Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:39:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 348
Total: 349

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: This can't be hiv...can it?  (Read 52779 times)

Offline JustDontKnow

This can't be hiv...can it?
« on: April 17, 2007, 12:34:19 pm »
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me out...I'm very nervous and scared. In mid January I went to Las Vegas and made out with a couple of girls for awhile...one of which was a stripper at a strip club. Her mouth tasted different like she had blood in it or something. Well, I didn't think about anything until about 3 weeks later when I got really sick. I had high fever like up to 104 for a week and all the other ars like symptoms (especially vomiting, swollen lymph nodes with exudates, etc) exactly 3 weeks after these encounters. I went to the ER because I could not breathe very well because my tonsils were so swollen and my fever was still high. They told me it had to be some sort of virus because I tested negative for influenza, strep throat, mono, etc. - pretty much all the normal viruses. My doctor there actually asked me if I was gay. I asked why? She just asked again and asked if i was a needle drug user or what my HIV risks were. I told her I wasn't gay (I'm not gay and have never had relations with other men), not a drug user and told her I wasn't recently exposed to HIV because I didn't even think of "french kissing" as a risk. About a week later I developed tingling and numbness (which still lasts today) in my feet and legs up to my knees. I went to the ER again and they said it was just anxiety! yeah, not so much. A week after that I saw a neurologist who diagnosed me with "post infectious neuropathy" or a mild form of Guillain Barre syndrome. I've read about early HIV ars and peripheral neuropathy so now I'm EXTREMELY SCARED. I'm convinced I have HIV and nobody will take me serious. My ER records also showed HIGH TRIGLYCERIDES which equals high viral load from what I've read about HIV. I also had I believe HIGH PROTEIN count and WBC i believe. Can anyone please give me some advice on what to do next. I've tested negative 8 times out to 8 weeks using rapid tests and regular blood work with my doc. I'm going for my 3 month test on Thursday. If this test is NEGATIVE will I need to keep testing for HIV? I'm just so concerned because of this neuropathy. I know Guillain Barre is an autoimmune disorder so wouldn't that delay seroconversion if that is what I have? Will I need to test out even longer - maybe to 6 months? My doc insists it's not HIV because he said we would have both had to been bleeding in our mouths. I guess it's possible. I brushed my teeth about 2-3 hours before this happened and my gums bleed when I brush. He doesn't even think I need anymore testing and that I just picked up a virus. Yeah, but what virus? It seems that HIV is the only thing that makes sense here. What if I was coinfected with something like HEP C...do I need more testing?

Someone, please help me if you can...I've been seeing a psychiatrist but it only helps temporarily. I just want to know . DO I or DO I NOT have HIV???

Thank you.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: Please Help!!! I need EXPERT advice!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 01:12:26 pm »
The short and faster answer is an absolute NO!

Nothing you have described from this Vegas incident put you at risk for HIV transmission.

It's no surprise you have repeatedly tested negative since you didn't do anything risky.

There's no need for further HIV testing. If this is the only incident you are concerned about then you are reliably HIV negative. Period. End of story.

Your symptoms are something to sort out with your doctor. It's good that you are getting support with the emotional aspect by working with a psychiatrist.

This is NOT an HIV situation.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 01:26:15 pm »
Andy,

Thank you so much for your support. I guess the main reason I'm so worried is because I read about a guy on thebody.com who tested positive, had all the exact symptoms as me, and said his only recent exposure was "french kissing." a

Do I need further HIV testing or do you think I am reliably negative? Would the Guillain Barre diagnosis delay anything?

Thanks again for your help.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 02:21:33 pm »
The Guillain issue doesn't apply in your case because kissing is not a risk for HIV transmission, even in the woman had blood in her mouth or whatever it was. Your saliva contains elements which act as a natural barrier even IF any of the women in question were HIV+, and you don't even know that to be so.

The case referred to on body.com is not a scientifically documented one, simply anecdotal and therefore not to be credited seriously. There's never been a documented case of transmission through kissing and you aren't going to make history by becoming the first. 

