Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Goodbye

<< < (2/5) > >>

kentfrat1783:
Have a great time and enjoy some relaxation.

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: Tonny2 on February 06, 2024, 05:40:55 pm ---It seems you are a good-looking guy, and nice guy and I wonder if you could meet a nice lady who will give you more than sex.

--- End quote ---

More than sex, well, if I meet a very old and very rich woman I might consider it.

--- Quote from: daveR on February 06, 2024, 07:27:06 pm ---Have a good time. I imagine it must be great to get away from the Do I Have HIV section for a while.

--- End quote ---

;D Yeah, I don't mind telling them about safer sex and reassuring them, but reading every day about bad sex is a bit depressing at times. Blowjobs of 3 seconds, barely touching a penis, or wet finger stories... so a break from that is nice.

However, when I get back, I can pester Micheal about catching me some super AIDS.

--- Quote from: numbersguy82 on February 06, 2024, 07:04:47 pm ---Have a great time Jim… and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do 🤣

--- End quote ---

lol. I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

--- Quote from: leatherman on February 06, 2024, 06:30:02 pm ---Enjoy the sun, fun and getting laid! :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Looking forward to the sun.

It's so miserable here. I know it's winter, but we don't even get a proper winter. There is no snow and ice, just grey skies and rain.

--- Quote from: kentfrat1783 on February 06, 2024, 07:43:54 pm ---Have a great time and enjoy some relaxation.

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  :)

leatherman:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on February 07, 2024, 04:47:09 am ---However, when I get back, I can pester Micheal about catching me some super AIDS.

--- End quote ---
omg. I almost teased about not getting super-AIDS but went with the nice "get laid" wishes instead. LOL

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on February 07, 2024, 04:47:09 am ---Thanks. Looking forward to the sun.

It's so miserable here.

--- End quote ---
You're not missing anything winter isn't giving us in South Carolina....and that's why I have a Planet Fitness black card - for the tanning booths.

numbersguy82:

--- Quote from: leatherman on February 07, 2024, 05:47:40 am ---omg. I almost teased about not getting super-AIDS but went with the nice "get laid" wishes instead. LOL
You're not missing anything winter isn't giving us in South Carolina....and that's why I have a Planet Fitness black card - for the tanning booths.

--- End quote ---
Great… we haven’t had a mention of catching super aids in years and Jim goes and lets that one back out the vault 🤣

Michael I’m with you about the PF Black but unfortunately the closest one is a 15 mins subway ride away… and that would require a hat and gloves, and well, I’m just so warm here at home 🤣

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: numbersguy82 on February 07, 2024, 06:26:46 am ---Great… we haven’t had a mention of catching super aids in years and Jim goes and lets that one back out the vault 🤣

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's it. During my vacation, you are all going to be neck-deep in "super AIDS" questions now.

--- Quote from: leatherman on February 07, 2024, 05:47:40 am ---omg. I almost teased about not getting super-AIDS but went with the nice "get laid" wishes instead. LOL

--- End quote ---

LOL.  That's funny because I really thought you were going to mention it, and when you didn't, I was slightly disappointed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version