Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:14:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772955
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 455
Total: 457

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: So worry HIV infection from oral sex and masturbated  (Read 12650 times)

Offline anhan

So worry HIV infection from oral sex and masturbated
« on: April 30, 2010, 09:56:30 am »
 Dear , Ann and Andy please can you guys have me !!!!!
My question is I received unprotected oral sex from a female sex worker ( i went to massage place)she ever applied saliva on my penis and masturbated me. I also fingered her. My hand had her vaginal fluids , and then I cum in her mouth , after that i washed my penis by hand i just touched her vaginal fluids ,i went home to a shower and then i  masturbated  myself one more time by the same hand so after everything i did , i am  worry about ,can i get HIV by that actions ? so my point is HIV infection from infectious bodily fluids outside the body. so i am very stress , i stop having sex with my wife 7 weeks , should i have a test ? before continue having sex with my wife , i am so scare to pass hiv to my wife , i just had a big mistake for the first time, can you guys have me some idea ? thank very much,     

Offline RapidRod

Re: So worry HIV infection from oral sex and masturbated
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 10:15:04 am »
At no time were you ever at risk of contracting HIV.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 10:25:13 am »
Absolutely nothing you did put  you at risk for HIV transmission. Sexually the only confirmed risks for transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse.

There is no cause for further concern on your part nor any need for testing.

Guilt after straying from a relationship can induce all kinds of anxious thoughts and scenarios that have no basis in HIV science. You did what you did, you can't undo it. Take a breath, accept that and get on with your life, buddy.
Andy Velez

Offline anhan

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 04:22:14 pm »
Thanks Raid and Andy !!
So i search some website they said HIV can alive out side the air around 5 to 7 days. is that true ? so in my situation i am worry about HIV  from the virginal fluids can go through my body by the hole of the head my penis . forgot you during oral sex ( she bj) for me , i did not know her mouth condition , if she got open wound in her mouth and my penis have a small cut you can't see by eyes, i think i got infected , i so worry about , also i got muscle hurt last week . 

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 05:04:47 pm »
No, HIV cannot survive outside the body for more than a few minutes at the very most.

I agree with Andy and Rodney. You were not at risk of HIV infection.

MtD

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 05:07:54 pm »
A) HIV is not alive, in the technical sense. It is a virus.

B) HIV becomes inactive within seconds of exposure to the elements.

C) With so much misinformation (and disinformation) floating around, we cannot be responsible for refuting every myth on the internet. I urge you to re-read the lessons section on transmission here at AIDSMEDS.COM.

D) You do not get HIV from receiving oral sex. No one in the history of the pandemic has been confirmed/documented from having gotten infected through this manner. Saliva is NOT infectious. As a matter of fact, it contains over a dozen elements that inhibit HIV and render it inactive.

I am very sorry about your hurt muscle. I know the instinct is to put heat on it, but inflammation can be best treated with cold packs, alternating with heat if you must. Regardless, your muscle pain cannot be related to HIV infection because you were never at risk.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline anhan

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 07:50:27 pm »
Matty said HIV cannot survive outside the body for more than a few minutes and Jkinatl2 said HIV becomes inactive within seconds of exposure to the elements .so who should i listen to , because after blowjob i washed my penis less than one minutes , if i listen to Matty , i may be infected because HIV still alive and have enough time to becomes not viable . should i take a HIV test after 12 weeks , how can i having sex with my wife ? should i used a condom ? i tell you guys the true , we have plan to have a baby  but with my big mistake i have to forget about that , i am very sad, I'm losing my mind now , can someone tell me what should i do on my situation ? i feel very gutty with my wife . 

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 07:53:58 pm »
Doesn't matter you never had a risk.

Offline anhan

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 10:50:19 pm »
that's mean i don't need to have a hiv test? even my partner positive? doesn't matter? i hope so , and thanks for your help

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 11:49:02 pm »
I am of the opinion that everyone should know his or her HIV status, therefore a complete STD panel twice a year, including an HIV test, is recommended. But your activities as described do not warrant a specific HIV worry or test.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline anhan

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 02:50:11 pm »
I am sorry you guys. i have a more question  is transmitted through unprotected vaginal/anal intercourse ,sharing iv drug works ,mother to child without that do they have another way to transmitted once HIV out side the body? i just want to make sure i can't get HIV out to my mind .   

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 04:40:13 pm »
No. They aren't any. Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline anhan

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 06:37:37 pm »
 I'm sorry ask you another question , during she blow job for me , i was uncircumcised and my penis had a little blooding so  if any change for HIV in my cause ?   

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010, 07:10:19 pm »
In the entire history of the epidemic, whether circumcised or not, there has never been a single confirmed case of transmission to a guy through his receiving a blowjob. Not one. It's safe to say you aren't going to make history by becoming the first.

You're heading in the direction of getting a Time Out for 28 days if you continue to return here with more notions about a non-risk incident. Consider yourself warned.
Andy Velez

Offline anhan

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2010, 11:54:12 am »
 I'm Apologize Andy and all of you , i promise i don't post no more question , before I'm move on i have one thing to ask Andy , please give me a answer because i think this it very important , i just remember , when i fingering her vaginal i put one off my finger with hang nail (not blooding ) and still hurt a little deep in side her vaginal , i scare my action put me in high risk situation as seem you have unprotected vaginal , you are professional would you please tell me about my situation . this is very worry.thanks again. 

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 01:35:05 pm »
There's never been a confirmed case of infection through fingering either. You aren't going to be the first.