This is NOT an HIV situation. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 04:55:22 pm »
What about the fact that I was tested for so many other more "normal" things and they all came back negative? Wouldn't that point to HIV considering it happened between 2-4 weeks post exposure and all the symptoms were just that of HIV ars? I just want to be 100% sure that I don't have HIV so that I don't infect my girlfriend. Let's say I do test negative at 3 months post this exposure which will be in a few days...can i be 100% confident that I don't have HIV or will I need to test out to 6 months considering all of neuropathy symptoms?

Thanks again...I've been a wreck this entire 3 months and I just want to be over this. The fact that my doctors don't have any answers for what it was makes it even worse. That's what scares me. It wasn't a normal virus or bacterial infection and with the whole HIV window period all I can do is just sit here and talk myself into thinking it JUST HAS TO BE HIV when I know in my heart that I'd have to be the unluckiest guy on the planet to get HIV through making out.

Thanks again.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 07:36:44 pm »
No, it wouldn't. HIV does not become the by default explanation in this situation simply because no other satisfactory diagnosis has been made.

Kissing is NOT a risk for transmission no matter what your mind is saying to the contrary.

Period.

See another doctor if you must to get a diagnosis. This is NOT an HIV situation. Period.

Andy Velez

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 06:28:23 am »
Ann,

what do you think?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 06:38:53 am »
Just,

You've already been told that you didn't have a risk through kissing. This is not an hiv situation. Period.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 11:02:35 am »
With all the symptoms I've had...do you think I should get a 3 month test or do you think I'm HIV negative and don't need a test?

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 11:20:56 am »
What part of YOU DIDNT HAVE A RISK sounds to you like we suggested you get tested over this incident?

If you have NEVER had an HIV test and you are sexually active, it is a good idea to get a FULL STD panel done.

But you DO NOT get HIV from kissing.  Never happened.  Never will.  SERIOUSLY.

LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2007, 11:42:39 am »
Instead of just repeating the same question, how about re-reading and really paying attention to what you have already been told.
Andy Velez

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 01:24:00 am »
Today I tested negative at 84 days (12 weeks)...does that mean I am HIV negative despite all the symptoms including the neuropathy?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 01:26:59 am »
Yes.

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 11:03:06 am »
Why is it that many sources say to test out to 6 months? Do I need a six month test or is this rapid HIV 1 Unigold conclusive that I indeed DO NOT HAVE HIV?

Thank you.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 11:17:20 am »
CDC says 13 weeks/3 months is conclusive.  Thats what we use.

As for the others, you'd have to ask them why they do things. Your results are conclusive.
RIDE!!!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 03:48:27 pm »
You're HIV negative. Period. End of story. No more testing.

It's time for you to get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 12:19:54 am »
Do i need to test for HIV 2 or other strains of HIV? It's just very weird that I had ALL the symptoms of ARS exactly 3 weeks after making out with a girl and rubbing my penis on her vagina...never any penetration...

what do you guys think???

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 12:36:36 am »

what do you guys think???

I think you need to give it a rest already.  Take your negative result (from a test you didn't even NEED based on your scenario.  Kissing and simply rubbing your penis against her vagina.  Really?  ...Really??) and be happy about it.

Move on.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 04:17:12 am »
The only reason I tested was because my symptoms were "eerily" similar to that of ARS and my doc suggested an HIV test. I'm still nervous and don't know what to believe anymore...I just want to know that I'm truly negative. What do you think?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 06:32:00 am »
Just,

You didn't have a risk in the first place, and you have a negative three month test after that no-risk incident. Guess what? You do NOT have hiv. You are hiv negative and it's time you moved on with your life.

Symptoms don't mean squat where hiv is concerned. The ONLY way to determine your hiv status is through testing - and your hiv status is conclusively negative.

If you've read the Welcome thread like you're supposed to, you will have read the following:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 10:00:35 pm »
I went to an infectious disease clinic today...they told me they want to test me for lyme, west nile, etc and RETEST me for HIV 1, 2, O - Now I'm really worried because they told me I should retest even though my exposure was very low.

What do you guys make of this?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 10:30:08 pm »
It's your dollar, waste it as you will. You never had a risk. You've already took a test for this non risk issue and got a negative result which was conclusive. You sure in the hell don't need any further test for HIV. Now, we all know how people go into doctors and make a mountain out of a mole hill thinking they will get some special treatment, but what you are going to get is a SPECIAL BIG MEDICIAL BILL, WITH THE PAPERWORK THAT SAYS NEGATIVE. Go test all you want.

