Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 30, 2024, 01:43:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772965
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 178
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Paranoid. help me please...Oral Sex with Transexual  (Read 7100 times)

Offline tarek

• Standard
Paranoid. help me please...Oral Sex with Transexual
« on: December 04, 2019, 01:11:25 pm »
Hello,
Thanks for help in advance.

I am a bisexual guy , In July , I had several sexual experiences with 3 sex workers (not at same time).
two of them were wanking until came ( handjob) and the other was some of inserting (dildo in me until I came and do not remember if she put a candom on it or no ) I was not sure if it is clean or not also.also she fingered me.  so I had antibodies test after two weeks of the experience and I did the same to be sure after one month it was negative too.

Month ago I had also three experiences one was similar ( sex worker inserts a strap on (Dildo) in my anus she was using candom this time but after taking a break she removed it and starting again when i asked her she told me she replaced it with a new one but I'm not sure of that ) finally she handjobed me till I came. while the second time was with russian sex worker she gave ma a massage, kissing too , I kissed her vagnia and it was wet after she made  the handjob I used a towel she gave to me.

last one were from 2 weeks ago , it was light playing "kissing maybe deep and playing with tongues", nipple sucking i gave to her ) and I came on her chest while my penis was between her chest.

I'm now suffering from a fever my body temperature is 37.6 C degree, sore throat and light cough but no skin or body rash , I was telling myself it maybe a fever because we are in December and winter is coming but I  my mind play tricks and prevent me to act normal so Im very worried.

my question if those of I mentioned above is a hiv concern .
Sorry for long message and my bad english , I'm 27 years old guy.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 01:16:09 pm by tarek »

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
Re: Paranoid. help me please...Oral Sex with Transexual
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 01:19:01 pm »
Hiya

What you posted is not an HIV concern, if this was the only sexual activities/contact you had since May 2019 then HIV is not an issue.

I hope you feel better soon but instead of stressing about it see your local doctor and treat whatever is making you feel unwell.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid HIV infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions. Consider starting PrEP going forward as an additional layer of protection against HIV

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as safe in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other easier to transmit STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 01:23:25 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply . really apperciate it .

So no need to make another test however of those symptoms?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 01:26:02 pm »
What you posted was no HIV risk, so HIV is not an issue and there is no need to run out and test unless something else has happened since May.

As said I hope you feel better soon but instead of stressing about it see your local doctor and treat whatever is making you feel unwell.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 01:34:28 pm »
Thanks for replying again!

Since I Can't remember if since May or before,

There is one girl I used to do practices with her but no intercourse , these practices was about licking her vagina (maybe she came I do not know) , and she was using a dildo, fingering me too but with no condom. most of those activities are before doing the tests and 2 times after the test.

also do you mean by a local doctor a normal doctor , in other words should I state this activities while I explain the symptoms ?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 01:47:11 pm »
There is one girl I used to do practices with her but no intercourse , these practices was about licking her vagina (maybe she came I do not know) , and she was using a dildo, fingering me too but with no condom. most of those activities are before doing the tests and 2 times after the test.

Also not an HIV concern

you mean by a local doctor a normal doctor ,

Yes, the regular GP i.e the normal doctor.

should I state this activities while I explain the symptoms ?

Just tell the doctor you are feeling unwell, stop overthinking things
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 12:50:15 am »
Hello ,

Thanks for helping and caring!

Several hours ago , I went to sex worker , had intercourse using candom, she was touching my shaft firstly without it and then I put the condom on " durex extra safe"
 I ejaculated after less than minute as I was stressed . I put it out from her inside vagina and it seemed the semen was there in the condom " no leakage but not sure"

beside this, she was fingering me at the first without condom , and when she started to get in depth she put a condom on her finger and continue the activity.

Please may you answer my questions as I'm so worried after reading some posts and article around condom and safe sex.

Am I risk after those activities ?
Should I take PEP ?
Please help me as I am paranoid and can not even sleep.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 01:57:45 am »
What you posted does not even warrant testing, let alone PEP.

Fingering and touching your penis is not an HIV risk.

Regarding the intercourse, HIV can't transmit through an intact latex or polyurethane condom. If a condom fails during the act of intercourse it's obvious to the insertive partner. There is no reason to be stressing about intercourse ss long as this obvious issue did not happen.

HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2020, 04:41:37 am »
thanks for replying and apperciate what you said

but execuse me as im not english speaker
what do you mean by "it's obvious to the insertive partner"?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2020, 04:44:12 am »
As in shredded, leaving no doubt.

Relax, move on with your life, test out of standard routine at least yearly as every sexually active adult should.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 04:46:35 am »
Thank you man , your words help me alot.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2020, 02:01:40 am »
You're welcome.

HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2020, 11:25:12 am »
Hello,
from a while ago "2-3 hours" I met a transexual "shemale" sex worker, I used a role as bottom but we did not make any intercourse.
She gave me a massage and asked me to suck her penis , so I asked her in rutrun to put a condom so she did. the candom was flavored "I'm not sure whether it's important to mention or not. I started suck her for 2-3 minutes and she asked me to kiss her so I did a couple of really quick kisses. then she started played with my penis to and jerking me while the other of her hand on my anus "my ass hole sorry for the expression" but she did not get deep. I have sucked her again while the condom is on and then she was lied on her pack . I put my penis on her too while the candom is still on, she started jerking me off " I did not wear a condom " and gave me a hand job till I ejaculated on her belly.

She did made a silly move she touched my cum and put her finger on my lips so I moved quickly to wash my mouth with water and mouth acid that I notice she had.

I did not notice whether the candom is broken , teared or not she passed it in the bin.
Now I'm very a fraid and really don't know if I should wait and test or not.
Please tell me if that activities are HIV concern?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2020, 11:29:03 am »
Hiya,

If you keep having these fears post-sex prehaps you should consider talking to a therapist. Use condoms, stop stressing after every encounter and test yearly out of routine.

In short, she jerked you off, you kissed her and she fingered you. You also gave her a BJ with a condom. My only comment is to move on with your life!

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid HIV infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions. Consider starting PrEP going forward as an additional layer of protection against HIV

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as safe in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other easier to transmit STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.

HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2020, 11:31:51 am »
I'm sorry that i have this fear but it is not only from sex this in my nature.
I forgot to mention that I 've a weak gums so I'm fraid from that too if any can transmit thorugh this.

So you don't see to make a test ?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 11:36:44 am »
No.

Use condoms, stop stressing after every encounter and test yearly out of routine.

Also no need to apologise for having fear but instead of leaving it to control you work with a therapist to help you cope with your thoughts and fears
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2020, 11:43:36 am »
Thank you Jim, you do a part of this job thank you really.
I will consider this advice really!

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2020, 01:14:26 pm »
Hello all,

I'm 28 years old , since 11 days , I had unprotected oral sex with a prostitute , I received oral sex- was unprotected for few times (3 times maybe each for  30- 50 seconds ) with her and she gave also handjob to me , and also exchanged kissing "deep" , before I cum, my penis was inside her mouth, when i felt about tocum , i get it out "not sure if she touched it "

unlikely after few days I felt burning urine , went to the doctor and he described me an antibacterial medicine and he said most likely I got Chlamydia even though my urine analysis test shows all negative , I started to take the medicine anyway. Now I'm paranoid that I read the catching Chlamydia and Gronnea  increasing the possibility to catch HIV. also I'm not sure if she is negative or not of course ,, Please any.
when I was going to make the tests , I checked up for STD tests too as annual test and results were negative " I know it couldn't see HIV within 11 days but i felt  need to mention this "

I'm sorry but please to tell me Am I risk to catch HIV?
Should I go to test again ? after reading that I'm more likely to get it with my case?

Appreciate your support and help

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 01:27:42 pm by tarek »

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2020, 02:40:12 pm »
You had zero HIV risk from the encounter posted here.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2020, 02:46:46 pm »
I'm not sure that you Jim responded to my last post as your reply was on oral sex with transexual post while am posted a new one that related to chlamydia.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2020, 02:54:12 pm »
Yes, I read your post three times.

Getting your penis sucked is not how HIV is transmitted and having chlamydia doesn't change that. Nobody has ever acquired HIV the way you fear.

So unless you have engaged in other sexual activities you had no HIV exposure.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2020, 02:57:50 pm »
Thanks Jim for answering but I multiple read this is more likely to catch HIV if person with HIV having exposure to another one. an article sample is here below through this link "part of Chlamydia and HIV".
https://www.avert.org/sex-stis/sexually-transmitted-infections/chlamydia#:~:text=Having%20chlamydia%20increases%20your%20risk,have%20sex%20without%20a%20condom.

Don't you see should I make HIV test after this experience ?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2020, 03:05:26 pm »
Pay attention and listen!

For the last time nobody in 40 years of this pandemic and over 75 million cases has ever contracted HIV the way you fear regardless of Chlamydia. What you fear simply lacks all the conditions needed for transmission of HIV you might as well be asking about shaking hands or sitting on toilet seats

The theory of an STI "increasing" the odds of HIV transmission is if you have a preexisting STI causing lets say as example inflammation or open sores and you engage in an activity that is already an HIV risk, let's say unprotected intercourse it might increase the likelihood of HIV being transmitted.

However it does not create a risk where there was none to start with or magic HIV transmissions.

Trust that clarifies.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2020, 03:11:55 pm »
so do I need to go to HIV test after that? , even if Chlamydia infected?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2020, 03:15:47 pm »
Really?

All I can tell you is what you posted was zero HIV risk so if you acquired HIV it was not from this encounter.

