Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:16:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 378
Total: 379

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Finally made the plunge  (Read 68698 times)

Offline wolfter

Re: Finally made the plunge
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2013, 10:14:12 am »
I'm stressed beyond belief about the entire situation.  I had to have an evening out yesterday to forget about it all.  I still have trashy squatters that I will be dealing with today.  I've went from having deep compassion for someone about to be homeless to having hatred.  I absolutely hate that feeling.

I'm thinking I made yet another great mistake in life as I don't even anticipate enjoying any aspect of this.  I've been so stressed about it all that even I realize I've become too thin.  I've not been able to eat due to stress (long term pattern) and I simply don't generally feel well.

As I was typing this, I rec'd a phone call from the guy I bought this place from.  He wants to know when I plan on switching the electricity into my name.  He's getting annoyed as I told him I have no such plans.  I might own the property, but I'm not required to have electricity in my name.  I just paid a 3 month water and sewer bill as that's attached to the property and therefore is my responsibility and I'll be damned if I pay anything unrelated.

Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2013, 10:16:27 am »
I thought the sheriff was putting the illegal tenants out last week . What a mess . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline wolfter

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2013, 10:22:41 am »
They will put them out on the spot, but I keep being too nice.  They keep promising "just one more day".  These people are associated/related to people within my circle of acquaintances and I was trying to be compassionate but it has turned out that I'm simply a chump.

I'm deeply sickened at the thought of what I'm doing today but I have no choice.  I can't continue paying the costs for other men to live. 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2013, 10:24:13 am »

As I was typing this, I rec'd a phone call from the guy I bought this place from.  He wants to know when I plan on switching the electricity into my name.  He's getting annoyed as I told him I have no such plans. 

I dont uderstand, all he has to do is call the electric company and stop the service since its in his name. Has he been paying for the squatters electric? Also if there was no electricity wouldn't the squatters leave?

I too thought all the sheriffs or whatever got them out a week ago.

Im getting lost
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline wolfter

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2013, 10:28:23 am »
I dont uderstad, all he has to do is call the electric company and stop the service since its in his name. HAs he been paying for the squatters electric? Also if there was no electricity wouldnt the squatters leave?

I too thought all the sheriffs or whatever got them out a week ago.

Im getting lost

That's why I told him.  Simply shut the damn utilities off.  If he wants to be financially responsible, that's on him.  When I went there with the PD, I was convinced to give them a couple more days to get out.  I'm stressing about returning with the police again as I don't want to witness someone being thrown out.  I struggling with the entire anger/compassion thingy.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2013, 10:49:56 am »
  I'm stressing about returning with the police again as I don't want to witness someone being thrown out.  I struggling with the entire anger/compassion thingy.

Didnt these people just assault you and cause injury? I really think the time for compassion has passed.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline wolfter

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2013, 02:14:44 pm »
The deed is done.  I could barely stay in there long enough to take photos.  Had to come home in order to change into some of the sweat pants that I will gladly throw away after cleaning this sty.  For your pleasure, have included a few.

It already comes with furniture...lol

Heading out shortly to buy enormous amounts of bleack.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2013, 02:29:09 pm »
You will have it shined up in no time I'm sure .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline wolfter

« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2013, 02:34:55 pm »
Heading to Lowes now to pick up supplies and new locks.  Goodness, what have I gotten myself into?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2013, 02:36:36 pm »
Just remember , Home is where you drag it .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2013, 03:34:59 pm »
I see the Salt Lick SWAT team swooped in suddenly and cleared out all of the miscreants.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline mitch777

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2013, 04:19:27 pm »
Congrats Greg!
Celebrate by eating.
Are you really tossing out those lovely furnishings?
I'm happy for you and I know you will make it into your own comfy abode.
Still want to hear how it went today prying them out of there.
Fireplace. :)

33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2013, 05:34:24 pm »
congrats and good luck!
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2013, 05:48:57 pm »
Happy that you have your place now!!  You were far more compassionate then most would have been.  Can't wait to see your progress as you turn this into "Greg's Place".

