Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate.
Marzo 19, 2024, 03:04:47 am

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Usuarios
Stats
  • Total de Mensajes: 772784
  • Total de Temas: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (Junio 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Usuarios en Línea
Users: 0
Guests: 205
Total: 205

Bienvenido

Bienvenido a los Foros Comunitarios de POZ, un área de discusión contínua para personas con VIH/SIDA, sus amigos/familiares/personas que los cuidan, y otros a quienes les interese el tema del VIH/SIDA. Haz clic en los enlaces que siguen para visitar nuestros foros, o participa de la conversación al inscribirte en el sector izquierdo de esta página.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here(Members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí(Sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Advertencia sobre la privacidad: Ten en cuenta que estos foros están abiertos para todos y que se los puede encontrar haciendo búsquedas en Google u otros buscadores. Si eres VIH positivo y lo revelas en nuestros foros, es lo mismo que decírselo al mundo entero (o al menos al mundo entero en Internet). Si esto te preocupa, no uses un nombre de usuario o una imagen gráfica que pueda identificarte de alguna manera. No autorizamos borrar nada de los que escribas en los foros, por lo tanto piensa antes de hacerlo.

• La información que los moderadores y miembros comparten en estos foros, está diseñada para complementar, y no para reemplazar la relación entre un individuo y su médico de cabecera.

• Todos los miembros de estos foros, en consecuencia, no son considerados proveedores médicos con licencia. De lo contrario, los usuarios deben identificarse a sí mismos como tales.

• Los miembros de los foros siempre deben comportarse con respeto y honestidad. La publicación de guías, incluyendo políticas de suspensiones y prohibiciones han sido establecidas por los moderadores de estos foros. Haga clic aquí para las guías de publicación de “¿Estoy infectado?” Haga clic aquí para leer las guías de publicación relacionadas con todos los otros foros comunitarios de POZ.

• Solicitamos a todos los miembros de los foros que proporcionen referencias sobre la información relacionada con la salud/médica/científica que brinden, cuando no se trate de una experiencia personal que estén compartiendo. Por favor proporcionen enlaces con direcciones de Internet completas o citas completas de trabajos publicados que no estén disponibles en Internet. Además, todos los miembros de los foros deben publicar información que sea verdadera y correcta de acuerdo con su conocimiento.

• Los anuncios de productos – incluyendo enlaces, banderas, contenido editorial y estudios clínicos, estudios o participación en encuestas – está estrictamente prohibido por los miembros de los foros a menos que POZ haya asegurado el permiso.

¿Has terminado de leer esta parte? Puedes cerrar esta o cualquier otra ventana en esta página haciendo click en el símbolo de cada ventana.

Autor Tema: Dumbfuck Bigot Douchebags or A Fractured Update  (Leído 16046 veces)

Desconectado Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Dumbfuck Bigot Douchebags or A Fractured Update
« en: Agosto 27, 2007, 05:29:40 am »
This thread will contain an excessive amount of profane language. Those who have a problem with that are invited to click the "Report to Moderator" link and then go and fuck themselves. Shitbags.

Today Matty the Damned schlepped down the hill from darkest Boolaboolabongbong to the Nepean Fracture Clinic to have his injured wing examined.

To say things have not gone well would be a serious fucking understatement.

Far from healing, the fracture is worse now than it was 7 days ago. The fucker has become displaced. Seriously displaced. Not only that, it seems a motherfucking infection has set in and there is some damage to the radial nerve. I can no longer move my right hand at all.

Except for the constant fucking burning ache of the shattered fucking bone, my whole right arm is completely dead.

The stupid whore of a doctor who assessed me last week, it turns out, is some half trained registrar who doesn't know her twat from a tear in a cheap pair of pantyhose. As a result I've been scheduled for emergency surgery tomorrow.

Apparently I'm in need of a humeral nail insertion. A great cock-sucking metal rod is going to be driven down through my shoulder and into the bone to join the recalcitrant ends together. I'll be in hospital for a couple of days. I have to report at 0645 hrs to begin an IV antibiotic infusion because the dumb slut has only just realised I have AIDS.

