
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2010, 02:40:41 pm »
Miss Philicia

the legend

MissP ignored??GASP!!! *clutches the pearls*

Only 50 more ignores to go until you completely sanitize this thread to your liking. Please continue to update us as you go.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2010, 02:41:54 pm »
You know, you've got a real flair for overwrought high drama considering how you're a straight guy.

:D ;)

Offline Rjane

Just got ANOTHER supportive inbox. Read below
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2010, 02:45:35 pm »
MissP ignored??GASP!!! *clutches the pearls*

Only 50 more ignores to go until you completely sanitize this thread to your liking. Please continue to update us as you go.

-Will

I;ve edited out the name of the poster the sender refers to in the pm:

(No subject)
« Sent to: Rjane on: Today at 02:38:48 pm »     

Hi there i just want to offer you my support. Your initial comment is true some(not all ) you said on here like to jump on people any chance they get. They have now twisted your comment trying to say you are painting them all with the same brush. I have thought  exactly what you said from the first time i came on here, i was quite shocked to be honest . Some people  who come here looking for support must get totally demoralised by some of the mean twisted cunts on here main culprit [redacted] stupid fuckwit . (But everyone knows that about him for fuck sake he even changes his ugly picture everyweek how pathetic.
At the same time the large majority of the posters are kind considerate and very knowledgeable its just a shame the handfull of attention seekers have to spoil it .

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2010, 02:47:33 pm »
There is too much negativity in this thread

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Re: Just got ANOTHER supportive inbox. Read below
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2010, 03:03:57 pm »
I;ve edited out the name of the poster the sender refers to in the pm:

(No subject)
« Sent to: Rjane on: Today at 02:38:48 pm »     

Hi there i just want to offer you my support. Your initial comment is true some(not all ) you said on here like to jump on people any chance they get. They have now twisted your comment trying to say you are painting them all with the same brush. I have thought  exactly what you said from the first time i came on here, i was quite shocked to be honest . Some people  who come here looking for support must get totally demoralised by some of the mean twisted cunts on here main culprit [redacted] stupid fuckwit . (But everyone knows that about him for fuck sake he even changes his ugly picture everyweek how pathetic.
At the same time the large majority of the posters are kind considerate and very knowledgeable its just a shame the handfull of attention seekers have to spoil it .

Red Alert! the "C" word and the "F" words are starting to fly! Me senses a lockdown coming. Countdown commencing....10-9-8-7-6-5-4....
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Rjane

Willywump
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2010, 03:08:39 pm »
Red Alert! the "C" word and the "F" words are starting to fly! Me senses a lockdown coming. Countdown commencing....10-9-8-7-6-5-4....

Yes I think its about time this thread be locked. I am glad it came to be as this post serves as a shining example of that which I spoke. It should be clear to any who had a doubt that I am correct.

Mods, please lock this post. Thanks!

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2010, 03:15:35 pm »
I really have to say as a newcomer to the Forum and someone who posted on here earlier that people are entitled to share honestly - I also think Rjane (and do hope you go back over the entire thread) that your comments have been the most debasing and hurtful.  I am new here, don't have a history with you, don't know you -- but from reading your comments you seem to "elevate" yourself and many times in a very passive aggressive manner above others -- saying how "less fortunate others are" and other condesending remarks -- then, you post PMs that are sent to you (by the way they are called Personal/Private Messages for a reason) that are littered with harsh language and think that keeps you innocent?  As the originater of this thread and someone who is posting PMs with harsh language like you have  -- it is you who should be ashamed of yourself.  I have looked back at your history of threads and there are a lot of great ones in there -- of you asking questions and giving guidance.  I hope it gets back to that.  I, for one - as a newcomer - have to say that it is you have opened with negativity (and it was not substantiated at all when you opened your post) and it is you who have put forth the most negative responses (including the profanity laced extracts from PMs you are including in your posts).
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline David_CA

Re: Willywump
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2010, 03:23:06 pm »
Yes I think its about time this thread be locked. I am glad it came to be as this post serves as a shining example of that which I spoke. It should be clear to any who had a doubt that I am correct.

Mods, please lock this post. Thanks!

Why the hell would one start a thread and ask that it be locked?  Isn't that a bit like calling somebody on the phone, calling them a name, and hanging up?  You know, like getting the last word in an all.

