Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:19:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 232
Total: 234

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: HIV and Aging  (Read 23695 times)

Offline bear60

HIV and Aging
« on: April 08, 2011, 05:24:39 pm »
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: HIV and Aging
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 05:35:59 pm »
I share your interest, of course, Joel with this topic and I'll be exactly 50 in that target year of 2015 (must plan party!). That said, whenever I see you in person you never seem to age.

At least in urban areas where there are resources they do need to start addressing this with symposiums, studies or whatever that's for sure.  And yes, there are definitely mental issues for patients that have dealt with something like HIV over a long duration of time, similar to PTSD issues IMO.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 06:42:59 pm »
Thanks for the link Joel. This suject seems to be a recurring theme lately. And a very valid one. I too will be turning in the year 2015, and I never thought I would live this long. Until recently, I had never given a thought to HIV as it pertains to aging, but now it does cross my mind, and it does bear thinking about.

CaptCarl 

PS: Philly- What month were you born?
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 08:49:59 pm »

PS: Philly- What month were you born?

Feb, '65

Offline CaptCarl

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 10:00:12 am »
Feb, '65

HA! I knew you had to be older than me.

Crone :-*

CC

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 12:47:43 pm »

CC

Mere details my dear -- I look younger :)

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 01:25:03 pm »
Mere details my dear -- I look younger :)

Pictures, Polaroids, snapshots,  and other images PLEASE, are needed, and don't be shy David  :P
make a dirty ole man like me happy before I DIE  ;D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 01:29:00 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline bear60

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 01:37:18 pm »
David
I had dinner last night with a woman who is a psychologist...and approaching retirement.  Guess what our topic of conversation was.....you guessed it....how to fund our retirement. Specifically real estate....selling or staying put.  
Kurt and I are both retired.  I have been doing all my own home repairs..including recoating the roof, and I may not be able to do that much longer.  I dont want to be some old fart living in a filthy house with Kurt and our cats.  
AND....as an aside...one of my neighbors...an old lady who never left her house....was just yesterday found dead after 3 weeks being dead in the house.  
Sio....I think Kurt and I should move to a 55 and over community.  But they are soooooo expensive around here.  It would make sense to move to North Carolina.  Only Kurt wont or cant because of the insurance and ADAP he has here.
Modified to add:   Thanks for the compliment David.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:17:33 pm by bear60 »

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 01:51:04 pm »
And I think a lot of people with HIV haven’t anticipated the challenges of growing older.
ain't that the truth. ::) :D

I lived for years thinking I wouldn't make it to 40, then to 45, and now 50 is about a year away (just over 11 months as I just hit 49 a few wks ago). Now there are days I'm afraid I just might make it into my 60s. Oh not because I don't want to; but because I never imagined it and never planned for it. Living in poverty (on disability - thank goodness I was able to pay into that system for many yrs before getting sick) for 30+ yrs was not ever how I envisioned my life. Much less trying to decide whether some health issues are just because I'm almost 50 or because the HIV inflammation has aged my body to having issues like I'm nearly 70. ::)

All of the research points to having a varied support system, and among those people would be people who understand your experience. That can be a challenge for so many gay men that have lost their entire social-support networks. Many of them have to rebuild communities because their entire friendship networks have been decimated by the disease.
I've been working on rebuilding that "network" but am often times finding myself "the old man" of the group, as most of my contemporaries were the people who passed away just as the first meds were coming to market. Back then I was glad to be caught in the period between the baby boomers and the gen x group because just those couple of yrs difference is why I'm alive and my old friends aren't. But now I see that being caught in that in-between time has left me alone in my age bracket with my new network of friends in their 30s and early 40s because most of those my age and older just didn't make it this far.

