Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:57:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 233
Total: 233

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Whats worse?  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Roie

Whats worse?
« on: February 09, 2008, 12:27:32 pm »
**Recently a man had to go to the hospital to have his wedding
>     ring cut off from his willy after his mistress found the ring in
>     his pants pocket and got so mad at him she stuck it on him while
>     he was asleep.**
>
>     **I don't know what's worse:**
>
>     **1) Having your mistress find out you're married.**
>
>     **2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your
>     willy.**
>
>     **3) Or finding out your willy fits through your wedding ring.**
>
Cruise on down the High Way

"When people who are not ready jump in, things can go horribly wrong. For most of us, there is always time to take a deep breath, consider one's options and make a careful, sound decision based on clinical fact, not emotion."
MtD

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Re: Whats worse?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 12:33:13 pm »
LMAO. I don't know what's worse either considering I don't have a penis. But with all the piercing and sex toys out there today, the mistress might just think it is a penis accessory.... ;D
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 11:11:34 pm »
If I was Monte Hall and the show was "Let's Make a Deal", I would choose Door #3  ;D  Have the best day
Michael
(who was mildly curious over the Lorena Bobbit case and the therapy her husband had to do after it was reattached)

Offline dvinemstre

• hot in carolina
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 12:03:32 am »
i'd have to say that waking up to the realization you are 1) to dumb to leave your ring in the car and 2) your mistress is not going to bonk you again and 3) your wife will be pissed would be enough...of course for me, having the little cock would be the worst, lol. (glad her new lover needs Magnus XLs) no rings in sight

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.