Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Goodbye

<< < (5/5)

leatherman:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on February 11, 2024, 11:34:22 am ---Oh yeah, I do have a few questions or five for Michael when I get back and if I could have super AIDS now. But that can wait for our next call.

--- End quote ---
no. no. no. I can do an assessment right now.

just looking at your pictures I can "diagnose" flushed cheeks and squinting eyes. Anyone knows these are the first symptoms! Not to mention your activities of Walking, Dancing, Drinking and exposure to sunlight! I'm sure as the day goes by you'll find more and more symptoms. How you're not dead already is beyond me. :D :D

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: leatherman on February 11, 2024, 01:18:02 pm ---no. no. no. I can do an assessment right now.

just looking at your pictures I can "diagnose" flushed cheeks and squinting eyes. Anyone knows these are the first symptoms! Not to mention your activities of Walking, Dancing, Drinking and exposure to sunlight! I'm sure as the day goes by you'll find more and more symptoms. How you're not dead already is beyond me. :D :D

--- End quote ---

I haven't even told you want I did with my fingers and other parts yet 😁

leatherman:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on February 11, 2024, 02:29:16 pm ---I haven't even told you want I did with my fingers and other parts yet 😁

--- End quote ---
I'll consider these additional symptoms as part of my diagnosis only if it took longer than 3 seconds to get them ;)

If it took less than 3 sec., as one of our other moderators says daily, move on with your life! :D

Tonny2:

ojo.         @JimDublin… dónde andas Tio?. Spanish, Spain, expression

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version