Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:08:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773224
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 609
Total: 610

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Please Share Brazil PMMA Facial Lipo Treatment Experiences  (Read 7396 times)

Offline gary 123

Hi All,
I was wondering if there are any of you willing to share your experiences having facial Lipo PMMA treatment in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.. I am considering having it done but I am a little concerned, being so far from home. I've been to GymRats website, Any other experiences, good or/and bad, I would love to hear. How about the Rio Group posted on this site? I would appreciate the help. Obrigado, Gary

Offline gary 123

Re: Please Share Brazil PMMA Facial Lipo Treatment Experiences
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 02:47:09 pm »
I've had no luck hearing from or about anybody other than gymrat and Philippa actually having work done in Brazil.... Anybody know anybody else that has gone to Brazil and had work done? Just trying to get a second opinion.. or third.
Thanks, G.

Offline allanq

Re: Please Share Brazil PMMA Facial Lipo Treatment Experiences
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 09:00:41 pm »
Gary,

Try visiting the PozHealth Yahoo Group. There have been a number of posts in that group from people who have seen Dr. Serra in Rio for PMMA work for the face and for the butt.

I had PMMA done for facial lipo at the Clinic Estetica in Tijuana, and I was very pleased with the results. It was a lot easier to get to Tijuana than to Rio de Janeiro. They do an ultra sound massage after injecting the PMMA, which helps give a very smooth and natural appearance.

Allan
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 09:06:25 pm by allanq »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.