I'm sorry that you are struggling with these ongoing fears and I wish I could assist you ,however, I'm not a therapist and this is something to consider discussing with one.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 03:18:06 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2020, 03:33:42 pm »
I'm sorry for keeping stress on you , where I live it's difficult for me to share things so I just feel comfortable here , I just need to confirm no need for test to be more relaxed. I already made the annual HIV test 2 days ago and it showed negative, and this incident was the first unprotected experience since May.
sorry again if I annoy

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2020, 03:37:41 pm »
Move on with your life!

No need to test for HIV post no risk situations.

Keep using condoms for any intercourse, test out of standard routine at least yearly.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2020, 03:39:58 pm »
Appreciate your words, thank you Really

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2020, 04:37:12 pm »
You're welcome.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2020, 12:42:07 pm »
Hello,
I've been tested last month after 3 months (90 days)from August exposure mentioned in this thread. I tested antibody and it was negative.  my question is this test is conclusive after this period ?

I've now 3 exposures with 3 different girls with uknown std status.

The first one was 3 weeks ago, I had a massage and she was giving me a handjob without condom until Cumming, I had hugged here , my penis was touching her but while she was wearing a panties and i act like performing with her. no more in this event.

Second one with a friend, i fingered her anal, deep kissing , put my penis on her vagina while it was wet and like moving my penis on it , she also sucked me but no intercourse until i cum too while she was handjob on me, I also was playing with her vagina. this event was no condom too. she had only one boyfriend but after breaking up no other sex performed with guys while it worth to mention she is still virgin.

last encounter with fully protected , condom on i didn't fucked her , but she put a cucumber into my anal and and performed like that, the cucumber was with condom too but i used a lube while i bought it with condom from durex brand.  the strange thing and i'm sorry to mention that i was do a bottom role , she put her lip stick on my lips and also dressed a panties he got for me , she told me it's clean but it was dark so i couldn't see. i grapped her chest but no sucking or exchanging any fluids at this encounter

May you please asses my encounters above ? I do need to text after that l have no symptoms expect that i feel needle pins at my body which worries me. is it related to HIV or maybe std if you may know ?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 12:46:39 pm by tarek »

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2020, 01:16:51 pm »
've been tested last month after 3 months (90 days)from August exposure mentioned in this thread. I tested antibody and it was negative.  my question is this test is conclusive after this period ?

What August exposure?  What you posted here was no HIV risk and I'm unwilling to pretend it was. Not testing would have already been conclusive over that no HIV risk incident.

Second one with a friend, i fingered her anal, deep kissing , put my penis on her vagina while it was wet and like moving my penis on it , she also sucked me but no intercourse until i cum too while she was handjob on me, I also was playing with her vagina. this event was no condom too. she had only one boyfriend but after breaking up no other sex performed with guys while it worth to mention she is still virgin.

last encounter with fully protected , condom on i didn't fucked her , but she put a cucumber into my anal and and performed like that, the cucumber was with condom too but i used a lube while i bought it with condom from durex brand.  the strange thing and i'm sorry to mention that i was do a bottom role , she put her lip stick on my lips and also dressed a panties he got for me , she told me it's clean but it was dark so i couldn't see. i grapped her chest but no sucking or exchanging any fluids at this encounter

Fingering, kissing, touching, getting a blowjob we have discussed before.

There was no intercourse, no HIV risk. As for the cucumber, it can't transmit HIV to you, it would need to be a penis for there to be an HIV risk.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2020, 01:22:36 pm »
Thanks for replying.
August was oral sex with sex worker , I this event i caught chlamydia or ghronnea I don't know but took a medicine and cured. I was in a bad condition at this period so i went to test after exactly 92 days which was on first week in November.
is it conclusive ?

I would like to ask you if i want to date this girl should i ask her to make a test before we go through any sexual activity in future as it's expected to do we are about to be in relationship. appreciate your advice

may you tell me if needle pins is hiv symptom ?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 01:26:46 pm by tarek »

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2020, 01:36:01 pm »
Thanks for replying.
August was oral sex with sex worker , I this event i caught chlamydia or ghronnea I don't know but took a medicine and cured. I was in a bad condition at this period so i went to test after exactly 92 days which was on first week in November.
is it conclusive ?

Asked and answered already a number of times. If you ask me again it's going to be considered excessive and result in a time out.

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2020, 01:37:43 pm »
ok sorry I didn't know about that.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2020, 01:39:27 pm »
I would like to ask you if i want to date this girl should i ask her to make a test before we go through any sexual activity in future as it's expected to do we are about to be in relationship. appreciate your advice

You could test together for STI's and HIV. It's up-to-you. Just keep in mind regardless of the results it does not mean there is no STI or HIV risk in the future.

So practice safer sex, use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions.  Considering talking to your healthcare provider about PrEP as an additional layer of HIV prevention

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 01:41:37 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline tarek

• Standard
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2020, 01:45:58 pm »
Thank you for your advice Jim really appreciate your help and support.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.