Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:22:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773288
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 795
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 589
Total: 589

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: personal life story  (Read 1780 times)

Offline em

personal life story
« on: October 31, 2016, 09:18:59 am »
so see if I can tell this story correctly and briefly using what had happened the way it happened . as I have heard tell there is my side there side and the truth?

this is one of the downs in the ups and downs of life ?

I may not be completely innocent but am definitely not guilty.

see how and were to start telling this story how about the now If anyone googles my name or a back round check they will find that a restraining order had been taken out against me for assaulting my wife. That she had filled for divorce. Now and try and play this back words to tell the the story.

how to start.  we were trying to have a child and could not afford sperm washing when it was first introduced. then my ID doc suggested just having sex after being undetectable for years and one study had said about  two women or so  had gotten HIV out of a couple hundred or there about. Later I read they had done a test on the virus these women had and it did not match the virus there husbands had ??? Well anyway we were trying and she had a friend that I had said I didn't like trust or want her around him. She had said I quote " nothing is going to happen"  Years later the young boy says to me at the buss stop on two occasions just before getting on the bus I know you are not my father cause I look nothing like you. Right at that moment I saw in this young boys face that guy looking back at me that I did not trust, he looked just like him. Later that year I had said to him after many long quite thoughts on it. that your father is that guy. MY wife grabbed the kids and left for her sisters justifiably upset and hysterical.  I went after her to check on the kids safety being how she was on edge. She had been talking to a divorce lawyer and been distant for months I found that out later. so at her sisters she tried to keep me from the children by body slamming me with her arms by her sides? yelling you are not getting near those children ? I put up my hands to stop her from checking me with her shoulders and body shoving me back words almost knocking me over blocking me from moving foreword . trying to protect the children from her crazy husband that only noticed the truth she speaks so highly of.  she is not a small women but anyway when I put up my hands to stop her she smiled and yelled out he pushed me to get witnesses. I had gotten to the children and they said DAD go home. so when I turned to leave after making sure they were OK she had called the police and filled charges I had assaulted her because in this state assault is unwanted touching with hands in any way for any reason that was why her hands were down by her side she new the law from her lawyer  and was using it against me to punish me for my telling the truth that some day he would find out anyway. for not being the man she felt I should be and that she deserved?  she filled for divorce got a boy friend from what I can tell.  I got to live in the home less shelter again.

the legal battle and what had  happened the reconciliation and the criminal record I now have for this ?   

any way what happened next who cares right , It is just a story right ?

there is alot more to this but ?  the judge and public defendant wanted me to elocute to show  my guilt and apologize for my crime to show the judge I had remorse and was sorry for what I had done?

like I had said there is alot more of  this to share  of the story but who wants to read a sad sad story of woe and strife of HIV betrayal and forgiveness and reconciliation.

she keeps saying about how  how men are no good cause they cheat on there wives with flewseys  I think to myself the whole time she is ranting where is the child  I brought home for you to raise as your own. I was so bad there again  my stuff never left my pants ?

I had said one time when the child was younger I wanted to do DNA test on the children SO I would have proof to the world  I fathered children with out giving them or her HIV . She said " You do that and it will be the last thing we do together "

sorry to go on and spill my guts but no one but me and you know this is what transpired not the judge or the public defendant or even the police  just me and my wife new, until now you know what I had said and thought.  truth like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. had other comparisons that just will not come to me at this moment. 

truth can be subjective in so having feelings not just facts and sometimes truth can be harmful to those involved   

but being how I have a criminal record now for this just wanted someone else to know

thank you for a place to share my thoughts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.