Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:05:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773220
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 607
Total: 607

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: really?  (Read 2348 times)

Offline wolfter

really?
« on: November 16, 2016, 01:15:21 pm »
My eyesight is getting better but the crap I constantly read here is blinding,  If you don't know how hiv is transmitted by 2016 then it is probably time to be celebate.  I miss the mods who told it like it is.  Seriously, if you can find a whore house then you should understand what sex entails.  If you don't understand how this virus is transmitted, then you need to obstain or use a sock

Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline wolfter

Re: really?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 01:32:46 pm »
As I responding in another thread another ignoramious posted.   If you don't realize how this virus is spread, stop having hand jobs and go solo

Offline wolfter

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 01:35:47 pm »
Hi All, many thanks for you time and assistance. Please confirm the risk on the below.

1. Fingered a lady until Climax.
2. Used the same hand to give myself and HandJob.

Is the risk for transfer and would you recommend testing based on what i described.

Thanks Again

Why I couldn't be a mod here.  I'd be like, yes....you're totally at
 risk.

Offline CaveyUK

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 02:46:26 pm »
I always find it amusing that the same people who can't seem to find transmission risk information on the web (despite it being in lots of obvious places), can somehow unearth obscure medical journals from 1992 which scare them silly!
HIV - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here:
PEP and PrEP

Offline TheNormalLife

• Rules have changed; giving up is never an option
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 03:36:52 pm »
I guess that at some point we were a little bit like them. We are more knowledgeable  either because we learned the hard way, we are interested in the topic or because we have bumped into the right information.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you; some questions are downright stupid. My respect to the mods who have to deal with that every day. I just go to that section to see who I would give a Darwin award.

Ray.
09/14 Conversion
12/14 Diagnosed
12/14 CD4-6; VL-4245 (wrong CD4 test)
01/15 CD4-530 (pheeew)
01/15 CD4-755
03/15 CD4-545; VL-14401
04/15 CD4-623; VL-4531
04/15 Truvada/Efavirenz
07/15 CD4-595; VL-UD
08/15 CD4-763; VL-UD
11/15 CD4-581; VL-UD
03/16 CD4-523; VL-UD
07/16 CD4-655; VL-UD
09/16 CD4-820; VL-UD
03/17 CD4-544; VL-UD
03/17 CD4-669; VL-UD

Offline Tonny2

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 08:58:39 pm »

ojo         "to become wise and old, we need to be young and stupid"...i agree with the normaal life, even though it has been more than 30 years of pandemic, some people still don't understand what hiv is, that's why we still have the "I just tested positive" forum, i guess...hugs to all                                                           ojo   

Offline harleymc

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 01:05:30 am »
yep yep
Finger touch will make you die slowly by hemoraging after your genitals fall off, there is nothing you can do, except....

Have I got a miracle cure for you, send you bank account details and passwords

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.