Oh yeah, THAT bit of news wiped the smug shit eating smile off her face. The slag.

As for the three cunts who did this to me, let me just say that their identities have been determined and the matter is being looked into. They will not be allowed to get away with this. They're what Australians call "bogans". In the States they'd be called crackers.

Furiously,

MtD

/edited upon reflection/
« última modificación: Agosto 27, 2007, 07:16:06 am por matty.the.damned »

Desconectado MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
Re: Dumbfuck Bigot Douchebags or A Fractured Update
« Respuesta #1 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 05:38:29 am »
Oh Matty!

I am so pissed to hear about this setback!  Dammit all!  I wish I was there, I wish we could ALL be there to wish you well in person, and to somehow help you through this.  Dammit, that cunt fuck bitch whore who tended to your arm!!  I am in a rather "profane" mood tonight, myself!  I am so frustrated for you!   >:(    >:(    >:(   

It sounds like there is going to be some physical therapy in your future to say the least, with the nerve damage.  My grandmother was 78 when she ruined the nerve in her right arm in March 2005.  Even at her age, she is almost back to normal and doing very well.  I am hoping your "youth" will be of a benefit to you.  Please don't give up with the recovery and therapy afterwards! 

I know you'll keep us informed.  I'll be thinking of you!

Much Love,

~Cindy   :-*
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Desconectado englishgirl

• ACT NOW TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE TRAVEL BAN
« Respuesta #2 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 06:04:51 am »
matty, this is truly fucking shit and im very pissed off on your behalf
hoping that the very nasty sounding surgery goes well and is much less nasty in reality, and you recover very quickly
lots of love
xxxx
ACT NOW TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE TRAVEL BAN:
http://campaigning.tht.org.uk/cms/cmsloader?WfJVLp&view=11,301,1385,0,-html

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=17352.0

"I'm not keen on the idea of the afterlife - not without knowing who else will be there and what the entertainment will be. Personally I'd rather just take a rest." Oscar Berger, PWA: Looking AIDS in the Face, 1996. RIP.

Desconectado Cerrid

• only as good as your last haircut
« Respuesta #3 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 06:11:24 am »
Mathilda, I wish you good luck with the surgery and cross my thumbs for your quick recovery! Let your anger out!

It's good to hear your assaulters have been identified. Hope they are thrown into the snake pit!
"Boredom is always counterrevolutionary. Always." (Guy Debord)

Desconectado aupointillimite

• FUS DO RAH!
« Respuesta #4 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 06:59:33 am »
BASTARDS!

Matty, I am very very sorry to hear that you've been malpracticed on like this.

I hope that everything goes well with your osteosynthesis... I have to look at a lot of medical reports from people who have the same sort of surgery done, and they all come out on top in no time. 

I'll be pulling for you, Mr. Damned. 

Much furiousness here at medical fuckups and bastards Down Under who clearly must be put down for the good of humanity.
Your tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Desconectado Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Respuesta #5 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 07:06:16 am »
I identify with your fury at the fucking incompetent and careless medical staff.
I think you had the same thing that I had last year: broke my upper arm but they could not put a cast on it and I was supposed to try to hold it as still as possible for 10 days and somehow managed to avoid the dreaded nail. Wish you a quick recovery with an abundance of painkillers (real ones not just love).

PS good to hear that these yobs (UK) have been located and will be punished.

"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Desconectado Nadine

« Respuesta #6 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 07:13:59 am »
Aww Matty, I'm so sorry to all hear this.  I'll keep you in my thoughts.  I know you will come through this just fine.  :-*

It's good to hear your assaulters have been identified. Hope they are thrown into the snake pit!
DITTO

Desconectado emeraldize

« Respuesta #7 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 07:22:40 am »
Matty: Very sorry to learn of your setback. Glad you're en route to being fixed and glad they found the perps. Seems a letter, once you're able, to Ms. Ne'er Do Anything Well's supervisor and higherups, might help prevent similar treatment of someone in the future. She apparently is the definition of "has looks that can kill " and likely has hyena bloodlines, hence the well-developed assholism. Hope you heal quickly and hope you have some help available while pinned. Em

Desconectado anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Respuesta #8 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 07:41:55 am »
Those who have a problem with that are invited to click the "Report to Moderator"

Well if they do it on my watch they will find themselves talking to the friggin wall.