Only one pair of sweatpants??  don't you need a different outfit for each room (plus one for each trip to Lowes's)??   ;)

Celebrate with a nice meal!!  you must eat

Hugs,
M

Offline wolfter

« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2013, 11:47:57 am »
I tried googling, but I figure you all might have knowledge.  I spent the entire evening just doing the first cleaning in the kitchen.  My mother spent the entire evening cleaning one bathroom while my sister-in-law spent her time doing the other one.  My dear brother ran the wet vac for several hours.

Anyways, under the kitchen sink, we found around 15 instant coffee jars with a black residue in them.  There were also several jars of tongue depressors (Popsicle) sticks.  along with the razor blades all over the place led us to believe this was drug paraphernalia. 

OH, and here is what 6 hours in one room does.  I'm quite surprised that it was mostly filth.

OH, they also stole the appliances but I'm actually happy about that.  I can't imagine how nasty they would have been. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 11:59:40 am by wolfter »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2013, 12:00:02 pm »
I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything, but considering the caliber of the formerly illegal occupants I might be tempted to have an exterminator come over and give the place a once over. The last thing you want to discover once you move furniture in are bedbugs.

I wonder if that black residue is this.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:02:18 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2013, 12:00:49 pm »
Good Job Wolfie ! . I once bought a repo mobile home and it was so filthy I spent weeks making it right and longer than that to do the repairs . There were 11 fry daddy deep fryers under the cabinets in the kitchen and I had to use a product to degrease car engines to cut the kitchen grease that over every surface .   

I had to use a yard rake on the floors before I ever thought about vacuuming , that and cut gummy bears out of the carpet with scissors  .     
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline wolfter

« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2013, 12:14:36 pm »
I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything, but considering the caliber of the formerly illegal occupants I might be tempted to have an exterminator come over and give the place a once over. The last thing you want to discover once you move furniture in are bedbugs.

I wonder if that black residue is this.

I don't find anything smartass about that comment as I've been told the same thing by everyone who has stopped by.  I already set off 12 bombs that are supposed to kill any critters.  It's kinda sad that we swept all the carpets to simply prepare to rip them all out. 

I should have taken pictures of me stripping on the porch last night as I placed my clothing in plastic bags.  Of course, I immediately showered then went back outside and watched said bag burn in the fire pit as I sipped some refreshments.

I suspected black tar heroin as there were little black dropplets all around the place. 

Offline wolfter

« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2013, 12:20:54 pm »
Good Job Wolfie ! . I once bought a repo mobile home and it was so filthy I spent weeks making it right and longer than that to do the repairs . There were 11 fry daddy deep fryers under the cabinets in the kitchen and I had to use a product to degrease car engines to cut the kitchen grease that over every surface .   

I had to use a yard rake on the floors before I ever thought about vacuuming , that and cut gummy bears out of the carpet with scissors  .   

:)  We actually did that too.  My brother suggesting bringing a leaf rake and we quickly discovered we needed a garden rake.  The funniest aspect of the entire evening was watching the reactions of others each time they found something gross.  In one of the bedrooms, my brother discovered a pile of shit (hopefully from the dog) that he promptly declared that I did in deed have "squatters"...lmao

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2013, 12:24:01 pm »
Just wait until you see what under the carpet , wear a respirator . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2013, 12:29:51 pm »
I'm sure I've read that bombs aren't effective for bed bugs -- is that right or wrong?

Offline wolfter

« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2013, 12:42:46 pm »
I'm sure I've read that bombs aren't effective for bed bugs -- is that right or wrong?

I'm not well versed in this, but I don't think the bombs kill bed bugs.  I was fearful of fleas and roaches which surprisingly, we saw no evidence of. 

I've been calculating what it'll cost to replace all the floor surfaces.  I can put down laminate floors for around $2,000 which qualifies for 6 months, interest free.  that's still over $300 a month.  Yikes.

