Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Covid 19, fever and throat pain is not going away

<< < (2/3) > >>

Texland:
Bunny,

You need to push your doctor. Are any of the current treatments available in your country? Most are only used on patients in hospital. Monoclonal antibodies can be given in an infusion center.

The National Institute for Health (US) says that Ivermectin
"A 5-day course of IVM did not improve time to resolution of symptoms in patients with mild COVID-19."

Stay hydrated. I would recommend taking something to help break up congestion if you are coughing up stuff. Don't stay flat on your back, get up walk around to help keep your chest clear. If you have trouble breathing, get to a hospital immediately!

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: Texland on July 23, 2021, 04:01:20 pm ---Bunny,

Stay hydrated. I would recommend taking something to help break up congestion if you are coughing up stuff. Don't stay flat on your back, get up walk around to help keep your chest clear. If you have trouble breathing, get to a hospital immediately!

--- End quote ---

Bunny

Absolutely !! rest when you need to, but don't consistently lie on your back, roll over on your side and continue to roll onto your stomach, keep doing this, over and over. Get up and walk when possible.

Ray

Bunny:
Thanks Friends,

Feeling little bit better, Fever eases, low grade fever recurring every 4-5 hours, throat pain is not that much, recovering from symptoms slowly.

Thanks for great well wishers

If any I will update.

virgo313:
Hello Bunny,
Perhaps u would like to get hold of an oximeter, it is helpful to trace low oxygen level (if happens) & seek medical help fast.

Jim Allen:
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version