Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:24:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 398
Total: 399

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Good thoughts/positive vibes/candles requested  (Read 20738 times)

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Good thoughts/positive vibes/candles requested
« on: June 25, 2006, 01:08:45 pm »
My little guy, Ringo ferret, is very sick. We suspect a blockage in his intestinal tract, but none of the local ferret vets are open or working today. And sadly, I simply can't afford emergency surgery. Not now, maybe in a week, maybe a month, and Ringo doesn't have that long.

He is not in pain. He is eating a little, drinking a little, even pooping and peeing a little. But the lump in his abdomen has not gone down, and he is unstable on his hind legs.

He is not my ferret. He belongs to his cagemate, benjamin, with whom he has always been silly in love. Benjamin is being gentle with him, and I am trying my best not to be a nudge and pick him up all the time (he tolerates it, but would really rather I just pat him on the head and let him cuddle with his bonded mate).

I am going to go get some baby food and try to keep him fed. But if this is a blockage (and maybe I will know tomorrow when I take him to the vet, assuming he lives until then) and the vet can't work with me financially, I might have to put him down.

I really love my pets. And this sucks so hard.

So if anyone has a spare second, toss some positive vibes this way, would you? He's just a little ferret, but he's sweet, and he never gets into trouble, and he always plays very gently, and he loves his Benjamin the way I wish someone loved me.

And he deserves better than I can afford.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline TedEBearNC

• ~Cuddly~
Re: Good thoughts/positive vibes/candles requested
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 01:12:11 pm »
I'm sorry to hear of Ringo's situation.  I know how much those little guys mean to you.  I'm getting together with some friends this afternoon for a healing circle and we'll definitely send some energy his way.

Hugs,

Phil
Member since March 2004

Offline ademas

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 01:39:03 pm »
aw, shiit, jk...of course.
my best thoughts and vibes to Ringo, and some to Benjamin and you, too.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 03:43:52 pm »
I might be online all night. I am sitting beside the ferret cage, and giving Ringo water by the capful from a bottle. He is really dehydrated, but will at least try and eat and drink if I hold it for him. Called around, and there seem to be zero vets, even emergency vet clinics, who can take a ferret on a Sunday. I was told that I could give him better care here until tomorrow, so I am going to sit here by the cage, and give him water and chicken gravy every couple of hours.

Just put my hand down on the cage, in front of Ringo's hiding place (a soda can box that he became very attached to). Ringo slowly raised his head, and laid it down on my hand. Just quietly looking at me, because he knows I can fix everything. God, I hope he makes it through the night. I know, it's ridiculous to get worked up over a pet, but my little guys are all I have.

Earlier today, Ringo had some energy, so I let him out of the cage alone (Benjamin was being a bully, as usual, and Ringo was not up for being dragged around). Ringo and I have this dumb game we play, where I run up and down the hall with this squeaky stuffed snake on a string, and Ringo chases it in circles. Today I let him catch the snake, which is never, ever part of the game. He held his head so high as he trotted it to his treasure corner, behind the sofa. I don't even think he noticed that I had to walk right behind him, holding the string, to make the snake "struggle" a little.

Once he had deposited the snake among his other treasures (now I know where the spare set of keys went) he came back out, very tired, and lay down at my feet.  Exhausted, jubilant.

Ya caught the snake, Ringo. You sure did. Good little man.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 03:55:52 pm »
Oh Jonathan!
Poor Ringo! I'm glad he's not in any pain though. I hope you manage to get him to a vet first thing tomorrow and get whatever treatment you can for him. I understand how much your pets mean to you...I'm the same with my cats!
Sending positive vibes across the ocean!
Melia :) 
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 04:10:41 pm »
JK

My heart is breaking for you buddy.  I'm sending truck loads of good vibes to ringo!

RAB

(Who dies inside when an animal is suffering/hurting/ill/dying.)

Offline Nadine

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 04:39:37 pm »
RINGO

Lots of positive vibes coming your way!

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 04:44:40 pm »
Sending love and light and positive, healing energy to your furry little baby.....I hope he is doing better.

Love,

Alan  :-*  :-*
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline DancerBoy

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2006, 05:04:53 pm »
Jonathan, give Ringo tons of ferret kisses for me... I'm sending assloads of positive energy your way.

Call Me
Danny
Boys are Stupid

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2006, 05:05:42 pm »
puppy london sends puppy dog licks.