I can understand your anger Matty and I hope the surgery goes well...please know I will be thinking of you and wishing you a good recovery.

((((Hugs)))

Jan :-* :( >:(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Desconectado David_CA

« Respuesta #9 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 08:04:32 am »
Yikes, Matty.  At least it's been properly diagnosed now and can be taken care of, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't suck.  I'll be sending you positive thoughts of good painkillers and a speedy recovery.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Desconectado JeffInNYC

« Respuesta #10 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 08:47:12 am »
I am very sorry you have had to deal with this entire situation.  You will come through the surgery just fine.  Those bogans surely will be dealt with. I dont know what to say about that stupid cooch at the registrar...its just inexcuseable to say the least.  Here in the States we sue for malpractice.  But first things first...concentrate on your speedy recovery.

Get well soon!!
Jeff
xoxoxo

Desconectado BT65

• Global Moderator
« Respuesta #11 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 09:10:16 am »
My poor Damned one-
   I hope those mother-f****** who did this to you get fried along with the doctor who didn't treat this right in the first place.  I got so angry reading this.  Wish I was there to help you through this, but I know that your bad-ass attitude will help you through, along with all the people here who love you.  I'm sending you HUGE {{{{HUGS}}}}!
Love you Sir Damned-
Betty
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Desconectado Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Respuesta #12 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 09:12:43 am »
Good luck with getting your shoulder properly taken care of. Hope you have some good company and distractions while recuperating.

Wishing you the best recovery,
Andy Velez

Desconectado Dachshund

« Respuesta #13 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 09:30:59 am »
So many thoughts are going through my head right now, it makes it very difficult for me to know where to begin. There will be no Skype, no text message, email or PM for the next 24 to relieve my worries. No jokes, no gossip, no friendly banter between two men who have become as close as brothers. I hold no other person I know in higher esteem than my friend Matty.

This was a hate crime pure and simple with the resulting unnecessary consequences. Consequences that require my friend to have surgery, antibiotics for his infection, and anesthesia. Consequences requiring his family and friends to worry needlessly. Consequences we might not even learn of till later on down the road.

You can't explain this attack on junkies needing cash for their next fix or kids trying to score some easy money to buy some new Nike's. This was an unprovoked attack on a man, minding his own business, waiting for a train. A man they perceived to be queer and they attacked from behind like a pack of jackals. Think of how much more damage would have been done if after following Matty into the bathroom they had continued their wanton attack? The only bit of luck Matty had that night was that someone or something frightened these goons away.

Matty will hate me for sharing this, but I will anyway. Do you know what Matty was doing in Katoomba that day? He was attending another Labor party meeting...walks to the train station, takes the train, because he is one of the most politically active people I know. Hell, most of us won't get in our car and drive to our polling station and vote. There lies the difference, whether you agree with him or not, Matty walks the walk. Not for glory, attention or power, but because he believes in his cause and thinks it is the right thing to do and that he can make a difference. Matty is the guy that will make the phone calls, stuff the envelopes, and canvass a neighborhood door to door. He was doing something positive and good but his legacy could have just as easily been a one day headline: Gay Man Found Dead With Head Bashed In.

I don't know what else to say.

Desconectado GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Respuesta #14 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 09:32:07 am »
I hope your arm gets proper treatment this time. What quacks. Hang in there.

I'm glad to hear your assailants have been identified. May they get what's coming to them.

Desconectado RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Respuesta #15 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 09:47:28 am »
Christ Matty, this is just awful.  I can't imagine the pain and frustration you must be feeling.

Good luck with the surgery tomorrow and know that I'll be keeping everything crossed for a positive outcome and a speedy recovery.

RAB 

Desconectado ademas

« Respuesta #16 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 09:48:59 am »
well, damn...I'm so sorry to hear this, Matty.

