Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:38:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773300
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 607
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 606
Total: 607

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: LMAO...Sure wish this person had asked their question here...  (Read 8900 times)

Offline ElZorro

LMAO...Sure wish this person had asked their question here...
« on: August 17, 2010, 07:56:07 pm »
I would have loved to hear the responses from Ann and the like....still laughing my ass off!!!  ;D

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q210314.html?ic=700101

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
Re: LMAO...Sure wish this person had asked their question here...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 08:14:50 pm »
That foolish kinky queen should have sat on a knife. Damn, there are some stupid people in this world.

Too bad he didn't say what restaurant it was. I'm sure that the patrons would be delighted to know what their putting in their mouth.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 09:15:35 pm »
A spoon as a didlo? What possible gratification could a spoon give you? I'm with the doctor, he should ahve used the rolling pin.

SOOOO many unanswered questions here...did the OP jsut grab a spoon and go to the bathroom alone? Or was it part of a kitchen orgy?

But really...a spoon?

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 09:34:24 pm »
OH so that's what spooning means .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline ElZorro

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 09:35:59 pm »
hope not...I've heard that spooning leads to forking and that could become really be dangerous!

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 09:40:32 pm »
Before I bought my first dildo i used to stick the handle end of really large screwdrivers up my shit chute.  Once it went much too far in and it was kind of hard to get out, or maybe I just panicked but after that I went out and bought a dildo.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 09:44:17 pm »
hope not...I've heard that spooning leads to forking and that could become really be dangerous!

Or god forbid sporking ... I had a friend who was attacked by a pissed of guy with a spork at KFC at the corner of Broadway and Belmont in Chicago . We called it the KFC hate crime .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 09:56:08 pm »
Before I bought my first dildo i used to stick the handle end of really large screwdrivers up my shit chute.  Once it went much too far in and it was kind of hard to get out, or maybe I just panicked but after that I went out and bought a dildo.

Was this during your stint as a butch mechanic?

Green plantains did the trick for me. Thick, smooth, and full of nutrients for my pooper.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 10:00:30 pm »
... or maybe I just panicked

Hillarious!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 01:20:30 am »
I read this the other day.  Dr. Bob gets many questions like this.  I'm starting to think people get off talking about sexual stuff disguised as Am I Infected questions. 

I've had a few people who work in emergency rooms say they get a good number of people each year coming in with things stuck in their poop holes.  Many will actually say they fell on the object--just like the Seinfeld episode.  My "brother-in-law" is an OBGYN doc and said he gets women who will tell all their business.  I suppose this is good to share things with your doc.  This one lady asked him why she can't take her husband up her butt.  She said he is "so huge", but that she still should be able to take it.  It seemed like she just wanted to brag about how big her husband is. 

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 01:23:42 am »
We get many similar queries in this forum. Thankfully, the posters do not usually post elsewhere on the site.

But yeah, we have had some real winner there.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 07:51:59 am »
I would have loved to hear the responses from Ann and the like....still laughing my ass off!!!  ;D

I would have liked to tell him to fork off, quit being so tight (literally and figuratively) and buy a damn dildo. ~looks at Miss P~

But in reality I would have just told him he didn't have a risk. It sucks sometimes to have to be professional and diplomatic. Sometimes I type out really scathing replies just to get it out of my system, then delete it and rewrite to tell them they didn't have a risk.

I read this the other day.  Dr. Bob gets many questions like this.  I'm starting to think people get off talking about sexual stuff disguised as Am I Infected questions. 

And sometimes I think they're just trying to wind us up. I strongly suspect that of Spoon Guy.

We get many similar queries in this forum. Thankfully, the posters do not usually post elsewhere on the site.

But yeah, we have had some real winner there.

Yeah, did you see the panty-sniffing post yesterday? He claimed he was asking for a "friend". Yeah, right. Pull the other one, mate, it's got bells on. ::)
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 08:44:06 am »

Yeah, did you see the panty-sniffing post yesterday? He claimed he was asking for a "friend". Yeah, right. Pull the other one, mate, it's got bells on. ::)

Oh yes, I saw that one.

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 08:54:01 am »

That's too much information, we really didn't need to know that about you  ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 12:14:52 pm »
Dearest Ann,

I cannot help notice, your new signature that says DON'T FORGET, KIDS..., THE BIGGER YOUR POST COUNT, THE BIGGER YOUR PENIS IS. I'm just wondering if there is anything you want to share with the forum? Any recent surgeries? Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 12:46:50 pm »
Dearest Ann,

I cannot help notice, your new signature that says DON'T FORGET, KIDS..., THE BIGGER YOUR POST COUNT, THE BIGGER YOUR PENIS IS. I'm just wondering if there is anything you want to share with the forum? Any recent surgeries? Inquiring minds want to know.

hehehehehehehehehe.... no, no surgeries of that nature, recent or otherwise. Of course I still have my non-surgical strap-on as well as my super-size double, but those are another kettle of fish entirely.