My "aging" situation just points out why I've always been glad of this site. Here I have actually met up with people my age, my contemporaries, who were treated with those first meds, remained alive, and have gone on to use over a dozen meds or so through the years. I have a lot more in common with a handful of people here than nearly any of the pozzies I've actually met in person.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline denb45

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 05:09:38 pm »
It's tuff Joel, bob & I feel the same way although are situation is a lot different then yours & kurt, and we certainly don't want to end up living in messy Deplux w/ 2 aging cats, as well as ourselves, now that's  just REAL DEPRESSING  :-[  Stop it Joel, your gonna make me cry PLEASE   :-*  bob & I have yet to figure all of this out,
and I don't want to end up in some nursing-home w/ bob in the same room, they'd have to restrain us to the bed
to keep our hands off of each other  :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 05:14:01 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline denb45

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2011, 06:25:55 pm »
Mikie, you know your always welcomed here w/ us old-assed mo fo's are what's left of us in the 50 & 60+ range  ;D every-time I hear DISCO or 60s music, I know I'm an old fucker  :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 06:27:47 pm by denb45 »

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2011, 07:50:34 pm »
Mikie, you know your always welcomed here w/ us old-assed mo fo's are what's left of us in the 50 & 60+ range
;) that's what I mean. When I joined up with this site (a long time ago and then again in June 2006 with the new software) it was to find people like myself - close to my age, with HIV, and still alive. :D So many of my friends in Ohio, especially those just a few yrs older (I've almost always dated men 5 yrs older than myself), were all gone. Sadly I have found that many gay men here in SC between 50-60 are gone too - although that's not really an HIV/aging problem as much as an issue with the timing of the epidemic.

every-time I hear DISCO or 60s music, I know I'm an old fucker  :D
lordy! LOL every time I hear music from the 80s, I know that I've gotten old. :D
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline denb45

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 08:23:43 pm »
Case-in-point  ;D we all might be sick & old but DAMIT we aint DEAD yet, I wanna get some, and I wanna give too, cause I got a lotta love to get , and lotta friends to make, can I get an AMEN up in HERE :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 08:25:38 pm by denb45 »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2011, 04:42:03 am »
I know I'm sort of a solo voice in this part of the forums, but I wish they'd do studies on women who age with HIV.  I'll be turning 50 in 4 years also (born in 09/65), and I'd really like to know how other LTS'er women 50 and over are doing.  Hormonal changes, breast health issues, long term med issues etc.  Would be nice.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2011, 07:28:55 am »
BT --The Body--- winter 2005/2006 has a report , that I have failed to get the link to , but as you point out these things are rare so you will find it.
love
theyer

edit sun add "will"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:38:06 pm by Theyer »
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline bear60

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 06:48:56 pm »
As we used to say...."Right on"  Betty

Offline RichardfromIndy

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 06:46:49 am »
Hi All,  I read the article and was a bit taken aback.  Given the number of years that this disease has been diagnosed I am surprised that someone hasn't done a study on hiv and aging.  I turned 69 last month and I have been hiv+ since 1990.  I went on a diet (low-carb) last year and lost 30 lbs to get back down to my fighting (sic) weight of 190.  I work out 2-3 times a week, had double-hernia surgery in December, have atrial fibrillation, have had one stent put in and therefore am on a blood-thinner and had rotator cuff surgery in 2005.  Having said all of that, if you saw me walking down the street you would say that I am in good shape.  Of course, not knowing that I have a disease that early-on in it's diagnosis was almost a death sentence.  Over the years I have participated in protocols and changed my medications consistent with what works best at the time.  I am currently on Atripla and, as with past meds, have been fortunate to not have had to deal with side effects (for the most part) with them.  I may be considered outside of the norm, but I don't feel that that is the case.  However, I do feel blessed and fortunate to have a strong support system in my recovery process.

Offline edfu

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 07:24:09 am »
Our own David Evans wrote an excellent article on HIV and aging on poz.com last October.  In particular, he described the essential and important work the activist group CHARPA (Coalition for HIV and Aging Research and Policy Advocacy) is doing with the NIH.  This imperative work within the bowels of the national medical-research bureaucracy is as meaningful today as ACT UP's was.  David plays an important part in CHARPA, and he is to be highly commended and thanked.     

http://www.poz.com/articles/hiv_charpa_aging_401_19208.shtml
"No one will ever be free so long as there are pestilences."--Albert Camus, "The Plague"

"Mankind can never be free until the last brick in the last church falls on the head of the last priest."--Voltaire

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 09:17:08 am »
I just stumbled on this blog, and it's in relation to the book on HIV and aging mentioned in Joel's OP -- it also has links to a lot of other things on this issue:

http://agingwithhiv.wordpress.com/

There's also this blog on the issue:

http://hivaging.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 09:26:03 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline edfu

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 08:49:55 am »
It has occurred to me that the definition of the phrase "HIV and aging" means two different things, and this can cause some confusion when we are discussing HIV and aging.  There is a problem of semantics.