Hope the runt feels better soon jonathan

Offline Robert

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 05:21:05 pm »
such an easy thing to request.  Of course good thoughts and love and all good things coming yours and Ringo's way. 

robert

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 08:38:12 pm »
JK,

I will keep you and Ringo in my daily anxieties.

MtD
(Who thinks ferrets are agreeable, inquisitive beasts)

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2006, 08:42:48 pm »
JK,

I send you all the good thoughts, wishes and vibes I can. I cast a positive aura in the direction of your apartment - centered on the cage..

R
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline Cliff

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2006, 08:48:38 pm »
Jonathan,

I hope benjamin's pal gets well soon.

Cliff

Offline Basquo

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2006, 08:57:25 pm »
(and maybe I will know tomorrow when I take him to the vet, assuming he lives until then) and the vet can't work with me financially, I might have to put him down.

If love is all you have, that is enough for Ringo.  I hope he makes it until tomorrow, but if he doesn't, you have the deepest sympathy from someone who still hasn't gotten over losing a beloved companion two years ago. Ringo loves you.

Offline JeffInNYC

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 09:08:39 pm »
Sending good thoughts your way.

How much will it cost to get Ringo all better?  Maybe the doc can you put you on a payment plan.  Doesnt seem fair he cant get the best treatment just because money is an issue.  Its just not right.

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 09:19:58 pm »
Consumed and I sending thoughts your way.  We care about you, we care about your dearest ferrets.
I will light my St Francis candle...patron saint of animals. 

consumed and sae.

Meh.

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 09:35:07 pm »
Hopfully Ringo is better by now. I so know what it is like to love a helpless being that solely depends on you for their every need.

:'( JK :'( Ringo :'(

Terry(I hurt for you)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 09:37:16 pm by Terry »

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 12:50:30 am »
Jonathan..I know how much your ferrets mean to you..sending you love, and hope you and Ringo get through this.

Hugs
Jan :'(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 01:21:02 am »
Jonathan...I sincerely hope Ringo will have a peaceful and all right until he sees the vet. I've always had pets ( cats & dogs ) and know very well the anxiety when our little companions aren't feeling well.

Regards,

The Canuck
(Sending good vibes from the Great White North)

Offline JohnOso

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 03:01:58 am »
Jonathan,
I am sending all the positive, healing energy I can muster at this point.  It's late, (0300 Eastern time) but I am thinking of you and your beloved pets.

Take care,
John

Offline eirin

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 04:39:40 am »
Dear Jonathan,

I have a purple candle burning for Ringo, hope he gets well again!

Sending lots of healing energy to Ringo in Atlanta.

Hugs to the three of you!

Eirin

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 09:10:21 am »

((((((Ringo))))))

Sending all the love and positive good stuff I can. Hang in there... all three of you.

Hugs and furry love....
Ann
xxx
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2006, 09:17:06 am »

Here's hoping Ringo is up and about this morning. What's the 411...we are all worried?

Hal

Offline Jody

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2006, 09:54:40 am »
I hope Ringo feels better this morning and makes a full recovery...In his little mind and body he knows he is loved by you and his mates.  Keep us posted.

Jody :(
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 09:54:51 am »
hey guys.

I got back from the vet a little while ago. I have been up for two days with Ringo, waiting for the vet to open.

Ringo tried so hard.

he would crawl, with hind legs that didn't work, to the water bottle, but lacked the energy to push the little ball. I gave him water whenever I heard him scramble around, with an eye dropper. Gave him Chicken gravy until he wouldn't eat anymore, then this nasty fish oil stuff that he loved.

Around 4 AM he stopped taking any water, and just wanted to be left alone.

Benjamin crawled in and slept on top on him until 745, when the three of us  went to the vet.I did not want Benjamin and Ringo seperated, because they were a bonded pair. And damnit, say what you want about me, I do know something about that.

There was nothing anyone could do but put him down.  Ringo was so far gone that the Ketamine alone did him in. The doctor (who was livid at the bad service I got over the weekend at the emergency vet) had intended to give him a shot of Special K, then gas him a little, then do a heart stick.

The preliminary diagnosis? A blockage, yes. But a latent cancer which had been slowly eating at him for a while. No matter what i would have done, poor Ringo was not meant to survive.