Seriously, I may not post as much as many, but I have probably 3000 total posts (between this and the old forum software).  I think that I've made maybe a handful or so posts that have ever stirred up as much negativity as you have here.  So what, you got a few emails from folks supporting your 'cause'.  That doesn't mean squat, 'cept that there are others as 'lost' as the OP seems to be. 

I generally offer as much, or more, to a thread as I take from it.  Perhaps, in time, you'll be at a place where you can do the same.
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Rjane

Phildinftlaudy
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2010, 03:26:17 pm »
I really have to say as a newcomer to the Forum and someone who posted on here earlier that people are entitled to share honestly - I also think Rjane (and do hope you go back over the entire thread) that your comments have been the most debasing and hurtful.  I am new here, don't have a history with you, don't know you -- but from reading your comments you seem to "elevate" yourself and many times in a very passive aggressive manner above others -- saying how "less fortunate others are" and other condesending remarks -- then, you post PMs that are sent to you (by the way they are called Personal/Private Messages for a reason) that are littered with harsh language and think that keeps you innocent?  As the originater of this thread and someone who is posting PMs with harsh language like you have  -- it is you who should be ashamed of yourself.  I have looked back at your history of threads and there are a lot of great ones in there -- of you asking questions and giving guidance.  I hope it gets back to that.  I, for one - as a newcomer - have to say that it is you have opened with negativity (and it was not substantiated at all when you opened your post) and it is you who have put forth the most negative responses (including the profanity laced extracts from PMs you are including in your posts).

riiiiiiight. and you make no mention of the fact that someone within the post inuslted my masculinity, someone alluded to mental problems, etc.

Look, if you want to make an indictment of me to solidify your place here, be my guest. I dont really care. Its shocking that people have time to go back and review EVERY post I wrote, bring up old posts, whether good or bad, and investigate me. I mean, dont you people have lives? Do you really have the time to go back and look at all my posts in order to form an opinion and then make it public? That's incredibly lame, and its also incredibly lame that within this post you keep making the statement "i am new here I am new here" first agreeing with me somewhat and then disagreeing with me. It appears you are the new kid at school eager to fit it and if you are over 16, thats a sad mindframe to have

That said, I asked for this post to be locked and I hope it is. The negatives are beginning to thrive on this.

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2010, 03:28:14 pm »
What I get from this thread, and the author:
He/She is married to a woman: = "All you HIV/AIDS queers are deplorable and morbid!"  (implied)
He is very proud of his/her "natural conception":  =  Take that you unadulterated perverted queers! (blatant)
He/She cannot stand that they are HIV+ and take solace from admirers who agree: = PM refrenced and quoted from an admirer who is HIV-.  (blatant)

All in all, what a waste of time for anyone who is recently HIV+, and anyone who has lived with it for any length of time, including RJANE.

Loads of hate and disdain in the OP, and I have no idea why the admin allows such flame baiting now.  I could never do that before I was banned for picking on one of the posters in this very thread who has also been guilty of the same thing.  Things are indeed changing.    :-*
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline Rjane

Re: Willywump
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2010, 03:29:05 pm »
Why the hell would one start a thread and ask that it be locked?  Isn't that a bit like calling somebody on the phone, calling them a name, and hanging up?  You know, like getting the last word in an all. [/quoye]

Its devolved or cant you see that? Thus, I want it locked.

That you think people who feel as I do on this topic and that they are "lost" is not really important to me.  Now you have a good one!

:-)

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz

You sir, are a blatant liar and you removed far more than just saying this forum was morbid.  What kind of person are you, to flame this board and then constantly lie about what you did?  As to those PMs, I doubt they are real, as you seem to have no problem in manufacturing your own truth and revising your posts.

Better the world to think you a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

edited to add: Let this thread die, as nothing good can come from it.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 03:33:08 pm by killfoile »

Offline Tim Horn

« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2010, 03:34:41 pm »
Locking this charming thread up.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2010, 10:40:57 pm »
Well gee folks, I have a life outside these forums. Ain't that a shocker?

Anyway, I was out living my life when this tread took a serious turn for the worst. After Tim locked this thread, Rjane saw fit to star another. To say basically the same thing. Another moderator saw said thread and threw it in the bin.

But that's not a good enough response.

Rjane, you are being given a time out. Don't like it or don't like our community? Well mate, you're free to find another. Maybe you and your PM mates can get enough dosh together to subsidise enough bandwidth to create your own forum. Good luck and best wishes!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.