Addtionally, the area of the vagina where there could be HIV if the woman is infected is far up in the cervical area and not where you would have put your fingers.

Once again, you are worrying needlessly and you need to get on with your life.

Andy Velez

Offline anhan

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010, 02:00:01 pm »
Andy thanks so much , you are the best guy i have ever met , with your answer you have people a lot, I'm feeling better , thanks very much, oh your last answer as Additionally the area of the vagina where there could be HIV if the woman is infected is far up in the cervical area and not where you would have put your fingers. i didn't understand well , because English is my second language , i understood your answer like , my finger not long enough to touched the cervical area where could be HIV if the woman is infected is .   
so this is my last post , and i will take a HIV test for sure  I'm negative , once again thanks Andy,

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2010, 05:01:30 pm »
That's right, you understand correctly, your fingers aren't long enough to reach the cervical area.

You were not at risk. If you decide to test just for your own peace of mind, then of course I expect you to test negative.
Andy Velez

Offline anhan

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 01:21:48 pm »
Hi Andy how are you . now i feel lot better than last week after i read your answer so  I'm Apologize Andy i have a question still in my mind , i have been read a lot of your answer and Ann's answer about Fingering in the form .
what's different between your answer and Ann's answer is:

You said "the area of the vagina where there could be HIV if the woman is infected is far up in the cervical area and not where you would have put your fingers".

Ann said "HIV can only infect a very few, very specific cell types and these cell types are NOT found in the upper layers of finger skin.

So i want to know with one is correct or both explain is correct ? i just want to know because i want to improve my education , thanks

Sorry again to bother you, i know you very busy. 

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 01:25:28 pm »
Both of those things are true. Fingering is a non-risk situation. I simply added to that the fact that there's no HIV in the area you are fingering but rather it is up in the cervical area IF it is present at all.

You are rapidly moving towards getting a Time Out from the site for 28 days. You didn't have a risk and there really isn't anything more to be said about it. That you have may still be anxious doesn't change the fact that there is no HIV-science basis for your concern.

Stop looking for things to scare yourself with. You did not have a risk. Period. And you need to let this go and get on with your life.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 01:36:27 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline anhan

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 11:03:42 am »
HI
 I feel better 3 days ago still today , i start to worry again because i don't not why i have a bubo under my chin in right side , i very scare , l hope may be my wisdom-tooth growing otherwise i am infected . my life will be end soon . thanks everybody and Andy .

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 11:24:44 am »
as you seem to be unable to accept that fingering is not a method by which HIV is transmitted, I am afraid that this site can no longer assist you. This site is grounded in science, and fingering is simply not an HIV concern. I certainly wish you the best in dealing with this irrational fear.

Welcome Thread

Offline anhan

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 03:17:16 pm »
Ann ! would you give me your opinion about my incident please !

Andy and everybody said i am not at risk , i trust them . but i can not forget it because i had muscle pain (it was ) now it pass , feel cold like flu , Sore Throat symptoms , i plan to take a HIV test on June 7 (13 weeks) . since my incident still now i had unprotected sex with my wife 3 times i am worry i infected my wife , should i ask my wife go test with me ? my wife she does not know about my incident , i don't want to hurt her because i really love her . this is the fist mistake i ever done , i am very scare , ANN i heart from this form one guy became infection through  received oral sex .

My incident , i done to many action .

The first the massage parlour lot people in and out , so the lady giving oral for me , i not sure some semen of the person before me still in her mouth

Second i am uncircumcised and i came in her mouth what is different between come and not come ?   

Third i fingering her and hand had her vaginal fluids then i wash my penis with same hand

So those actions put me in worry about 10 weeks . i am very happy if you give me some your opinion about my incident before i go get a HIV test, thanks !   

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 03:34:56 pm »
Nothing you have reported leads me to expect other than a negative test result. Fears are not facts.

Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2010, 03:41:19 pm »
Anhan,

As you have been repeatedly told, you did NOT have a risk for hiv infection.

If you feel unwell, see a doctor. Whatever is going on has NOTHING to do with hiv.

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline anhan

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2010, 10:41:35 am »
Apologize Andy, Ann and Guys!.

I have been told NO risk but i can't get HIV out of my mind . so i got test yesterday for peace of mind .I am very worry waiting for a result , i don't know it come back negative or positive . too many thing come out of my mind to worry is it ORAL SEX , FINGERING ,Masturbated , no risk for HIV transmission? During receiving Oral sex what is diffident between you cum and not cum , if the girl positive and some blood in the mouth then i am uncircumcised is it more change to get HIV .I know you guys already give me a answer , but my stupid mind don't please me along, I'm apologize my English . so one more time please can you guys reinsurance for my exposure is no risk , and my test will be negative ?and is it OK when I got a test at 11 week and haft ?  I am sorry but I Fear to get HIV so please don't ban me  instill I get me result some time this week or early next week .

thanks you guys!   

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2010, 10:47:38 am »
   Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2010, 01:20:34 pm »
You were never at risk for anything you have reported.

I expect a negative test result for you.

And I am giving you that 28 day Time Out which you have been warned about several times. Don't make the mistake of trying to get around it by creating a new name. We will spot that right off and it will get you permanently banned from the site.

You've been given the basic infomration that you need to protect yourself from HIV sexually, and that is to always use condoms for vaginal or anal intercourse. Those are the only real sexual risks.

You are now on a Time Out for 28 days. Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.