Offline darryaz

« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2013, 02:33:12 pm »

I think I read that too.  For bedbugs you need a pro exterminator,

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2013, 05:12:27 pm »

Congrats on the new place Wolfie.  You'll have it looking great in no time.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2013, 07:48:24 pm »
I'm definitely convinced some drug activity was happening there.  I had the radio blasting while bleach cleaning with the doors propped open.  I then heard someone yelling JJ.  Walked into the living room to discover a distressed, crack head looking lady standing in the middle of the room.  All she could keep repeating was she needed to talk to JJ. 

Thinking about posting a sign on the door, something such as "This is now a crack free home".  Or perhaps, "Your dealer has moved to Hebron".

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2013, 08:37:53 pm »
I'm definitely convinced some drug activity was happening there.  I had the radio blasting while bleach cleaning with the doors propped open.  I then heard someone yelling JJ.  Walked into the living room to discover a distressed, crack head looking lady standing in the middle of the room.  All she could keep repeating was she needed to talk to JJ. 

Thinking about posting a sign on the door, something such as "This is now a crack free home".  Or perhaps, "Your dealer has moved to Hebron".

You will need a security system.

For real.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline wolfter

« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2013, 11:31:48 pm »
Have so far managed to get a few layers of grime off of everything.  I'm quite surprised that it's cleaning up a nicely as it is.  I expected to have to replace all the cabinets, now I'm thinking just counter tops.

Working 3rd shift tonight, so nighty night all.   :D

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2013, 12:16:09 am »
that's the same pix you posted 12 hours ago. LOL
(use a flash maybe to cut some of that yellow coloration ;) )

you are using adequate ventilation with your cleansers I hope. I do know someone (my mom's best friend's son) who passed away one night after having been in a closed up mobile home cleaning all day.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline wolfter

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2013, 07:48:08 am »
that's the same pix you posted 12 hours ago. LOL
(use a flash maybe to cut some of that yellow coloration ;) )

you are using adequate ventilation with your cleansers I hope. I do know someone (my mom's best friend's son) who passed away one night after having been in a closed up mobile home cleaning all day.

I really must be getting exhausted.  I thought I posted a different one.  Lordy, I have a difficult enough using the camera portion of my phone without the added stress of learning how to change the settings.

And yes, I'm leaving all the windows and doors open as I'm cleaning.  The entire place now smells of bleach instead of skank. 

Offline klassykitty

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2013, 01:57:04 pm »
I bet it won't take long for word to get around that your "drug house" is no longer a drug house. 

I have friends who bought a house 10 years ago after they got married and when they tore the paneling off the wall coke and meth fell out.  They took it all to the police.  The police knew it used to be a drug house and told them what they could expect to find.  They also had a professional come out and exterminate the place for the meth stuff before and after they did the remodel.

Enjoy your new place and change your locks asap.

Michelle 8)
How to handle stress like a dog:
If you can't eat it or play with it.....
then pee on it and walk away

Diagnosed 01-20-2011
01-23  CD4 32    VL 125,400
02-18        76     VL 189
03-14  no cd4 test done   VL-52
04-14   69  VL-UNDECTABLE  YEA!!
05-26   50  whoopsy  
06-27   71        %-7
08-15   64 WTF %-9 
10-16  80         %7  
2012  CD4  %Thing   VL-UD
01-18  87    7
04-18  93    8  
07-16  151  8         
10-18  83    9    VL-70
2013   CD4   %thing       VL-UD
01-28  121     9
04-24  148    11   
07-25  157    11   
10-22  185    13
2014   CD-4  %thing   VL-UD
02-07 201 YEA!!!!!!  12
06-03  205      12

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2013, 02:20:45 pm »
If coke and meth started falling out of my walls I'd have a party, not call the police.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2013, 09:23:37 pm »
Where can I get one of these coke trailers?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 09:34:25 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline wolfter

« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2013, 09:35:06 pm »
Hoping someone here has some home remedy answers.  My first several days working on the property, I never saw one sign of fleas.  They only seemed to appear after I started ripping the carpet out the Master.

