Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:56:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773292
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 677
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 633
Total: 634

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Looking for her ...  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Yong arab

Looking for her ...
« on: December 31, 2018, 08:43:22 am »
Hi .
Its so hard to find some women looking for real love and relationship through the internet.
Life it's to hard while I am heading my positive condition
And in the same time time looking for real love
We all need someone to give them the feelings we have got .
I am Somali
My age it's 28
Single and really looking for real love and relationship and more.
And I am will educated.
If you you interested let me know
Cause I need love...

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
Re: Looking for her ...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 10:16:18 am »
Hi

Welcome to the forum

Its customary for new members to introduce themselves, like how are you doing?
How long you have been living with HIV, how is treatment going and what HIV treatment are you on?

Although there is nothing against people dating here, its not a dating site and you could also try the dating site from poz.com https://personals.poz.com instead
Anyhow wishing you all the best and hope you find what you are looking for.

What works for me is dating as normal. HIV is not a barrier to finding love or dating
Take it easy.

Jim
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Yong arab

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 10:49:32 am »
Hi jim

Thanks for the welcome to the forum
Its kind of new site type on me

I am yong guy from Yemen and Somalia mix blood
As I have told you you all before I am 28 years old
I found out about the positive hiv before 2 years almost now
But the first they have told me they I got hiv they have told me that's I am in hard level my cd4 was below 200
And the told me that medicine isn't good in Somalia so I started traveling to skip everything so now I am taking 1 antiviral pill every night on and off .
And hopping that life become more better.

The worst part of hiv here in Arab countries that when they discover that you have it they will kick you out of the job and house and some get kicked out of them own family that's why it's to hard for me cause I have been fired from my job and I am heading my positive situation from my family that's why I join this web so I can type and look for women I can share my feelings with without feeling bad cause this what usually happens...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 10:52:48 am by Yong arab »

Offline virgo313

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 04:14:26 pm »
Hello Yong,

Happy new year. Sorry to know that it tough being positive in your country/region.
May i ask why you are not able to take your pills on a daily basis?
Is it because it cost too much money or you are not getting enough supply for daily intake?

Tks
RVD Nov 2015. VL --> Log 5.32 HAART on 23/11/15
TDF+FTC+EFV / Chemo KS - 25/11/15 - 20/01/16.
CD4 - 4 (3/11/15) / VL - 225,000

Offline Yong arab

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 05:04:46 pm »
cause when I couldn't find job here or good life and I was scared for my health condition I decided to move out of my country to Europe to refugee

To have better chances in the life while I was in the way through my illegally emigration my pills been taking from me and I have been in prison and I couldn't talk about it cause I didn't want them to sand me back to Somalia.

So first time I was out of midicne for 4 months then I got the midicne for for almost 3 months then I was out for 7 months then now I am back from 2 month the life is hard cause I can't find country that I can have good life in it

Offline virgo313

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 10:25:21 am »
Hi Yong,
Hope life will be better moving ahead. I wish that you are able to get medicine on a more permanent basis. Thanks   
RVD Nov 2015. VL --> Log 5.32 HAART on 23/11/15
TDF+FTC+EFV / Chemo KS - 25/11/15 - 20/01/16.
CD4 - 4 (3/11/15) / VL - 225,000

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.