I found that signature avatar somewhere on the internet and thought it would be entirely appropriate for this place. Especially when going by that criteria, the biggest dick award goes to me. ;D

PS - and the only reason I have am the biggest dick in the forums is thanks to the Am I Infected forum! 9421 of my 16,259 post are in that forum and 6838 are elsewhere.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 12:53:12 pm by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 12:54:16 pm »

hehehehehehehehehe.... no, no surgeries of that nature, recent or otherwise. Of course I still have my non-surgical strap-on as well as my super-size double, but those are another kettle of fish entirely.

I found that signature avatar somewhere on the internet and thought it would be entirely appropriate for this place. Especially when going by that criteria, the biggest dick award goes to me. ;D

PS - and the only reason I have am the biggest dick in the forums is thanks to the Am I Infected forum! 9421 of my 16,259 post are in that forum and 6838 are elsewhere.
Ms. P would probably be a close second ??? ;D
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 01:08:58 pm »
Philly IS second, behind me by only 2741 posts. Haven't you ever looked at the forum stats page?

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 01:30:22 pm »
Philly IS second, behind me by only 2741 posts. Haven't you ever looked at the forum stats page?
Thanks Ann - never knew that was there - now something to further reinforce my obsessive-compulsive behavior   ;)
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 05:01:13 pm »
How does Miss P have any time for the Dominicans with all the time she spends on line replying and starting threads?  :)

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2010, 02:58:18 am »
Was this during your stint as a butch mechanic?

Green plantains did the trick for me. Thick, smooth, and full of nutrients for my pooper.

I will never look at plantains the same again and I have one left in the kitchen... :o
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2010, 03:04:50 am »
How does Miss P have any time for the Dominicans with all the time she spends on line replying and starting threads?  :)

I am guessing Ms Thang multitasks her ass off. But I am wondering who that yummy piece is in her Avy. I am jealous, he looks good and is smoking on what looks to be a blunt. I swear I so want to be like Ms P when I grow up....Fine men...Fierce fashion sense and a wicked tongue.....OH MY!!! Love Miss P... :-*

I am also jealous of Ann because I want a nice BIG strap-on....*pouts*
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2010, 08:39:34 am »
Thanks Ann - never knew that was there - now something to further reinforce my obsessive-compulsive behavior   ;)

Then I suppose you also don't know that each and every member here also has their own stats page, accessible from their profile page. Here's yours.

I am guessing Ms Thang multitasks her ass off.

Yes, I can just picture her draped across her couch on her belly, laptop on the end table, hot Dominican going at it, Miss P typing away furiously. ;D

I am also jealous of Ann because I want a nice BIG strap-on....*pouts*

You'll have to come visit some day and I'll wipe that pout off your face. ;)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2010, 08:44:46 am »
But I am wondering who that yummy piece is in her Avy. I am jealous, he looks good and is smoking on what looks to be a blunt. I swear I so want to be like Ms P when I grow up....Fine men...Fierce fashion sense and a wicked tongue.....OH MY!!! Love Miss P... :-*

Hands off my Antonio girl -- it's so OVAH for him!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2010, 03:31:08 pm »
Looks@Antonio.......*gets fever*.....THUD...*hits the floor*

Yep Ann, that is exactly the picture I get of Ms. P too. What a DIVA, eh?
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 03:54:24 pm »
Then I suppose you also don't know that each and every member here also has their own stats page, accessible from their profile page. Here's yours.

Yeah, I figured out how to see my own quite a while ago - I'm pretty self centered and self absorbed that way  ;D    It was seeing the stats for the whole site and the breakdown of most posts by member, etc. that I didn't know about

-Thanks!! ;)
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 03:54:38 pm »
What prison release program did Miss P find Antonio attending?

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2010, 02:30:21 am »

I knew the "I love Porn" thread would be number 1.  It is interesting to see which threads get viewed and replied to the most.  I like how it tells you how many days one has been online.  I realize this counts when people sign on and leave the computer running for hours without actually being at the computer. 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2010, 06:28:17 am »
I realize this counts when people sign on and leave the computer running for hours without actually being at the computer. 

No. When someone leaves a window open to the forums but aren't actually moving around in the forums or posting, they will only show or register as being online for fifteen minutes after their last activity.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2010, 08:26:30 am »
The really amazing thing is how thunter34 still shows up on the stats even though he's not been on the forums since 12/5/08

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2010, 03:21:42 am »
No. When someone leaves a window open to the forums but aren't actually moving around in the forums or posting, they will only show or register as being online for fifteen minutes after their last activity.

Ah, I was trying to blame some of my time on falling asleep with the computer still logged-in here. 

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.