The first definition refers to the problems and stresses, most of them psychological in nature but also of practical concern, that occur in those PLWHAs growing into what is commonly known as "regular" old age in the general population.  For many LTS's, they are living longer than once expected, especially after the introduction of HAART.  They are facing the issues anyone approaching or in retirement faces--issues they once thought were beyond their concern.  Doing so while also HIV-positive increases the problems and issues, however.  The book referred to above in Miss P's link, "Aging with HIV," whose primary author is a psychotherapist, for instance, sets out to answer such questions as:  Can I find a boyfriend, now that I'm not only HIV-positive but also old?  Where will I live?  Who will take care of me when I can no longer be as independent as I once was?  Etc.  These issues are of vital concern, but they are not essentially life-threatening or physically clinical in nature.  They are generically geriatric in nature. 

The second definition of "HIV and aging" is best understood by clarifying the phrase.  It really means "HIV and ACCELERATED aging" and refers to the ever-burgeoning research and evidence that seems to indicate that HIV, even when undetectable in the peripheral blood, causes the biology and organs of the body to physically age before their "normal" time.  Illnesses, morbidities, and dysfunctions normally seen in those in their 70s and 80s are now seen in PLWHAs who are in their 40s and 50s.  Cardiovascular and neurocognitive problems  associated with "normal" old age are increasing in PLWHAs who are not, by the accepted definition, old.  What does it mean when the bones of a 40-year-old HIV-positive are like those of an 80-year-old woman?

Inflammation, even when HIV is controlled by HAART, is believed to be a major cause of this phenomenon.  This must be proved so that steps can be taken to control it. Immunosenescence, one of the features of old age and a major contributor to old-age death, may very well be  exacerbated by HIV, which is already immunosuppresive.  Is it possible that a normal T-cell count may not mean too much, because those  T-cells are really not all functional? These are physically clinical and life-threatening issues that must be resolved ASAP.  We may have been given new life denied earlier to others because of HAART, but will we grow old before our time? 

These problems have been ignored by the scientific community until recently, because all the attention has been paid to the issues pertaining to HAART. That is why CHARPA, for instance, has been vigorously encouraging the National Institutes of Health to promote research on HIV and accelerated aging.
"No one will ever be free so long as there are pestilences."--Albert Camus, "The Plague"

"Mankind can never be free until the last brick in the last church falls on the head of the last priest."--Voltaire

Offline RichardfromIndy

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2011, 06:11:01 am »
Interesting point.  I have never stopped to consider what effect the virus has on my body with regard to aging, particularly internally.  At 69, physically active and emotional stable, I track all of the blood work results but I don't really know how my organs are holding up.  Ignorance is sometimes bliss, but it would be good to know if the rest of me feels as good as the mental part of me.    Perhaps in some ways it really doesn't matter.  We all are going to die from something, it's just that some of us are going to die sooner than others.  And that doesn't even consider the possibility of an accidental death or being hit by lightening.  It seems there isn't much I can do about it anyway, so I may as well not overload my mind worrying about it.  I'm grateful for the physical and mental abilities I have been able to retain over the years and do what I can to retain them.  I work out, play chess, stay involved in my recovery work and try to have some semblence of a sex life to make sure everything still functions though as I get older I notice some of it doesn't work as well as it used to, but I keep on keepin' on.

Offline Sfteve

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2011, 02:58:39 pm »
To EdFu,

Great point.