After the ketamine was delivered, Ringo went into a seizure. One of the more scary things I have seen. Finally, he calmed down, and  relaxed. I let Benjamin sniff him and lick him, to say goodbye. OUt of nowhere, Ringo's eyes snapped open, he grabbed my arm, looked around like he was seeing something so completely not on this earth, but was not afraid.

Then Ringo ferret collapsed in my arms and died.

Hell, I don't know what I believe in. But Ringo saw something right then, some place where a part of him longed to be, but was afraid to cross into. He took a leap, in my arms, and abandoned the malfunctioning body that had caused him pain. He's my sweet little man, my little pie.

Adam, my friend from the Zoo, who came over last night and slept on my futon while I sobbed, took Ringo to be composted and fed to the gardens. Iwrapped him in his favorite bedding, and put the Squeaky snake in with him... He earned it. He caught it.

I am still crying. And I will be crying for a while yet. Benjamin is wandering the apartment, looking for the clever place where I have hidden his special friend. Actually, he just walked from my bedroom into the hallway, and stopped at the light, to look at me. Ok, he seems to be saying, I give. Where is he?

Aw man. I'm so sorry. Life with Ringo is all Benjamin has ever known. In a way, me too.

Did the best we could. Poor little guy.

There's a smell, you know? Its the same smell, whether its a pet or a person. Death, coming close, the body beginning to shut down. Sebastian had it. My father had it. Ringo had it last night.

It cost me two hundred dollars and change to put him down this morning. Would have cost three or four times that for surgery.

I would have sold anything this morning for my little guy. My little sweet, stupid, clumsy guy.

I am rambling. I havent slept in two days. I just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate your kindness, your gestures, your words of comfort and empathy. Anyone who has lost a pet, or lost anyone (I have a hard time making real distinctions) knows this particular kind of exhausted crazy.

Adam told me I did the best that anyone could. He said I should be proud. But I'm not. I am ashamed. My pets see me as God. And God does not let this happen.

I am going to be a little while getting over this. Apologies if I am not on my game for a little bit. Let me know if I go too far, ok?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Welcome Thread

Offline Jody

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2006, 10:02:43 am »
Sorry for your loss Jonathan, may you and Benjamin see better days ahead,

:-[

Jody
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 10:06:56 am »
Its ten o clock AM my time. And I just poured three.. no, wait, four.. fingers of bourbon. I thumb my nose at polite society today.

Benjamin just went to sleep in the cage, with a sigh worthy of Sandra Bullock. Dude, I know. Seriously, I know. This is why I remain alone. Parting, through death or betrayal or the slow vamparism of time, is just too much. Too much. I really did not have enough left for even this.

We write platitides to people who lose pets. I know I do. But when you are isolated, alone with your disease, and all you have chaining you to this dirty rock are innocent creatures who you choose to accompany you, there's a whole different dynamic.

I never thought I would outlive Ringo.

I never wanted to, even.

And here I am, me and Benjamin. Alone, the two of us, without our friend. He, with the ticking time clock of a short life span. Me, the very, very same. Both of us together, but both so alone.

I am going to get very drunk. Because there is no other way I will be able to sleep.

Welcome Thread

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2006, 10:07:31 am »

Rest In Peace Ringo :'(

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2006, 10:08:29 am »
PS: God/dess bless you Jody. Thank you for who you are.

Welcome Thread

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2006, 10:10:01 am »
Also hal, Joe, Melia, Cliff, Danny, Basque, everyone who responded to my transparent whoring for support. Thanks guys.

Im done for a little bit.

Welcome Thread

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2006, 10:17:52 am »
JK,

I have lost pets and know what that does to you. However, the way you wrote about it left me a little speechless...reminded me of that last meow, of the warmth fading in my arms, of the tears on my wifes face. You certainly have a gift for being able to put in words that feeling that you feel now because I can picture it and I too want to cry.

I won't patronize you with the usual words one chooses at this difficult time other than to say, my thoughts are truly with you.

R
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 10:22:28 am by HIVworker »
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2006, 10:18:39 am »
JK

Insert broken heart icon here.

(((((HUG)))))

Sorry for the loss--nothing else matters.  Just saying I'm sorry is all I can think of.

RAB

Offline ademas

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2006, 10:22:48 am »
RIP Ringo.
I'm so sorry for your loss, jk. 

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 10:27:26 am »
Rest in Peace little Ringo....
 :'(

I am so sorry Jonathan.