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 10:38:40 pm »
Thanks RapidRod,

It's nice to see that you really believe I'm negative. It's just so scary because of the symptoms I had.

I guess maybe I'll just never know what I had.

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 11:14:03 pm »
Why do you think they'd want to retest me if I already tested negative at 12 weeks with a rapid test?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 11:28:02 pm »
It usually has something to do with what the patient has mentioned or failed to mention to the attending doctor. Did you mention to him that you had a conclusive negative HIV test? That you didn't have a risk. I doubt that you did. No responsible doctor would come up with those test knowing what you claim was a risk and your negative test. Just be ready for the bill. It's not going to be cheap..

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 03:20:46 am »
How come Dr H from medhelp.org (who is supposedly one of the best STD/HIV doctors in the country) says that HIV through making out happens so rarely that it is considered very low risk. I thought you guys said that HIV has never been transmitted via french kissing. I don't know what or who to believe anymore. How will I know if I am 100% negative from this exposure - do I need to check for other subtypes that maybe haven't been diagnosed yet or HIV 2? Should I do PCR or viral load? I just want to know that I 110% DO NOT have HIV...

Offline James1941

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 03:45:49 am »
Am I , only a member not a moderator, allowed to reply?

Huy guy, you say that you need EXPERT advice, you have had that EXPERT advice, you DO NOT have HIV, it was a NO RISK situataion.  Another question for you to think about - so what if you do have HIV (which I don't beleive is possible), is not a big deal.  For me, diagnosed HIV+ in September 1005, is a minor inconvenience, is nothing, is not life threatening, in some ways (and I like to concentrate on the good news) it helps me, every 3 months I got to go for tests, so far all been good I still not on meds, gets me out of my rut, I get to go to the city, see different places.

Get on with your life!

James

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2007, 04:02:37 am »
Just, seek the help of a mental health professional to help you with your no risk worries.

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2007, 09:24:09 am »
How can anyone say that HIV is NOT A BIG DEAL? Are you kidding me? The virus is mostly spread by the 1 out of 4 people who DON'T KNOW that they have HIV. I don't want to be one of those people. I just want to know with 110% reassurance that I DO NOT have HIV. Is that too much to ask??

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 10:40:17 am »
It's to much to ask if you didn't have a risk, have tested negative, have asked the same questions again and again. For you it isn't a worry. NO risk= NO HIV. Period...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2007, 10:48:45 am »
Well, obviously for someone who is actually living with HIV he is able to have come to terms with it. So it hardly behooves you to shout at him about that.

As has been pointed out you had a no risk situation about which you are frankly over-the-top making a huge drama which has absolutely no basis in HIV science.

So I could ask who is kidding who?

Please don't bother quoting other sites and more what ifs to us.

This is not an HIV situation. Period.

You can if you wish get tested, waste resources and throw some money away to collect the inevitable negative result. That's up to you.

Andy Velez

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 04:08:47 pm »
Ok...here's what i don't get. Many sites, including that of the CDC, say that french kissing is a low risk not NO RISK. You all say it's no risk. Which one is it? I'm just confused and what to believe so badly that my symptoms were/are not caused by HIV. How can I know for sure?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 09:27:05 pm »
The CDC does not say that at all. It's says that it is a theoretical risk. Meaning it could happen but has never been documented to have happened. In 25+ years, it hasn't happened and it's not going to happen with you.

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2007, 10:25:47 am »
ok,

so it's a "theoretical" risk...how do they know for sure that nobody has been infected through french kissing? People kiss when they have sex...how do they know for sure that kissing did not transmit the virus? Do I just assume I picked up some weird virus and NOT HIV? I'm just so concerned because my symptoms were SO similar to HIV ARS and none of my doctors had any answers for me....

please help!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 10:31:46 am »
just,

If people could become infected through kissing, then we'd be seeing virgins getting infected and we aren't. Not only that, but we'd be seeing the negative partners in serodiscordant couples - who always use condoms for intercourse - becoming infected and again, we aren't.

There have been long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one. This shows us that condoms do work and it also shows us that other sexual activities - including kissing - are not risks for hiv infection.