I attended some community chats addressing "HIV and Aging" hosted by Dr Lisa Capaldini at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. The room is always packed with most of us, the LTS from the early days 1980-1988 when we had nothing to fall back on as for any medical or emotional support. The gatherings continue still and I miss them very much. Someone else´s question may be a trigger reminder of my own questions  buried deep in my already overwhelmed mind. These meetings are great.

I have not seen such chats happening around where I live now, so I have taken the initiative to contact case workers and clinic administrators to make it happen. Doctors and researchers need the entire sum of us all to begin understanding how and what happens when HIV and aging meet. 

I strongly encourage everyone to reach out within our community and ask for similar meetings to start happening.

Hugs to all, Steve

HIV since 1984, Cancer survivor since 1996.
Tcells= 678, Undetectable
Prezista
Truvada
Norvir

Offline wolfter

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2011, 02:57:08 pm »

CC

I too will reach that magical 50 number that same year.  June of 65.

Another obvious issue for many of us, we lived our lives as if there was no tomorrow.  We treated our bodies accordingly.  Not much need to plan for a future that wouldn't happen.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline denb45

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2011, 06:41:43 pm »

Another obvious issue for many of us, we lived our lives as if there was no tomorrow.  We treated our bodies accordingly.  Not much need to plan for a future that wouldn't happen.

Yes Greg, it's called the LAZARUS Syndrome  ;D most all of us LTS know that very well  ;)

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 06:51:52 am »

You guys are worried about 50?!?  Passed that one a few years back. Next year I get to start claiming some senior discounts, but not all.

Some of them don't come into play until you are 60.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline wolfter

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 07:22:49 am »
I'm happy as hell at the thought of turning 50.  I'm 45 and never dreamt I'd see either decade.  When I was in my 20's, one of my friends was bemoaning his upcoming 40th birthday.  I remember thinking how great it would be to reach 30, let alone 40. 

Plus Mark, you look fabulous!

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2011, 08:05:29 am »
I'm happy as hell at the thought of turning 50.  I'm 45 and never dreamt I'd see either decade.  When I was in my 20's, one of my friends was bemoaning his upcoming 40th birthday.  I remember thinking how great it would be to reach 30, let alone 40.
Amen to that brother!  ;D
being in the hospital on 2 birthdays makes me really appreciate that the big 5-oh is less than a yr away.
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline denb45

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 10:52:40 am »
You guys are worried about 50?!?  Passed that one a few years back. Next year I get to start claiming some senior discounts, but not all.

Some of them don't come into play until you are 60.

HUGS,

Mark

Mark, I got you beat by at least a yr. I'll be 55 this NOV 2011, and I'll be able to get a seniors plate at Denny's  :D, and both hubby bob & I can move into a 55+ trailer park, if we want to  ;D

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2011, 02:25:15 am »
You boys are obsessed with your age.

Offline edfu

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2011, 02:55:34 am »
Oh, please!  What a bunch of silly sissies  ;D!  You're all youngsters.  Five-oh is a big, magic number, sure, but I'll be 69 ( :o) this year and hope to see a really big number:  70.   Then you can complain.  What is with all you kids?  In the words of the immortal Mr. MacAfee  (the incomparable Paul Lynde):

Kids!
          I don't know what's wrong with these kids today!
          Kids!
          Who can understand anything they say?
          Kids!
          They're disobedient, disrespectful oafs!
          Noisy, crazy, dirty, lazy loafers!
          While we're on the subject:
          Kids!
          You can talk and talk till your face is blue!
          Kids!
          But they still just do what they want to do!
          Why can't they be like we were,
          Perfect in every way?
          What's the matter with kids today?   

Amen.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 03:09:52 am »
I don't complain about my age -- 46 is a spring chicken.  But I've also lived 50% of my entire life with HIV.  How 'bout you, Blanche?

Offline wolfter

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2011, 07:34:17 am »
I don't complain about my age -- 46 is a spring chicken.  But I've also lived 50% of my entire life with HIV.  How 'bout you, Blanche?

It is kinda surreal to believe how many of us have now lived longer with HIV than we did without it.  For me, each birthday is a badge of honor that I've achieved another milestone that wasn't expected.  I never complain about my age.  My external package might not look as good as it once did, but it contains better contents.