I felt fleas all over my legs and went running out.  I had literally, 100's of them on me.  Obvious more infested than I though.  I immediately went and bought enough foggers for more than twice the amount needed.  Set them off and returned 8 hours later.  It appears to have made no difference.

I'm not walking back in there until I have a game plan.  I develop severe reactions to flea and mosquito bites and have a bunch of little welts over my beautiful legs.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2013, 09:42:47 pm »
Hoping someone here has some home remedy answers.  My first several days working on the property, I never saw one sign of fleas.  They only seemed to appear after I started ripping the carpet out the Master.

I felt fleas all over my legs and went running out.  I had literally, 100's of them on me.  Obvious more infested than I though.  I immediately went and bought enough foggers for more than twice the amount needed.  Set them off and returned 8 hours later.  It appears to have made no difference.

I'm not walking back in there until I have a game plan.  I develop severe reactions to flea and mosquito bites and have a bunch of little welts over my beautiful legs.

I think boric acid works . Also pot a lamp over a big ass bowl of water and they will jump in and drown . Use a desk type spot light about 12 inches over the water , I promise it works .

The hearts flea spray for carpets and furniture is the cheapest and surprisingly it works well too . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2013, 04:01:54 am »
www.stopthefleas.com is a comprehensive site Wolfie, although from reading the thread I think Miss P point about calling in the professionals might be the best move.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2013, 04:14:04 am »
They mention Boric Acid and under links will take you to the nearest professionals.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline wolfter

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2013, 05:55:50 am »
One of my buddies mentioned boric acid.  He agreed to go over and do his magic for $50 bucks.  SOLD.  When I stopped by again, it was only that one area that has them. 

I walked into every room except the master and didn't see any.  As soon as I went in there, they treated me like a celebrity.

Offline intaglio

• Doesn't have to pay for vowels
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2013, 06:35:14 am »
Family owns rental properties. Been there, done that.

Fleas are attracted to vibrations. Walking across that carpet is what attracts them to you. Vacuums work wonders. So does the 'death by drowning' Jeff mentions. Foggers will kill them, just not immediately. The sooner you get the carpets out, the less places they have to hide. Expect a new batch in a week or two. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I have to wonder what the crawlspace is like on that. You may need a respirator and hazmat suit to get under there. Winter's coming, make sure your pipes have working heat wraps.

Instead of burning your sweats, consider these. Someone said that Lowe's or Home Depot sells them. Much cheaper than replacing your clothes.
Reality is frequently inaccurate.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2013, 11:54:16 pm »
I got a new contractor to help with some of the work.  Not sure if I'm more excited about him or the work.   :o  He says he's a reformed Amishite.  He is married with kids, but I totally understood the nuances.  That's a totally different aspect but I suspect I will google amish porn later.  ;)

Anyways, after consulting with him, I'm not sure about knocking out a wall to make a master walk in suite.  I envisioned a cherry line wardrobe area that I could easily hang out in and be comfortable.  He's advising against it as it would reduce the resale value as there aren't many clothes obsessed gay men in the area.  ;(

We started the destruction in order to make it proper. He accomplished this all in one evening.  Of course I provided pizza and beer. 

Offline Fisher

« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2013, 02:16:56 pm »
Great News! Lots of fun work ahead.
- fisher
06/15 CD 365 %24 VL<20
01/15 CD 468 %24 VL<20
09/14 CD 385 %22 VL<20
07/14 CD 391 %20 VLUD
04/14 CD 486 %23 VL<20
11/13 CD 351 %21  VL<20
10/13 CD 390 %16  VL<20
06/13 CD 315 %19  VL 22
02/13 CD 396 %14  VL<20
12/12 CD 392 %13  VL320
11/12 CD 428 %13  VL1200
*Started Meds: Atripla
10/12 CD 427 %11  VL 139000 -- 09/12 CD 408 %13 VL 92928
09/11 CD 745 %27 VL CLOT -- 10/10 CD 863 %29 VL 2782
10/09 CD 597 %30 VL 2537 -- 05/08 CD 809 %28 VL 1504
04/07 CD 797 %25 VL 3558 -- 11/06 CD 720 %28 VL 1214
06/05 CD 731 %25 VL 1575 -- 12/04 CD 1176 %30 VL 1329
01/04 CD 959 %26 VL 1011 -- 11/03 CD 1000 %28 VL 1581
12/02 CD 748 %28 -- 10/01 CD 860 %25
08/00 CD 1022 %28 -- 04/99 CD 854 %27
11/98 CD 899 %28 -- 02/97 CD 1400 %37
11/96 CD 1325  VL <500 -- 09/96 – Western Blot
05/83 – 04/98 - Mon - Pa