Sae

Meh.

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 10:37:07 am »
Ringo's best friends were there with him. That's what I call beauty.

Offline Teresa

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2006, 10:39:13 am »
I too know the heartbreak of losing a pet.

Im so sorry you lost Ringo. He was lucky to have a person that cared and loved him as you did.

Hugs
Teresa

Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline Consumed

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2006, 10:56:01 am »
I'm so upset for you. This has been a bad day. The first Koi SAE and I picked outtogether died from a power failure I found him just as he stoped breathing. I actually revived him, it took two hours and I got him back swimming  but he died after midnight. It's just a sad day. Are thoughts are with you.
LYS

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2006, 11:07:49 am »
Hi Jonathan,

I'm really sorry to read this and for your loss. Somehow I thought the outcome would be better when I wrote my message last night, but guess it wasn't meant to be.

Anyone who has lost a pet, or lost anyone (I have a hard time making real distinctions)

Personally I don't really make distinctions as the loss of a loved one, whether it's human or a pet , it remains a loss for the person concerned, and can hurt as much.

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2006, 11:59:02 am »
Dearest Jonathan,

My deepest condolences on your loss of Ringo and no it doesn't matter that he was a ferret, the point was he was part of your family and the loss is just as deep.  I've sent you a PM and if you need someone to talk to, just give me a ring.  Take care of yourself and Benjamin and please don't stay away too long.

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2006, 11:59:47 am »
A prayer,

I feel so lost and alone since the passing of my loved one. Help me to know that the love that I feel for my pet remains alive and can nurture me through this time of adjustment through my loss.
Help me to understand that no one is ever lost and that spirit does not die.
When I feel this loss so deeply, remind me of what my life was before my pet came into my life so that I can see how much richer I am now for it.
Help me to draw upon my happy memories with my pet, just as a person draws upon money in a bank account. This bank of joy is my resource that I can spend to help me get through the days ahead.
Help me to transform my feelings of loss into feelings of wonder and gratitude for having been so blessed with this one in my life.
I am at a loss for words. I am not at a loss for love. I have been blessed and for this my loss turns to gain.

Offline MoltenStorm

• Poz & Fabulous
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2006, 12:46:59 pm »
*crying*

I am so sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing a pet. I lost one in August last year, and I still miss her.

*big, tearful hug*
"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, adaptation in A Walk To Remember

CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 7 Nov 2006
CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 5 Feb 2007

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2006, 12:47:45 pm »
A Pet's Prayer

If it should be, that I grow frail and weak,

And pain should keep me from my sleep,

Then you must do what must be done

For this, the last battle, can't be won.

You will be sad, I understand.

Don't let your grief then stay your hand,

For this day, more than the rest,

Your love and friendship stand the test.

We've had so many happy years

What is to come can hold no fears.

You'd not want me to suffer, so,

When the time comes, please let me go.

Take me where my needs they'll tend only,

Stay with me to the end,

And hold me firm and speak to me,

Until my eyes no longer see.

I know in time you will see

It is a kindness you do to me

Although my tail its last has waved

From pain and suffering I've been saved.

Don't grieve it should be you,

Who decides this thing to do,

We've been so close, we two, these years

Don't let your heart hold any tears.

Smile - for we walked together,

For a little while.

RIP - Ringo Ferret

"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2006, 12:53:06 pm »
I'm so sorry for your loss, Benjamin too.

There are people saying goodbye and shedding tears for your  dear friend all over the world. May he rest in peace.

Hugs,
Ann
xxx
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2006, 01:24:09 pm »
Dear Jonathan
I am so so sorry. My heart truly goes out to you today.
Melia X
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2006, 03:01:34 pm »
I love you, Jonathan.

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2006, 05:16:18 pm »
Jonathan,

You were a great Dad to Ringo.  May he rest in peace (and you try to get some rest too)

Pete

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2006, 05:25:38 pm »
Vale, Ringo Ferret.

My thoughts are with you JK and poor Benjamin.

MtD

Offline Basquo

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2006, 05:36:39 pm »
I'm so sorry!  It is wonderful that you were with him until the end.  From your description, it is obvious that he knew you were there to help him on his way.

Offline Nadine

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2006, 05:37:59 pm »
Jonathan....my heart goes out to you and also to Benjamin.

May Ringo rest in peace

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.