Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate.
Abril 27, 2024, 07:41:09 am

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Usuarios
  • Total de Usuarios: 37654
  • Latest: Horse777
Stats
  • Total de Mensajes: 773295
  • Total de Temas: 66348
  • Online Today: 680
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (Junio 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Usuarios en Línea
Users: 0
Guests: 589
Total: 589

Bienvenido

Bienvenido a los Foros Comunitarios de POZ, un área de discusión contínua para personas con VIH/SIDA, sus amigos/familiares/personas que los cuidan, y otros a quienes les interese el tema del VIH/SIDA. Haz clic en los enlaces que siguen para visitar nuestros foros, o participa de la conversación al inscribirte en el sector izquierdo de esta página.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here(Members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí(Sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Advertencia sobre la privacidad: Ten en cuenta que estos foros están abiertos para todos y que se los puede encontrar haciendo búsquedas en Google u otros buscadores. Si eres VIH positivo y lo revelas en nuestros foros, es lo mismo que decírselo al mundo entero (o al menos al mundo entero en Internet). Si esto te preocupa, no uses un nombre de usuario o una imagen gráfica que pueda identificarte de alguna manera. No autorizamos borrar nada de los que escribas en los foros, por lo tanto piensa antes de hacerlo.

• La información que los moderadores y miembros comparten en estos foros, está diseñada para complementar, y no para reemplazar la relación entre un individuo y su médico de cabecera.

• Todos los miembros de estos foros, en consecuencia, no son considerados proveedores médicos con licencia. De lo contrario, los usuarios deben identificarse a sí mismos como tales.

• Los miembros de los foros siempre deben comportarse con respeto y honestidad. La publicación de guías, incluyendo políticas de suspensiones y prohibiciones han sido establecidas por los moderadores de estos foros. Haga clic aquí para las guías de publicación de “¿Estoy infectado?” Haga clic aquí para leer las guías de publicación relacionadas con todos los otros foros comunitarios de POZ.

• Solicitamos a todos los miembros de los foros que proporcionen referencias sobre la información relacionada con la salud/médica/científica que brinden, cuando no se trate de una experiencia personal que estén compartiendo. Por favor proporcionen enlaces con direcciones de Internet completas o citas completas de trabajos publicados que no estén disponibles en Internet. Además, todos los miembros de los foros deben publicar información que sea verdadera y correcta de acuerdo con su conocimiento.

• Los anuncios de productos – incluyendo enlaces, banderas, contenido editorial y estudios clínicos, estudios o participación en encuestas – está estrictamente prohibido por los miembros de los foros a menos que POZ haya asegurado el permiso.

¿Has terminado de leer esta parte? Puedes cerrar esta o cualquier otra ventana en esta página haciendo click en el símbolo de cada ventana.

Autor Tema: My journal here  (Leído 8011 veces)

Desconectado Kirat

My journal here
« en: Febrero 15, 2024, 10:25:06 pm »
Just continuing my journal.
So, hi guys. I'm still struggling with all those symptoms that I mentioned previously (blurry vision, extreme fatigue, bloating, constipation, weakness, dizziness(heavy headedness), brainfog, muscle stiffness)...
A few weeks ago I was at my step-dad's house and I started taking magnesium and I started to feel better. The problem is that I'm still taking it and my symptoms came back. Then I realized that when I was there, I was eating a lot of sauerkraut. So, I wonder if this has something to do with my intestine. From what people said here, HIV loves the intestinal tract. So, I'm urging myself to produce fermented foods like kefir, kombucha, pickles, sauerkraut, different yogurts and etc. Hopefully I'll have a big improvement doing it. But it is so weird that I feel the way I feel. Everyone here seems to feel normal.
I also realize that I get some skin rashes, specially on my ankles and they itch.
I'll keep updating here, if that's possible. Let's never give up!
« última modificación: Febrero 15, 2024, 10:27:41 pm por Kirat »
Switched meds again on 21/21/2023 because I had no changes with the new meds. Now, taking Dolutegravir + Lamivudine only, the dual therapy.
11/01/2023 VL : U                       CD4 452 - 21.52%
Switched meds on 10/26/2023: Darunavir + RTV + TDF/3TC ( 3 pills).
08/10/2023 VL : U                      CD4: 397 - 23.22%
06/20/2023 VL : U                      CD4: 422 - 20.73%
01/17/2023 VL : 1430/mL           CD4: 300 - 10.45%
Started Dolutegravir + Tenofovir/Lamivudine