I've got a few good thoughts heading your direction for a successful surgery,
and a few very hateful thoughts headed the same general direction for the fuckers that did this to you.

xox

Desconectado bear60

« Respuesta #17 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 10:10:21 am »
Sending some positive healing thoughts your way.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Desconectado cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Respuesta #18 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 10:18:16 am »
Matty, Sorry those idiots messed up the treatment of your arm so that now you have to have painful and scary surgery. I hope they give you lots of good pain meds.    I am really glad those the sorry bastards that did this to you have been identified. i hope they lock them in the basement of the  jail with the childmolesters and rapists.                           Wishing you a speedy recovery and please update as soon as you can.  Cristy

Dan J.

• Visitante
« Respuesta #19 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 10:19:45 am »
Good luck with the surgery & hoping for a speedy recovery for our dear Matty the Damned.

Desconectado Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Respuesta #20 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 10:46:15 am »
I really shuttered when I read the description of the surgery you must undergo this morning, Matty (or is that tomorrow morning I guess... time difference).  Plus it's so outrageous that if this had been properly taken care of in the first place it would not be so bad a week later.  What incompetence.

The only good thing is that the attackers were caught and will hopefully live to regret this attack -- of course that's a big if the penalty is strong and it doesn't end up getting cut in half after any legal wrangling. 
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Desconectado dixieman

« Respuesta #21 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 10:52:00 am »
Matty... I only know you from your posts and comments like many on this board.... but, I am thinking about you to have a swift recovery and I am sorry for all this unnessary set backs. Keeping you in my thoughts... John

Desconectado Iggy

« Respuesta #22 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 10:53:13 am »

As for the three cunts who did this to me, let me just say that their identities have been determined and the matter is being looked into. They will not be allowed to get away with this.

I'm glad for this and hope to hear more of them being charged.  Sorry about the arm - particularly the infection - I hope they get it right this time.

Desconectado aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Respuesta #23 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 10:55:13 am »
Well shit Matty,

That just plain sucks. As I mentioned before, I've been there too, including the surgery., but I didn't have the infection, or at least they never told me if I did.

Mine wasn't the arm, it was my right leg. They shoved a metal shank up it starting at the knee. So, I understand what you will be going through.

It may hurt for a while. On the brighter side, it may help the bones to heal more rapidly.

In the meantime, let the venom fly as you will. It may help ease the situation.

I will still be sending positive, healing energy your way.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Desconectado thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Respuesta #24 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 10:58:26 am »
Matty,

To put it bluntly:  I'm too stunned at the moment to even know what all to say.  I guess I can just rely on stating the obvious:

I think the world of you and you know it.  I'm hoping for a stellar outcome from this impending surgery.

And I'm hoping for swift and severe justice for the ones that did this to you.

My love,

YPT
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Desconectado cayucosguy

« Respuesta #25 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 11:05:58 am »
Matty -

Wishing you the best through this next part of your ordeal.  We're all sending you our love and support.  Let's just hope the judge/magistrate takes into account all of this crap you're having to go through. 

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Vince

Desconectado milker

• Protected phone sex
« Respuesta #26 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 11:10:03 am »
That's not the news I expected to read this morning. Sorry things got even more fucked up. I hope this time the doctors and nurses got it right and make your right arm fully functional soon.

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Desconectado northernguy

« Respuesta #27 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 11:14:35 am »
I'm really sorry to hear of the complications.  Might there at least be some good drugs that come with the surgery and recovery? ;)

Glad to hear you have decided to pursue justice against the 3 assholes who did this.  And hopefully, your attendance at the rally will not have been in vain and that Bush-lover John Howard will get thrown out on his ass!
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Desconectado Robert

« Respuesta #28 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 11:33:42 am »
Well, let's just hope they get it right this time.  If not, the consequences could be dire

robert

Desconectado Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Respuesta #29 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 12:24:29 pm »
It's darn frustrating (to say the least) when you can't depend on healthcare providers to do the right thing.  I realize they don't always have all the answers.  But in your case, Matty, it seems like they were downright negligent.

I wish you well on your surgery.  And I'm glad the perpetrators have been identified, and hope that they get what they deserve.