I'm in a serodiscordant relationship myself for nearly eight years. The ONLY thing we do to protect his negative hiv status is use condoms.

Kissing is NOT a risk for hiv transmission!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2007, 10:35:41 am »
Ok...here's what i don't get. Many sites, including that of the CDC, say that french kissing is a low risk not NO RISK. You all say it's no risk. Which one is it? I'm just confused and what to believe so badly that my symptoms were/are not caused by HIV. How can I know for sure?

You really need to get past the french kissing transmission route.  It DOESNT happen. 
RIDE!!!

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2007, 10:15:39 am »
So my last negative was a unigold rapid hiv 1 test - 12 weeks post exposure. Should i test again since it wasn't 12 weeks? Should I test for HIV 2 just to be safe? Should I do a standard test instead of rapid?

Thanks.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2007, 10:19:20 am »
Being that you NEVER had a risk.  Any test you take at any time is conclusive for you.

You dont need to be taking different tests.  12 weeks is enough in this case. 

Enough with this already.  Move on, or seek the help of a mental health professional who can help you move on.

We cant help you control your warrantless fears here.
RIDE!!!

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2007, 10:22:25 am »
Just another question,

When is more than a 12 week test warranted? In what type of cases?

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2007, 10:24:29 am »
13 weeks is deemed conclusive by the CDC.  Anything AFTER that is unnecessary.

Now having said that, UNBUNCH your panties about testing at 12 weeks.  YOU DID NOT HAVE A RISK.  Not to mention the vast majority of people will have detectable antibodies at 6 weeks, the 13 week is there to catch the RARE case that it takes a little longer.  You won't magically develop antibodies in the space of a week in your case.  BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE A RISK.

You are getting SERIOUSLY close to a time out.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 10:26:01 am by ACinKC »
RIDE!!!

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2007, 10:36:21 am »
Well what else could it possibly be? It wasn't mono, it wasn't strep, it wasn't the flu...the doc asked me if I was exposed to HIV. What else could it possibly be?

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2007, 10:37:41 am »
I can tell you what it ISNT..... It ISNT HIV.
Besides, you have already been diagnosed.

Gulliane Barr Syndrome, google it, check out the message boards as I just did.  They all sound like you.

You dont have HIV.  You do have GBS (according to what you have said).  Work with your doctor to help treat it. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 10:44:52 am by ACinKC »
RIDE!!!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2007, 10:40:52 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

You have done both over and over again, don't be suprised when you get your 4 weeks time out.

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2007, 10:46:30 am »
I'm glad you're so confident. Why would the docs ask me about HIV if there wasn't a risk? I just want to be 110% sure that it's not HIV. What if I was co-infected with something like hepatitis...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2007, 11:06:47 am »
"What If" "What If" "What If" "What If" "What If"  We don't do "what ifs." You have been given your assessment it is now time for you to move on.

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2007, 11:07:28 am »
Im confident because im RIGHT.  Did the docs also ask you about strep and mono?  YES.  why arent you just as obsessed with those?  Why do you trust THOSE results but not the multiple HIV negative results?

I dont need to be saying much more as you are now well on your way to a time out.  You NEED to seek MORE and BETTER help for this fear.  It is irrational and not based on logic or science.

If you are infected with Hepatitis shouldnt your doctor have told you?  Since you said he ruled out EVERYTHING else?  Go get some help.... we cant help you.

I'll say it AGAIN....Besides, you have already been diagnosed.

Gulliane Barr Syndrome, google it, check out the message boards as I just did.  They all sound like you.

You dont have HIV.  You do have GBS (according to what you have said).  Work with your doctor to help treat it.
RIDE!!!

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2007, 11:08:32 am »
ok ok,

well, i guess all i can do now is pray i don't have hiv and hope i don't infect anyone else...

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2007, 11:11:51 am »
Pray all ya want.  You dont have it.  Science told us that already.

And save the drama.
RIDE!!!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2007, 11:13:30 am »
Use a condom with plenty of water base lube for anal or vaginal sex and you won't have to worry about anyting.

Offline JustDontKnow

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2007, 01:03:49 am »
I guess that would prevent anyone else from getting infected but I would still like to know whether or not I have it or if I should do additional testing for HIV or other diseases I could have picked up.

Any suggestions???

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.