Offline Habersham

« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2013, 05:12:08 pm »
OK, I can tell by looking at the plumbing that the toilet goes over there in the corner.

Help me out, is this your kitchen?
Because I Can

Offline wolfter

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2013, 08:44:39 pm »
OK, I can tell by looking at the plumbing that the toilet goes over there in the corner.

Help me out, is this your kitchen?

This is the master bathroom.  I really don't like the idea of having the walk in closet in there...but it's too costly to build a proper sized one.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2013, 05:04:40 am »
Realized I hadn't updated for a while.  going this weekend to finally get
paint and flooring.  Took this long just to be able to see the under the grime surfaces.  ended up agreeing to carpeting in the bedrooms and laminate in the rest of the place.  Already hired the carpeting guy.

I totally decided a grey on grey scheme for the entire place.  color-blindness has its benefits.  :)  Haven't decided on the grand scope of things, but if it's sold, will make enough to have my legit dream home. 

I will be on the lake one day without renting a boat slip.  I'll have to act quickly as the cheaper, smaller places are selling quickly.  The million dollar homes are out of my age bracket since I'm too old to have a pappy.  :)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2013, 09:47:07 am »

I totally decided a grey on grey scheme for the entire place.  color-blindness has its benefits.  :)  Haven't decided on the grand scope of things, but if it's sold, will make enough to have my legit dream home. 

I'm confused. Are you flipping this property for something larger now?

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2013, 10:05:05 am »
Is flipping trailers a thing? Maybe you should start a show on Bravo

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline wolfter

« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2013, 01:41:34 pm »
Is flipping trailers a thing? Maybe you should start a show on Bravo

Really?  So many thoughts that I refuse to display.  I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny at my expense or if it's just your nature.  Each time I think we're making progress, you make such asinine comments.  Where are the mods when they think something is over the top?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2013, 01:45:35 pm »
Really?  So many thoughts that I refuse to display.  I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny at my expense or if it's just your nature.  Each time I think we're making progress, you make such asinine comments.  Where are the mods when they think something is over the top?

I think Willy meant no harm Wolfe and I think all of us are happy you are doing something you like doing .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline wolfter

« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2013, 01:48:36 pm »
I think Willy meant no harm Wolfe and I think all of us are happy you are doing something you like doing .

BS, that was a demeaning comment and I see it for what it is. 

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2013, 01:56:44 pm »
BS, that was a demeaning comment and I see it for what it is. 

You are very well liked and I bet Willy will be sorry he offended you although I bet it was good natured ribbing .

My aunt just bought a mobile home and it cost much less than half as much as my house and is twice as nice , I'm a little envious myself and wish I had gone that route instead of living in the city . 

Check out what she bought for $67K , its the 2005 Keller , it never as been lived in and was a demo model   http://sehomesestates.com/?s=keller&submit=Go
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 02:49:59 pm by Jeff G »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2013, 06:02:51 pm »
Wolf I apologize if I offended you.  At times I forget you have a delicate disposition and clearly my "nature" conflicts with that. I will bow out of this thread and take my ribbing elsewhere... MissP is about due for a dose anyways.

keep up the good work though, I will watch your progress from the sidelines.

Btw, I've seen plenty of trailers on sales lot here that are 10 times nicer than my house, and that I would have no probs living in.

-Will

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.