Henry
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Desconectado AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Respuesta #30 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 02:50:28 pm »
Oh Matty, I am so sorry to hear this.   Medical incompetence...just what NONE of us need.   You poor guy.

I hope you have someone to go to the hospital with you.

Sending love & hugs, and lots of positive energy your way...

Alan  :-*
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Desconectado PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Respuesta #31 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 04:09:04 pm »
So sorry to hear of your situation - sending you positive vibes.

Who is going to make me laugh for the next few days?

Pete
(Who voted for MTD in the funniest category)

Desconectado scud44

• I am watching you
« Respuesta #32 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 07:19:06 pm »
Hi Matty - I was shocked to hear about the unfortunate and most likely unprovoked attack on you. I feel very deeply when bogans act that way and hurt an innovcent person like yourself.
I sincerely hope that everything turns out alright for you and that the recupeation period is not to long or too painful.

In a similar type of attack last year three of my friends were attacked in Melbourne - one was killed, one lost a kidney and the other is still getting treatment for nerve damage.

Unfortunately it is not a perfect society that we live in - we can only do our best

Matty, if there is anything that I can do to assist you, please let me know. I live in Hobart but am currently in Melbourne and will be back in Sydney for a few days in October.
Good luck - I hope thy get the pricks that did this to you and that they get "hell" inprison!

Regards
Scud44
CD4 = 110 - 30 July 2007 - 10%
VL = 139000 - 30 July 2007
CD4 = 252 - 6th August 2007
VL = 16400 - 23rd August 2007
CD4 = 240 - 23rd August 2007
VL = 400 4th Sept 2007
CD4 = 96 - 4th Sept 2007
CD4 = 120 18th Sept 2007
VL = 386000 19th Nov 2007
CD4 = 160 19th Nov 2007
CD4 = 110 10th Jan 2008
CD4 = 311 29th Jan 2008
VL = <50 29th Jan 2008
CD4 = 148 2nd April 2008
VL = 110,000 2nd April 2008
June 2010 and nothing has improved

Desconectado fearless

« Respuesta #33 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 08:05:01 pm »
This just sucks, big time.

I'll see if I can't call the hospital some time today to find out how he is going, and if my boss cooperates I may even try to go out and see the Damned one.

Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Desconectado Basquo

« Respuesta #34 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 08:41:05 pm »
Best wishes for excellent drugs for you Matty! You deserve them after what you've been through, and what's yet to come. You can hang the misdiagnosis over their heads forever, you know, and they can't do shit about it. For all the crap, at least you get that too.

Desconectado Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Respuesta #35 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 10:24:16 pm »
My Dearest Damned One,

I will miss you while you away. You mean to tell me that you can't sue those incompetent bitches, it is because of them that this infection set in. The most important thing is that you get through this surgery and get the proper healing. I'm glad you know the pussies that did this and that's what they are to me when they have to jump someone from behind. Obviously they were threatened by your manliness and you are one sexy tall drink of water.. ;) I hope you nail their asses to the wall. Her Majesty worships the ground you walk on...Get better soon..
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Desconectado fearless

« Respuesta #36 en: Agosto 27, 2007, 10:29:59 pm »
I hope you nail their asses to the wall.

That has a number of meanings, Queen. I chuckled anyway.

I managed to speak to the man himself a little while ago. He was in good spirits and waiting to see if they can fit him in later today for surgery. In typical Matty fashion, he was far more concerned as to how I am as opposed to focusing on his current situation. How can you not love the man.

Desconectado JeffreyM

• 11:11
« Respuesta #37 en: Agosto 28, 2007, 12:54:41 am »
Hi Matty, Holy Crap you have been going through a lot!  Hang in there!  I am very sorry you were not given the best of care. And very sad that  you were hurt.
Get Better Soon,  JeffreyM

Desconectado Dachshund

« Respuesta #38 en: Agosto 28, 2007, 06:31:47 am »
That has a number of meanings, Queen. I chuckled anyway.

I managed to speak to the man himself a little while ago. He was in good spirits and waiting to see if they can fit him in later today for surgery. In typical Matty fashion, he was far more concerned as to how I am as opposed to focusing on his current situation. How can you not love the man.

