Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Covid 19, fever and throat pain is not going away

<< < (3/3)

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: Bunny on July 24, 2021, 07:13:40 am ---Thanks Friends,

Feeling little bit better, Fever eases, low grade fever recurring every 4-5 hours, throat pain is not that much, recovering from symptoms slowly.

Thanks for great well wishers

If any I will update.

--- End quote ---

Hello Bunny,..

Great to hear that things are going better for you.  From a lot of interviews, that I had seen on TV, from those that had  dealt with Covid, the temperature, and fever spikes that you are experiencing, are very typical in Covid. A some time goes on, the spikes will be much less frequent, until you body temp goes back and stays at a normal temp.

Take care of yourself---Ray

Almost2late:
Bunny,

Sorry to hear you got the Covid-19 but it's good you're feeling better now.

Is the vaccine available in your country, and if so are you allowed to get it while recovering from the covid? Sorry if my question sounds ignorant.

I do wish you a speedy recovery from it. Get well soon

Bunny:
Thanks Friends,

Today I am doing my regular works my own. No fever, no throat pain but no appetite,  always feeling tired.

@almost2late,

--- Quote ---Is the vaccine available in your country, and if so are you allowed to get it while recovering from the covid?
--- End quote ---

In our country (India) I have taken first dose of ASTRAZENECA's version COVISHIELD on 26th June 2021, although I effected with COVID.

Thanks Friends..

harleymc:
Hey Bunny, hope your recovery has been good. Are you feeling better?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version