Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:09:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773198
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 503
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 479
Total: 481

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: cuts on bottom  (Read 3044 times)

Offline mario76

• Standard
cuts on bottom
« on: April 04, 2013, 11:14:27 am »
hi guys... a couple of day ago i met a tgirl and went to her place. we kissed and went on to perform oral sex to each other (protected).after that we performed frottage to each other also Protected. during her frottaging me she pressed really hard on my ass cheeks with her thumbs that she cut me skin. we continued to frottaging and finished. there was a brief time where her bare cock came near the fresh cuts perhaps even touching the cut. she did not ejaculate. my question is.

1 Can someone be penetrated with out actually knowing during frottage?.very aroused.

2 is there concern that i get tested after her penis and perhaps fluids came directly on my fresh cut? a lot of bodily rubbing?

3 even if she has a cut on her thumbs would that be risky i didnt notice that she has any cuts on her hand?

thank you..

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
Re: cuts on bottom
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 11:28:10 am »
Hi Mario . You didn't have a risk in any of the situations you asked about , none .

# 1 . You would know if you were penetrated , trust me on this .

#2. HIV is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.Once outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. For this reason, bodily fluids outside the body do not pose a risk and that means masturbation is not a risk for HIV infection.

#3. You do not need to worry about small cuts or any cuts in the situation you described .

Here is what you need to know to avoid HIV .

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED FURTHER HIV TESTING AT THIS TIME, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care checkup, including but not limited to HIV testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine checkups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine HIV tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than HIV. Some of the other STIs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid HIV infection. It really is that simple!s what you need to know in order to avoid HIV .

HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline mario76

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 11:42:37 am »
Jeff thank you for your reply ... from your answer i understand that there is no scenario in my situation no matter how rough or how big or small the cut is, that i can't  be infected? i mean i am still a virgin.

one last question is there a concern for hepatitis? .. i am vaccinated for hep b . but what about other types?

sorry and i hope i am not nagging...

mario

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 11:53:40 am »
You are welcome Mario . You are correct , you didn't have a risk and can safely put this event out of your concerns .

The reason I shared this part with you is because all sexually active adults should be having yearly if not more sexual health check ups because other things like herpes and syphilis and Hepatitis are much easier to acquire . 

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than HIV. Some of the other STIs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mario76

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 07:36:34 am »
hi guys..

I'm back with another question.. i hooked up with another tgirl yesterday. and as she was putting on the condom on herself she placed it inside out touching her uthera she then corrected it. seconds after that she performed frottage on me...she pressed really hard but no penetration  took place perhaps a tiny bit .. Anyways she also fingered herself and touched the tip of the condom immediately after..  i there any cause for concern????

thanks

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 07:43:00 am »
HIV is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.Once outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. For this reason, bodily fluids outside the body do not pose a risk and that means masturbation is not a risk for HIV infection.
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mario76

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 08:46:39 pm »
hi guys .. i just had an encounter hours ago .. i went to see another tgirl we kissed and i penetrated her with a condom..

after that she tried to penetrate me with a condom it went in all the way for a few seconds...

i went to the bathroom and found out I'm bleeding from behind .. i took the condom off her and water tested it to see if there was any tear ... thank god there was non perfectly intact.....

1- does the fact that i bled mean that there is an exposure?

2- if her hands had blood on them when she fingered me could the 2 cuts cause an infection??

3- Can i put this behind me and have sex with my girlfriend?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 08:55:12 pm »
Mario ... we have already been over this you now . HIV is sexually transmitted from unprotected anal and vaginal sex and not from fingering or masturbation . If you read this again you will see your questions have been answered . Use condoms for anal and vaginal sex correctly and consistently and you will avoid HIV ... its really really that simple .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mario76

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 09:00:07 pm »
Thanks for your reply Jeff ..

The difference this time is that i was penetrated and i still have blood.what  if  the condom had blood.. so so sorry to sound like a nag...

still no need to test????
really appreciate your help..

mario

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2014, 09:06:01 pm »
That is right . You have not had a risk and do not need to test over this specific incident .
You are not a nag but you can't keep coming here asking the same questions and buying a subscription every time you get a little butt action ... Learn the facts and be confident when you have sex so you don't worry for days over minutes of pleasure .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.