Let us know the minute you hear something Steve. Thanks!

Desconectado RapidRod

« Respuesta #39 en: Agosto 28, 2007, 06:59:53 am »
Matty, when you get out of the hospital. You and Stevie go have a couple at the pub and take it easy. To a speedy recovery dude.

Roddles

Desconectado scud44

• I am watching you
« Respuesta #40 en: Agosto 28, 2007, 07:17:24 am »
Matty - here is one that yo can have a smile to - As I said earlier - if I can help in any way PM me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i35WRFDcKGo

I hope you enjoy this
I always do when I feel a bit down

Regards
Scud
CD4 = 110 - 30 July 2007 - 10%
VL = 139000 - 30 July 2007
CD4 = 252 - 6th August 2007
VL = 16400 - 23rd August 2007
CD4 = 240 - 23rd August 2007
VL = 400 4th Sept 2007
CD4 = 96 - 4th Sept 2007
CD4 = 120 18th Sept 2007
VL = 386000 19th Nov 2007
CD4 = 160 19th Nov 2007
CD4 = 110 10th Jan 2008
CD4 = 311 29th Jan 2008
VL = <50 29th Jan 2008
CD4 = 148 2nd April 2008
VL = 110,000 2nd April 2008
June 2010 and nothing has improved

Desconectado sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Respuesta #41 en: Agosto 28, 2007, 07:29:19 am »
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this latest crap. :(

Hope the surgery was successful and not too painful. Gentle but healing hugs and kisses from me.
Does this mean you're going to be like the bionic man when you get out? ;D

There's a text and voice mail waiting for you when you get out. (Didn't realise you didn't have your phone with you...Handsome Hal told me this morning...thank you Handsome Hal! :-*)

Wishing you all better and pain-free very very quickly. Love you baby!

Your Miss Melia :-*
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Desconectado camille07

« Respuesta #42 en: Agosto 28, 2007, 09:00:55 am »
Dear Matty-

This is just awful!  I'm sorry and my heart goes out to you.  I hope they get the buggers and throw them in the clink for eternity.

Love Cammie

• Smokey the Smurf
« Respuesta #43 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 12:16:33 am »
Hmmm, I didn't know nailing asses to the wall has more than one meaning.... ;D I can imagine what those other meanings are. I hope my Damned One is recovering well after the surgery. Maybe I will try that phrase as a pick up line.....Come here...*evil grin*, let me nail your ass to the wall, don't worry you'll love it... ;D

(The Queen with a strap on can be a beautiful thing) ;)
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Desconectado fearless

« Respuesta #44 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 01:07:42 am »
oops. wrong thread

• Smokey the Smurf
« Respuesta #45 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 03:04:29 am »
oops. wrong thread

That's ok, sweetie....Just let me nail your ass to the wall..... ;D...Sorry, I was just dying to say that to you...
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Desconectado fearless

« Respuesta #46 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 03:27:41 am »
I just spoke to the big man and he is doing fine.

Surgery went well, although it was delayed until this morning Aus time - Matty can fill you in on that.
No pin in the end, which sounds good. They set it back in place and he has an external brace holding him together.

He was somewhat groggy, but has not lost his sense of humour.

He will be released tomorrow and back on line soon to share the love.

Desconectado Dachshund

« Respuesta #47 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 07:03:29 am »
Thanks for the update Steve. I can't wait for Matty to come back online and join in the fun.

AD

Desconectado Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Respuesta #48 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 07:20:16 am »
Thanks for the update Steve!

Good news about the pin - or more to the point, the lack of one. Various metal bits inside one's person are a pain in the whatsis when going through metal detectors.

And not to mention the extra pain during the healing process.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Desconectado sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Respuesta #49 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 08:40:17 am »
He will be released tomorrow and back on line soon to share the love.

Ooooo hubba hubba! Hmm, so I guess he'll be more like the tin man rather than the bionic man... :D

Hug hug kiss kiss to you Stephen for the update. :-* And hug hug kiss kiss for my Mattymoo. :-*

Miss Melia
(who has missed the naughty damned one's antics)
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.