HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Condom slipped off but part dangling on vigina

(1/2) > >>

Louis2022:
Good morning Forum and many thanks for your HIV educations and selfless services.

I had sex with  a CSW using condom. However , during the process I withdrew and found out that the condom was not on my penis, instead it was dangling in front of the vigina with part if it outside the vigina and rest inside. I simply pulled it out, changed condom and completed the act with the new condom.

After the act, I became very worried that I may have taking a risk.

Have  I taken a high risk and do I need PEP.

Many thanks

Jim Allen:
Hiya,

You slipped out of the condom whilst withdrawing, next time hold the base of the condom when pulling out.  Not an HIV risk to you, relax and move on with your life.

Here's what you need to know:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse correctly and consistently, with no exceptions. Consider talking to your healthcare provider about PrEP as an additional layer of protection against HIV

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as safe in terms of acquiring HIV might still pose a risk for other STIs. So please do get tested at least yearly for STIs including but not limited to HIV, and more frequently if condomless intercourse occurs.

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms, and the only way of knowing is by testing.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the "Do I have HIV" Forum, you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post, and it will take you here. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread, and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will removed.

Louis2022:
Many thanks Jim

Jim Allen:
You're welcome.

Louis2022:
Good morning community and very sorry for my stupid act again so soon after last incident,

I had another encounter with a girl. The condom bursted but I noticed it immediately and pulled out. I think only trust is the one that bursted the condom and I felt it. I Changed the condom and continued with no more incident. The girl is positive and have been on drugs for years.

Please hows my risk and do I need PEP for this.

Many thanks for your usual support

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version