Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 07:33:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773453
  • Total Topics: 66366
  • Online Today: 367
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 296
Total: 298

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I Just Tested Poz / Re: So I just messed my life up
« Last post by leatherman on Today at 07:29:00 pm »
now you started treatment
don't discount the related benefits of this point!

Treatment not only will improve your physical health by knocking HIV out of the way so your body can heal; but it helps you improve mentally and emotionally by just knowing you are fighting HIV, along with continuing to move through the upheaval in your life. Moving forward and knowing that you are getting healthier is a huge boost to your emotional and mental health. The benefits of those kinds of improvements should never be discounted because good emotional health and good mental health are almost as important as medication for a patient to make a recovery ;)
Do I Have HIV? / Re: Handjob over underwear
« Last post by Jim Allen on Today at 04:54:28 pm »
Read your post including the "what ifs" three times.

You had zero HIV risk from jerking off with the guy.

my wife

I'll mention the same thing I always do when someone says they are in a relationship;

If you engage in condomless sex with your partner, you are obviously at risk of acquiring HIV. In relationships, condomless sex is often based on trust or past test results; however, this does not prevent HIV, so if condomless sex does occur, you should consider testing more frequently.
Do I Have HIV? / Re: Handjob over underwear
« Last post by Baddecisions11 on Today at 04:45:56 pm »
Hi, about 5, maybe 6 weeks ago I went to a public restroom knon for m2m encounters. Walked in on two guys in the restroom, one was giving the other guy a blowjob. I  asked if I could watch. The guy ejaculated in the other guysouth and then left. I told the guy who was still there that I liked being watched but not into contact. He agreed to watch me jerk off while he jerked off. We were about 2 feet apart ,facing each other. He then asked me to cum on his penis, so when I was ready he put his penis under mine, but it did not touch. When I started to cum he lifted his penis as if to try to make contact so I quickly moved to the urinal to finish up. He put his hand under my penis to catch more cum. I then wiped myself off with toilet paper and left while he was masturbating  with my cum. What worries me is, if he  climaxed and I didn't notice . If some of his semen got on the tip of my penis, since we were fairly close in proximity, I  think I would have noticed that but my brain is saying" what if".  Would I be at risk for HIV if it got in my urethra. This week my wife has body aches, headache and a sore throat. So I'm kinda nervous. I plan on getting tested at my next physical in June. Thank you.
« Last post by Jim Allen on Today at 04:44:22 pm »
Look you had untreated HIV impacting your body & immune system and costing you energy, and now you started treatment your body isn't having to fight a loosing battle and a return of energy is a good sign, enjoy it.
« Last post by Jim Allen on Today at 04:33:20 pm »
Well that's all good, excellent 👍

« Last post by Ruined Life on Today at 04:14:16 pm »
Not taking anything other than what they have subscribed. I just feel my energy levels are increasing rapidly, Iv been going on long walks on rough ground and not getting tired, I´m doing push ups as a release and sex drive has sky rocketed.
« Last post by Jim Allen on Today at 04:11:07 pm »
Hi,
Yes I meant day to day things touch, cuts scrapes. Not syringes ect....

Okay, it's not an HIV risk.

Since i've started taking meds my testosterone levels are super high and I have a few spots under my pecs. I know high testosterone causes spots but Is this normal?

What's super high, what did you doctor say and have you been taking anything like steroids? Do you know what the levels were 6 months, 12 months, 18 months ago?
« Last post by Ruined Life on Today at 04:07:08 pm »
Hi,
Yes I meant day to day things touch, cuts scrapes. Not syringes ect....
« Last post by Jim Allen on Today at 03:55:10 pm »
Does u=u include blood transfer?

this is a prevention question, so ideally, not for this thread. https://forums.poz.com/index.php?board=28.0

But, yes, you can still pass on HIV if you are sharing syringes, or organ & blood donations. However, I doubt that is what you mean? Do you mean day-to-day & casual contact? So scrapes, cuts, toothbrushes etc, it's not an HIV risk and U=U is irrelevant.

My friends at work who don't know the truth apart from I cheated say I'm setting myself up for an epic fall.

I suspect they are right but it's your life.

« Last post by Ruined Life on Today at 03:35:18 pm »
So another update. She's moved out…
She needs my help and I have been there for and my daughter.
We live as a family but at night we go to different homes.
Been furnichar shopping, setting up tvs and ikea stuff, cooking tea for each other, making her lunch for work. Lifts to and from places.
Picking up and dropping off to and from work. Even on my days off.
We still do most things together.
Video calls and texting all day and night.
Just don't live together.
My friends at work who don't know the truth apart from I cheated say I'm setting myself up for an epic fall.
She's gone to see her family and taken my daughter.
We speak all day for hours as if we are with each other..
I've been keeping myself busy when on my own at the family home but I find myself scatty. When I start in one room and if I find an item that belongs in another I walk it to the other room and stay there and forget I was sorting the room I came from.
I think things will change once she's settled.
I texted her at the airport to have a good time with her family and that I loved them both. The reply was.
No matter what, I will always love you.
Is she saying once she gets back it will change? My Head is a mess and I don't know how to read the situation.
I know she is scared of my blood as she said she can still get it via blood and i didnt know the answer. She understands u=u but…..

Questions
Does u=u include blood transfer?
And
Since i've started taking meds my testosterone levels are super high and I have a few spots under my pecs. I know high testosterone causes spots but Is this normal?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.