Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:50:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 421
Total: 424

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Whats My Line (on Game show network)  (Read 4219 times)

Offline randym431

Whats My Line (on Game show network)
« on: July 03, 2006, 07:16:10 am »
I've gotten hooked on that old 1950's tv show Whats My Line. They have the celebratity guest and its interesting to see some of those stars so long ago. One guest was Betty Davis and she was raving about this new singer she loved named Barbara Streisand.

On another show they kept talking about the studio and all the commotion next door because The Beatles we appearing.

One interesting note (I thought). I googled the panel members and found Arlene Francis just died in 2001 from Alzheimer's Disease. And Dorothy Kilgallen died in 1965, found dead from a drug od. But, its said she was on the track of information on the J.F Kennedy assassination and she was knocked off to keep her silent, and made to look like a drug od.

The show is kinda of a fun look back.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 07:26:54 am by randym431 »
Diag Sept 2005 VL 1mill, CD4 85, 3%, weight 143# (195# was normal)
Feb 2021, undetectable, weight 215#

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
Re: Whats My Line (on Game show network)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 08:50:35 am »
Hello Randy,

We don't have that channel on our line-up, but, I have watched it before. I think they even show the old tv commercials ,don't they ? I remember "whats my line" when I was a kid  :)

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Teresa

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 08:59:21 am »
Ive watched that too. They introduced a young and upcoming comedian...it was Johnny Carson.  I watch alot of the old game shows on GSN.
Have you seen the new Ive got a secret on GSN? Im hooked on it...LOL

Hugs Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 09:03:48 am »
Randy

I remember that show from when I was a kid (gasp!)  Didn't know they replay it on GSN.

I always remember the line:  "Two down and three to Miss Gilgallen". 

RAB

Offline livingpositively

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 10:53:24 am »
The new "I've Got A Secret" is freakin hilarious.  Not to mention Billy Bean is completely YUM!!!

I love to watch those old game shows, way before my time, but there is just something cool about them.  And I think it's so funny the product sponsors..."and we have you as a parting gift a carton of Lucky Strikes".  LOL  ...and Ogilvie home perms.  HA!!!  Too much.

Happy 4th of July!!!

Shane
4/6/07   CD4 450, % 23, No VL
2/19/07 CD4 487, % 26, VL 47,500
1/4/07   CD4 357, % 27, No VL
10/3/06 CD4 500, % 26, VL 18,000
7/6/06   CD4 530, % 29, VL 83,800
4/6/06   CD4 555, % 28, VL 13,000

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.