Offline denb45

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2011, 11:35:49 am »
I don't complain about my age -- 46 is a spring chicken.  But I've also lived 50% of my entire life with HIV.  How 'bout you, Blanche?

SHIT, I give one of my limbs to be 46 again, and have 1700+ T-cells like you, but I know that aint EVER gonna happen, miss p, if your blood type is O+ maybe we can work something out, I'd gladly like to get a transfusion from you, and I'm not joking  ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 11:38:27 am by denb45 »

Offline CaptCarl

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2011, 11:45:40 am »

Right there with you Philly. I'm 46 this year, and this also marks the year that I've been poz for 23 years. I have been thinking about having a Half-Life party. It would be a nuclear themed soiree, 'cuz after taking all the meds we have been taking for as long as we have been taking them, who doesn't feel just a bit, well,  toxic now and then?

CaptCarl

Offline denb45

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2011, 12:10:26 pm »
It is kinda surreal to believe how many of us have now lived longer with HIV than we did without it.  For me, each birthday is a badge of honor that I've achieved another milestone that wasn't expected.  I never complain about my age.  My external package might not look as good as it once did, but it contains better contents.

Greg Dear, after 50+ it's all down hill form there sweetie  :-* even men in there 50's like me, don't even look at me, I'm just too dam old, they want younger guys  ;) and the younger guys don't want cha if you aint got any $$$ to offer them....
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 12:16:39 pm by denb45 »

Offline bear60

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2011, 12:06:34 pm »
Oh I just gotta say something here.
I totally agree that there are two ageing topics:
1.  What to do with all of us once we get to be 80.
2. How the meds age us prematurely.
I'm experiencing 1 but not 2...my partner Kurt is definately experiencing 2.  It makes us quite a pair.  We have developed a routine of playing board games instead of going out to the bars. Nice huh. But we go to the gym together too.
I worry about whether Kurt will be around to take care of me when I do get REALLY old and/or sick. But I worry more about whether Kurt is going to just slowly wither away due to premature aging.
Its a bitch...excuse language.

add: Kurt is 52 and I am 67

Offline denb45

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2011, 12:10:30 pm »
Oh I just gotta say something here.
I totally agree that there are two ageing topics:
1.  What to do with all of us once we get to be 80.
2. How the meds age us prematurely.
I'm experiencing 1 but not 2...my partner Kurt is definately experiencing 2.  It makes us quite a pair.  We have developed a routine of playing board games instead of going out to the bars. Nice huh. But we go to the gym together too.
I worry about whether Kurt will be around to take care of me when I do get REALLY old and/or sick. But I worry more about whether Kurt is going to just slowly wither away due to premature aging.
Its a bitch...excuse language.

add: Kurt is 52 and I am 67

{{{HUGS}}}   :-*  I got it worse than you Joel,  Bob is 54 like me, and I'm only 2 weeks older than he is, we'll both turn 55 in NOV 2011  ???

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2011, 03:42:43 pm »
Oh you poor miserable homos with partners -- I'll be the one found stiff with rigor mortis after being dead for a week when a downstairs neighbor figures the ceiling stain is actually blood. Like I'm supposed to feel bad for you?

Offline denb45

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2011, 03:46:40 pm »
Oh you poor miserable homos with partners -- I'll be the one found stiff with rigor mortis after being dead for a week when a downstairs neighbor figures the ceiling stain is actually blood. Like I'm supposed to feel bad for you?

:P can I fuck you before you body get's cold  ;D

Offline bear60

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2011, 10:43:31 am »
David....
maybe you should consider a LIFE ALERT button...you know.."I've fallen and I cant get up."

Offline wolfter

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2011, 10:49:13 am »
OR, I've fallen and can't touch myself.

Offline denb45

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2011, 11:39:47 am »
David, I'll caught you, if you should fall baby  :-* I wanna be around to pick up the pieces when some fool brakes your heart, or what's left em'  :D I'm weird that way  ;) I love the needy , and this here aint for the greedy  :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 11:45:21 am by denb45 »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.