HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Possible exposure

(1/2) > >>

BurakAyhan1:
Hello everyone and ı would like to thank u for helping people to find answer to their questions and make things easier for them. 2 days ago i went a strip club and receive lap dance from 5 different dancer. During this ı always have my underwear and short on also dancer has really thin thong. I received long dance from them and ı touch their booty only(no kiss, no special area touch) but some of them touching themselves during performance. I was wearing white short and didnt see any blood or something wet and ı use hand sanitizer couple time after touching them. But at the end of dance ı ejaculated and my underwear and short become little bit wet and dancer keep going. I am nervous about getting HIV from this contact because of wet short maybe body fluids go inside my underwear and reach my urethra. Also ı smoke cigarette and ı am not sure if ı touch my lips after touching dancers. İs there any possible risk or should ı consider prep and testing? Please respond ı dont want to take any risk

Jim Allen:
Hiya,

I read your post three times, and what you posted was no HIV risk to you whatsoever, zero!

Relax and move on with your life.

Here's what you need to know to avoid HIV infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse correctly and consistently, with no exceptions. Consider talking to your healthcare provider about PrEP as an additional layer of protection against HIV

Keep in mind that some sexual practices described as safe in terms of acquiring HIV still pose a risk for other easier acquired STIs. So please do get tested at least yearly for STIs, including but not limited to HIV, and more frequently if condomless intercourse occurs.

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms, and the only way of knowing is by testing.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the "Do I have HIV" Forum, you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post, and it will take you here. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread, and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will removed.

BurakAyhan1:
Thank u so much for ur answer. I think ı am worried too much. Before ejaculate ı was pretty sure nothing was wrong because before touch their booty ı check if there is any open wounds. But some websites insist on its still possible to refeive hiv from dry humping, and ı ejaculated and get wet. As ı said ı used hand sanitizers but not sure if ı touch my lips(mucouse membranes). And my white short was pretty dirty but couldnt see any blood or something.

Jim Allen:
You're welcome.

Frottage and/or dry humping lacks the basic conditions required for acquiring HIV, thus it makes sense that after nearly 40 years of this pandemic, there hasn't been a single documented case.

The same can be said about the rest of the concerns, like cuts as minor cuts, scrapes and day to day wounds are not an HIV risk, the mucous membranes would be relevant if you were having condomless intercourse or giving a blowjob to a guy or in some extreme case had arterial blood spray directly into the eye, as in when someone needs urgent medical care and that last one is more theoretical than real world.

The thing is there are several reasons why nothing you posted would not be an HIV risk to you, but one of them would be HIV is fragile, and the receptors needed to infect corrode once exposed to the environment outside the confines of the human body leaving it unable to infect.

Relax and move on with your life.

BurakAyhan1:
I can have a good peaceful sleep tonight. Love ur sense of humor by the way. There is lots of different idea about how long hiv can be contagious when leaves the body? İf u answer it that would be helpful for whoever reads it. Thank u 🙏🏻

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version