Desconectado Tonny2

Re: My journal here
« Respuesta #1 en: Febrero 16, 2024, 12:30:06 am »

ojo.          Hello there!… i’m sorry you are still having problems and I wonder how was your life before your diagnosis…. As you may know., we are not doctors, we only share our experiences, and I think that you should talk to DOCTOR and Tri to find out what’s going on with you either physically or mentally. I feel for you, but I don’t know what else to tell you. I think that we had discussed with you all our experiences and Sims that you are different to all of us. I know that everybody’s different but, having been reading members experiences, I think since 2006, we haven’t been able to help you…abracos

Desconectado Kirat

« Respuesta #2 en: Febrero 17, 2024, 01:45:09 am »

ojo.          Hello there!… i’m sorry you are still having problems and I wonder how was your life before your diagnosis…. As you may know., we are not doctors, we only share our experiences, and I think that you should talk to DOCTOR and Tri to find out what’s going on with you either physically or mentally. I feel for you, but I don’t know what else to tell you. I think that we had discussed with you all our experiences and Sims that you are different to all of us. I know that everybody’s different but, having been reading members experiences, I think since 2006, we haven’t been able to help you…abracos
It's ok. Being here and Journaling my experience already helps a bit. It would be good to report my experience for other people that are on the same boat.
Switched meds again on 21/21/2023 because I had no changes with the new meds. Now, taking Dolutegravir + Lamivudine only, the dual therapy.

Desconectado Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Respuesta #3 en: Febrero 17, 2024, 04:08:21 am »
Everyone here seems to feel normal.

Nearly all the frequent posters are living with multiple health conditions and have challenges myself included. It's just that they are largely managing these conditions and are getting on with life with most of the conditions unrelated to HIV or HIV treatment.

I know from your previous posts you are dealing with several conditions & issues, so continue to work with your healthcare provider and I hope things get better for you soon.
« última modificación: Febrero 17, 2024, 04:10:25 am por Jim Allen »
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Desconectado Tonny2

« Respuesta #4 en: Febrero 17, 2024, 06:54:10 am »

ojo.          @kirat. My friend, as Jim mentioned, a lot of us are having our oen issues, but life goes on. If you’re issues, don’t let you have a productive and happy life. Keep talking to you DOCTOR.. in my case I live with pain 24/7, but I have learned to live with it although yesterday my pain was so severe that I miss the peer support meeting. I went to bed around 630 or 7 PM and this is because I haven’t taken care of the cost of my pain, but definitely it is time to take care of it. Time to remove my blind eye…. as I said before, I feel bad for you, and I hope you feel better sooner rather than later….abracos

Desconectado Kirat

« Respuesta #5 en: Febrero 19, 2024, 09:43:01 pm »
Thank you, guys. I'll keep updating you about my problems. Already started to make my fermented foods to see if it will help.

Desconectado Kirat

« Respuesta #6 en: Marzo 26, 2024, 10:19:40 pm »
As of March 26th, 2024, my condition remains unchanged. I continue to experience extreme fatigue, difficulty breathing, nasal inflammation, and throat inflammation, characterized by what is now diagnosed as cobblestone throat. My gastrointestinal issues persist, causing significant discomfort and disruption to my daily life. Despite my efforts with probiotics, I have yet to find significant relief. Additionally, my lack of energy prevents me from engaging in physical activity or weightlifting, further impacting my ability to focus on my studies for college. I also experience occasional headaches, and my concentration continues to be impaired. This prolonged state of ill health has taken its toll on me, and I eagerly await my upcoming medical consultation with another doctor in the hope of finding solutions. The constant struggle with these symptoms has become overwhelming, and after over a year of enduring them, I am eager for a change.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.